Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
wait, does this means its going to be delivered tomorrow???

If so im THERE

ANYONE WANTING TO MEET UP FOR THIS PLEASE EMAIL ME craig.peters@astrominia.com put in the subject [SA] and it will be flagged for my attention

Also post here

MAP DIRECTIONS!

PEOPLE WE NEED:

- AT LEAST 1 NEW PERSON FROM 10am TO GO IN THE SHOP
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO STOP ME FROM ORDERING A BREAKFAST
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON FOR ME TO DRINK UNDER THE TABLE IN CELEBRATION
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO KICK THE GUY IN THE BALLS AS WE STEAL THE POWERBOOK

Starbucks fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 10, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmafty
Apr 17, 2003

NO MA'AM
My guess is that it's in transit from Stansted to Colindale tonight, and it will be delivered tomorrow morning.

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!

quote:

Starbucks came out of the closet to say:

If so im THERE

Are you not worried about being noticed? After the screen savers?

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
Im trying to make an animated gif and this stupid program (image ready) will not let me save the optimaized image as a gif.

JPG OR HTML ONLY YOU SAVE OR GET GET OUT NOW!!!

I've had the same problem with ImageReady CS when I created my avatar. I just previewed the optimized GIF in IE and saved it from there. Annoying, but it works.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Are you not worried about being noticed? After the screen savers?
I will wear a hat and no glasses, LIKE CLARK KENT!

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!

quote:

I will wear a hat and no glasses, LIKE CLARK KENT!

HAHAHA You have to get those glasses with the big fake nose and mustache!

Woof
Nov 4, 2002
Wishing the Reccy Squad the best of British for tomorrow, good luck you brave goons!

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Damn I'll bring them to their knees.
Well, I know I won't sleep tonight.

Edit: Boo. I'm in Central time now instead of Mountain.. it'll all happen 1 hour later now. Dammit.

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
Man this thread just keeps on giving. I can't wait to see the pics of starbucks in his disguise. Please, dress up as a french inspector, complete with trenchcoat and hat.

Yoda
Dec 11, 2003

A Jedi I am

oh god I can't wait for closure on this, but I also don't want it to ever end, so I don't know how I feel about the package being delived. Hope we get live video feeds again though :)

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

fuckingtest came out of the closet to say:
Man this thread just keeps on giving. I can't wait to see the pics of starbucks in his disguise. Please, dress up as a french inspector, complete with trenchcoat and hat.
I dunno about the french inspectors outfit, it would be difficult to get hold of at such short notice, I will get myself a cap, and if i see a cap printing shop I will make my own city name sports team cap as Lowtax doesnt ship to the UK :(

Train leaves in 2 hours :cool:

CountingCrows
Apr 17, 2001
This is LEGENDARY! Can't wait for the exciting conclusion!

Otokodate
Jan 15, 2004

All your nuts are belong to me

quote:

- AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO STOP ME FROM ORDERING A BREAKFAST
Eggs! Get the eggs!

Otokodate fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 11, 2004

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

I would prefer some help, if no-one else is going to be there I might decide to just not go because its not worth the £50

poppingseagull
Apr 12, 2004
starbucks, go!
we need you there...im sure goons can open up their wallets again

actually 50 pounds is a lot, thats over 100$ american i think, geesh i thought train travel in europe was cheap

poppingseagull fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 11, 2004

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Damn I'll bring them to their knees.

quote:

poppingseagull came out of the closet to say:
actually 50 pounds is a lot, thats over 100$ american i think, geesh i thought train travel in europe was cheap

A little less than $100, but yeah.... pricey in USD. Pricey in GBP, even. But yeah... we need a goon squad there!

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin
I must see this thing to the end. Ive invested to many hours into it.

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

quote:

Twisted Echidna came out of the closet to say:
Did it clear customs? It's possible it was held there.
I can't even find the words to explain this degree of trolling.

Edit: Godspeed tomorrow, UK Goon Recon Team.

Bluecobra fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 11, 2004

Jubban
Apr 5, 2004
Once is never enough

quote:

Bluecobra came out of the closet to say:

I can't even find the words to explain this degree of trolling.

hahahaa. Some people are just dumb, i guess.

Members: Tres Dessert, theman014, Han Solo, fritz
Allied With the Robots, the Shadow Gang, the Crips, and the Flamethrower Goon Squad.
Neutral Towards: Photoshop Gang
At War With: The Superdicks AKA ICA, The loving Severed Heads on Skateboards AKA X-Treme Spaders

Prof. Jubban, M.D. PhD.
Leader of the Fractal Gang

IdeoPraxist
Jan 29, 2004

Creating Ideas for Good and Evil

quote:

If so im THERE

ANYONE WANTING TO MEET UP FOR THIS PLEASE EMAIL ME craig.peters@astrominia.com put in the subject [SA] and it will be flagged for my attention

- AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO KICK THE GUY IN THE BALLS AS WE STEAL THE POWERBOOK

Are you saying that the goons mug the scammer for the P-P-Powerbook?

Funny, but I'd be careful. If this character has any street smarts, he will be carrying a weapon.

