Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2174 »
Lincoln`s Wax
Apr 30, 2000
DRONE METAL
SUPERGROUP

To help curb the blatant sexist, racist, misogynist, anticisgenderfluidity of every person in TFR that isn't you, every post will require a picture (Effective 22 of 2, two-oh-one-four). I hope it's not a picture someone might find offensive because I absolutely do not want anyone's feelings hurt.

Trigger warning: Guns, maybe cats and dogs.

Lincoln`s Wax fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2014 around 13:26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Ottomator
Dec 6, 2004
H AND K H AND K H AND K

South Korea has by far the coolest looking cops in the world. They're thugs straight from a Bond movie.

JBowles556
Jul 17, 2007

JBowles556 fucked around with this message at Jan 26, 2013 around 17:27

upsciLLion
Feb 9, 2006

Bees?

Close the thread now.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

upsciLLion posted:

Close the thread now.

I see you and raise you.

upsciLLion
Feb 9, 2006

Bees?

Darth Freddy posted:

I see you and raise you.

Get some wood grips. They'll run you about $150, but they are worth it.

QuarkMartial
Sep 25, 2004

I've seen the future, and it has hooves.

'scuse me, but we roll with mother of pearl.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

upsciLLion posted:

Get some wood grips. They'll run you about $150, but they are worth it.

Oh wow those do look nice.

QuarkMartial posted:

Mother or pearl looks really sexy but isnít the natural stuff really smooth and slippery? I would be scared to try and use it with a sweaty hand.

Eifert Posting
Mar 31, 2007

Atkins Diet

Colt revolvers are fine.

Just fine.

But I believe this is much nicer.

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

No good ever came from a piece of cherry pie.

Revolvers are cool.

Loading gates are zazzy.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004
"Hi, kids, I'm Gojo Shioji, but all you kiddies out there can simply call me Uncle Sugar."

QuarkMartial posted:

So did you steal that from some guy's basement, find it in a toilet, win it in a card game, buy it off a Mexican mechanic, or take it from an annoying pimp?

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

skol'ko let, skol'ko zim!

And people wonder why I like milsurp. . .

Cracky McZap firing an Polish 7.62x54r out of an m44 right after dusk in the hills outside Eugene, Oregon.

To give you frame of reference on the size of that flash, Cracky is a tall man, something on the order of 6'2".

Revolvyerom
Nov 12, 2005

Hell yes, tell him we're plenty front right now.

Thanks goes again to windshipper for the finds...

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

A shots I took after getting a new camera and taking a trip to the range. They've pretty much all made the rounds as my wallpaper. They're cut down to 800x600, but I still have the originals if anyone is interested more wallpaper goodness.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time. I know who you are.

You are destiny.

Target Practice posted:

A shots I took after getting a new camera and taking a trip to the range. They've pretty much all made the rounds as my wallpaper. They're cut down to 800x600, but I still have the originals if anyone is interested more wallpaper goodness.

I would dig the second one as a wallpaper.

Thepossiblelight
Jul 2, 2007
shut up.

Herr Ottomator posted:

South Korea has by far the coolest looking cops in the world. They're thugs straight from a Bond movie.

Only the Combine rolls with the MP7.

Elwood P. Dowd
Oct 13, 2005

Jimmy Stewart would approve

Herr Ottomator posted:

the guy on the left in the bottom picture wants to be fat.

dirty urine test
Aug 24, 2005

by Lowtax

SIGnificant Other
May 7, 2007

Railed for pleasure.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Morons! I have morons on my payroll!

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Roommate's .44 mag dwarfed by his brother's .500 S&W

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
SC - Where there are more rednecks than people

I love this gun to death, it has such a nice trigger and weight to it.

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

Revolvyerom posted:

Thanks goes again to windshipper for the finds...

hahaha bliss dot jpg

Agrocrag
Oct 22, 2004

True love at last

Oldies but goldies.

MrTuffPaws
Feb 7, 2005

BOOM!

Rodrigo Diaz
Apr 16, 2007

Knights who are at the wars eat their bread in sorrow;
their ease is weariness and sweat;
they have one good day after many bad

dirty urine test posted:

...'Wish you were here'.

