Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

de-dick all applewhites and rip thier noses off to because why not gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

de-dick all applewhites and rip thier noses off to because why not gently caress it

loving lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

Actually don't do that thing I just said.

Shaquin posted:

I agree!

Oh ok but no take backs.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:eyeroll:

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

Neurosis posted:

This is a problem I am facing now because I have really nice wood floors with a soft finish on them that I was told WILL scratch, and I want to buy a couple of kittens. Thanks for your input on this difficult ethical problem, goons.

Cat claws are retractable, or rather, at rest they're retracted and are extendable on command. Unless they get crazy super long because you have no scratching posts/cardboard/you cat doesn't chew them down, your floors will be fine.
Scratching wood floors is a problem with dogs, which have permanently extended claws they can't control.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Neurosis posted:

This is a problem I am facing now because I have really nice wood floors with a soft finish on them that I was told WILL scratch, and I want to buy a couple of kittens. Thanks for your input on this difficult ethical problem, goons.

cats won't scratch your floors, they will instead do awesome controlled slides on their paw pads to a complete accurate stop

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Qvark posted:

How does cat climb without claws?

With their back claws.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
haha how is this a 9 page thread i mean drat nigga gently caress cats entirely they are poo poo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

haha how is this a 9 page thread i mean drat nigga gently caress cats entirely they are poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
No. Cats are not poo poo. People that don't care about the treatment of animals are poo poo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

No. Cats are not poo poo. People that don't care about the treatment of animals are poo poo.

But as any cat person will tell you: cats aren't animals they are little people. :smug:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

No, my cat is total poo poo. Plus arrogance. Covered with fur.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
People who have no empathy for animals are broken worse than the craziest cat lady who ever lived imo.

But its just how they are, not something you can talk someone out of. It makes me sad but the world is not fair and animals are at the bottom of the hill that the poo poo rolls down. :shrug:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

cats have no redeeming qualities whatsoever and i can immediately tell that someone is emotionally retarded by how hard they defend cats

songbirds loving own and are actually a part of the ecosystem

cats are manufactured abominations that should be fed to coyotes, bears, and cougars

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tuxedo Gin posted:

cats have no redeeming qualities whatsoever and i can immediately tell that someone is emotionally retarded by how hard they defend cats

songbirds loving own and are actually a part of the ecosystem

cats are manufactured abominations that should be fed to coyotes, bears, and cougars

You are a hate filled psycho. We get it.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I love the poo poo out of my cat and she loves me too the best way that her psychotic little hosed up self can. I know it's a totally messed up relationship but I'm glad she's not dead and she probably is too.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I wish the mods would close this thread so jivehonky can smile again

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

People who have no empathy for animals are broken worse than the craziest cat lady who ever lived imo.

But its just how they are, not something you can talk someone out of. It makes me sad but the world is not fair and animals are at the bottom of the hill that the poo poo rolls down. :shrug:

I have empathy for animals. Even cats sometimes. Sometimes I meet a cat I like and I tell it "you're one of the good ones."

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Thanks applewhite, sorry I said that mean stuff.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i was just mad because I am allergic reaction o cats and they suck :(

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Iron Prince posted:

it's not the cats that suck, it's their skin. do with this information what you must

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

Its ok, you are still my friend

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

MiracleWhale posted:

it's not the cats that suck, it's their skin. do with this information what you must

gato chicharrones

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Cats are unfortunately one of those animals that people in general don't really care about if they're abused.

Like, if someone abuses a dog, everyone wants to string them up or send them off to the chair. If a cat gets abused, most people couldn't care less and at best are all "I don't know, maybe make the abuser..... pick up garbage on the side of the highway? Only for a day though."

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Oh there's plenty of apathy to go around for all the little four legged friends. There are plenty of dog abusers and people that don't care about it. I just try not to think about it because there's nothing that can be done. Humans are cruel to each other and lovely to animals. Welcome ta erf

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

Thanks applewhite, sorry I said that mean stuff.

I'm sorry I upset you by saying mean things about cats. I was only trolling and have no strong feelings about cats either way.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i think u should just cut cats off from their bodies so tehy can find peace because they aren't happy with thier present situ

u know?

edit: edit; god bless

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i meant edit god bless

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for that original and hilarious opinion.

God bless

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's spell "god bles" my friends, just poppin in to help out with spelling and diction issues

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Birds are the best

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jesus christ is there a whole series of these?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jesus christ this is like guro for cat declawing lol

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

MiracleWhale posted:

congrats on solving that puzzle box, you have just opened a portal to a dimension beyond all human imagining

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Applewhite posted:

I have empathy for animals. Even cats sometimes. Sometimes I meet a cat I like and I tell it "you're one of the good ones."

Let me tell you, some of my best friends are cats...

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

JiveHonky posted:

whoa

real truth bombs right there, blowing the world's mind

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

this jiff stole the joke I was going to make :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=