Yet, if you succeed with the mugging, you might as well clean him out, strip him naked and duct tape his nuts to a dumpster (torrent with pics mandatory).

deathofmusic
Jan 3, 2001
^^In the UK they only have hooligans.

Add me to the list of those following the thread from the start and sitting here in anticipation.

acatinapaperbag
Feb 6, 2004

Shopping!
May 10, 2004 10:19 pm Package status STANSTED GB In transit in destination country

TheHotCarl
Dec 14, 2003
Bulk Male Playmate of the Month: January, 1967

quote:

Schroe came out of the closet to say:
May 10, 2004 10:19 pm Package status STANSTED GB In transit in destination country

yeah we know

fowlrock
Oct 2, 2003
NickBlasta gave me herpes

quote:

HAHAHA You have to get those glasses with the big fake nose and mustache!

If Starbucks wore those, in front of the store and someone got a picture....I would pay greatly to see it...

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

quote:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

quote:

May 10, 2004 10:19 pm Package status STANSTED GB In transit in destination country

Ricin
Feb 4, 2004
MISTER FISTER
If I were in britain I would be camping out in front of the pub(like a drunken slitch) awaiting the events of tomorow. I'm not. I feel lame. Anyone want to offer me a ticket to the greatest show on earth?

Starbucks; we will aid you with cash if you need it.

"The cousin is almost 20 years older than me and I am NOT interested. I have tried explaining this but I don't think that I am getting the message across. My partner and I have been together a year and a half and living together for the last six months - the cousin KNOWS this. This morning, I got a link to her "erotica website". There are some things that you just don't need to see from your soon to be cousin-in-law. I will post excerpts if there is interest."

Girlmecha fangirl

crazyfist
Mar 3, 2004

all womens is bitch
You guys are jumping the gun, Fedex says when it is on the truck for delivery, so there is one step left. I'm feeling good about today (in England that is) being the magical day though.

i miss coro

pooper scooper
Oct 23, 2003
Shovel. Rake. Bag.
Good morning goons! 7Am, so are Rhig and Starbucks going to meet each other? I have declared this to be an unannounced sick-day. My boss, my instructors, they can eat my stool.

Salut fellas and good luck!

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
I've been reading this thread since day 1, just never posted. I am so delighted to have seen how far this has been going. This is the best ever. I salute everyone who has been a loyal goon in good justicing.

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!
I'm writing my document about all this now. . . I'm at the part where I made the powerbook, and Im on page 9.

I'm not including a lot of posts. Only the few that really were a turning point.

I also thought about pasting the powerbook images in the document, but I think I will just leave them out. I can just have them hosted in the same spot as the document.

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!

quote:

rhig came out of the closet to say:
I'm just back from London and getting the next coach back if its not full, I can be there for 8am if there is space. drat sucks because I nearly booked a hotel while I was there.

If anyone else comes down il either be in the cafe across the street or the Wetherspoons next door, the Wetherspoons front window is the perfect place to record the action from but the drat locals hog the table, if i get there early I will be able to steal it though :)

Are you still up for it rhig?

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

May 11, 2004 6:51 am

Arrived at FedEx Destination Location

ENFIELD GB

MyNameIsJeff fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 11, 2004

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003

quote:

Are you still up for it rhig?

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

May 11, 2004 6:51 am

Arrived at FedEx Destination Location

ENFIELD GB

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Now all we need is an angry email saying "YOU TRICKED ME THATS NOT FAIR"

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
We SERIOUSLY need the "dun dun dundundundun" Star Wars Death Star Trench Approach music to play in the background of this thread.

Mannequin
Mar 8, 2003
What the hell?! Wasn't this supposed to happen later in the day?

thetapilogn
Nov 30, 2001

Raging Alcoholic
Maybe you UK goons should go to the barbershop and inquire as to whether they sell powerbooks.

and loving run when they try to abduct and sell you on the Romanian white slave market

nosleep
Jan 20, 2004

Let the liquor do the thinkin'
Holy poo poo. It's about 2:30 AM over here on the east coast. Now I have to stay up even later to see if anything happens? Ahh fuckit. This whole thing is legendary.

:banjo:

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
oh poo poo.

all that careful planning... unless our very own TEAM LASER EXPLOSION IS THERE.

"guesswork"

has it really been only 8 days? seems like so much longer.

Owner/Lead Tech of Sagebrush Repair in Pinole, CA.

TheChaplain
Apr 22, 2002

God is just the start of your problems, neh?
Goons: Holy poo poo, they're going to deliver! We must get there!

edit - gently caress, beaten by FedEx.

"As far as writers go I consider myself to be hands on, the kind of guy who would beat off just to get into the proper mood for an emotionless post-coitus scene."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kahran
Jun 1, 2000

Forum Veteran

quote:

nosleep came out of the closet to say:
Holy poo poo. It's about 2:30 AM over here on the east coast. Now I have to stay up even later to see if anything happens? Ahh fuckit. This whole thing is legendary.

:banjo:

given your name, that shouldnt be a problem