I'd take a story on any of those images.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Marines of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 5th Regimental Combat Team, sit in their skirmisher holes in MOPP level 4 protection gear in preparation of an incoming Scud missile attack that was launched by Iraq into Northern Kuwait. The Marines of Regimental Combat Team 5 moved north from Kuwait in to Iraq in the first phase of operations to disarm the government of Iraq with other elements of the American and British forces in the Southern deserts of Iraq in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. [I think they mean Iraqi Freedom]

UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters prepare to pick up Pfc. McQueen and the rest of the soldiers from B Co. 2/327 BCT on June 4, 2003. B Co. will enter the town of Hatra, Iraq, in order to stop a major weapons and stolen cars black market. B. Co is using the Black Hawks to raise the surprise factor which will help expose the maximum ring leaders.

Soldiers with the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) fire a TOW missile at a building in Mosul, Iraq, in which Uday and Qusay Hussein have barricaded themselves, July 22, 2003

A member of the Iraqi Civil Defense Corp (ICDC) looks up a flight of stairs to an apartment while team members above look in rooms for a suspected Baath Party member of Saddam Hussein's regime March 29, 2004. This was during a raid at Baghdad city in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

A Marine is hustling gripping a M-16A2 Service Rifle within the boundary of an Iraqi naval facility March 23, 2003. The Marine is from E Company, Battalion Landing Team 2/1, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable) and are in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in AZ Zubayr, Iraq.

Afrah, an Iraqi Army basic trainee, yells "clear" to let trainers know she has finished clearing procedures with an AK-47 during weapons training at the Jordanian Royal Military Academy, Jordan, on June 22, 2004. She is one of 38 women in the second class of recruits going through the 10-week basic training course.

Marines of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st MARDIV out of Camp Pendleton, Calif. move into better position to engage the enemy during a firefight during/in Operation Iraqi Freedom

Polish Special Operations Forces (GROM) during boarding operations in the port of Umm Qasr. The GROM participated in coalition naval forces efforts to clear southern Iraqi waterways of mines and rogue vessels to make way for the arrival of humanitarian relief shipments March 28, 2003.

Rodrigo Diaz fucked around with this message at Aug 10, 2007 around 18:27

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

MrTuffPaws posted:

BOOM!

IC SBR

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

B4Ctom1 posted:

IC SBR
SBS

wilfoy
Jan 21, 2004

MrTuffPaws posted:

BOOM!

I'm doing this to my old NEF 12ga as soon as I move away from Alabama.

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002

The cancer for the cure.

SIGnificant Other posted:

I should know this, but what sort of rifle is that exactly?

SirDrinksAlot
Aug 6, 2006

The wicked flee when none pursueth

Looks like a FAL Carbine.

SIGnificant Other
May 7, 2007

Railed for pleasure.

BoBtheImpaler posted:

I should know this, but what sort of rifle is that exactly?

SirDrinksAlot nailed it. It's an SA58 Carbine built by DSA.

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

Craptacular posted:

SBS

AOW if we have to be picky about it.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

I have noticed a distinct lack of BBW love in this thread.

You think your .45 or .50 has a large bore brush? Try 155mm and yes, the lanky ones name really was Boozer and he drank, alot.

No really Sergeant, tell me how you feel.

This is what it looked like when the breech was broken down, my camera wasn't so hot at the time but you can see it on the right trail. On the left trail is a crazy soft spoken bezerker from New Jersy.

These are from back in '03 before the new 777 system came into use. I've got more pics if you want more big gun love.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

B4Ctom1 posted:

AOW if we have to be picky about it.
How the hell would that be an AOW?

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

Craptacular posted:

How the hell would that be an AOW?

How is a Serbu Super Shorty an AOW?

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

B4Ctom1 posted:

How is a Serbu Super Shorty an AOW?

SBS's have shoulder stocks.

Frag Viper
May 20, 2001

Fuck that shit

PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

Never get Freudian on a man holding a pickle.

I'm reposting this from the Daytona Beach Central Florida Goon Meet thread since pretty much only CFL regulars read it.

OMG FROG!!!

ARGHH GET IT OFF!!!

Awww happy friends!

Video of the incident.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwqDBn7fHb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004
"Hi, kids, I'm Gojo Shioji, but all you kiddies out there can simply call me Uncle Sugar."

Frag Viper posted:

I've noticed the guy on The Box o' Truth shoots his rifles and shotguns like that. Tell me, is there a reason you don't wrap your thumb around the grip of the rifle? I've tried shooting a shotgun keeping my right thumb flush with other fingers on the right side of the grip and it was practically uncontrollable. The only time I keep my thumb from crossing over is during bump firing.

«2174 »