Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MrPhaethon
Aug 22, 2005

wyrd oft nereð unfægne eorl þonne his ellen deah

The Pitbull posted:

Agreed. Plus, 32 and I will have something big to share tonight anyhow.

Victor... actually IS a woman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icky
Oct 2, 2005

This thread really should have come with a health warning, it is taking over my life.

Also, putting in my vote for the website with a concise version of events as a method of revenge. One of the difficulties with the website may be to keep people’s attention throughout the tale, unlike this thread there will not be such an element of anticipation built up by having events unfold in real-time. Saying that, you guys have the literacy skills to pull it off. I can't wait :dance:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
DAMMIT. This thread seemed to disappear, but now that I have a paperto do, there it is on the front page again. NO! I don't have time for this! But I can't help it. :(

flunk XVI
Apr 4, 2005

SUPERMAN!!!
drat timezones. I have work in the morn but I'll be checking when I get up.

Hope it's good Pitbull. :)

ahawks
Jul 12, 2004

Vermillion posted:

It would be fun to IM Victor himself, and not TELL him that you know what's up, but make him squirm a bit. Tell him that Kate told you things that he will actually know she didn't. A couple of examples:

1. Tell him that a girl named Kate Stewart contacted you and told you that she had been raped in your house in May by a guy named Victor. Question him really hard about it, show him the pictures proving he was there, etc. Tell him the police are starting an investigation, and you are supposed to go talk to them.

2. Tell him that Kate Stewart told you that she was a friend of Victor's, and act like you want him to introduce you two. See what kind of bizarre excuses he will make up as to why he can't do it. You know she's not out of the country or anything, because she's attending classes at FU right now.

Seconding this motion! I would like see him confused the way he confused us. Saying stuff like that would make him think either a) you're on to him, b) someone ELSE has control of "Kate"'s screen name. Sadly, it would probably be option a, but if we could convince him it was b... that would be art.

also, this is an awesome thread, I just finished reading it... wow.

dr go hog wild
May 10, 2002

im pretty good now that im 239,000 miles away from The Cure
Oh Jesus Christ!

This thread is out of control. I can't stop reading now!

I'm fairly certain I know Lindsey M. Well, at least, I do know a Linsdey M who is an '05 from Quinnipiac & lives on Long Island. She lives in my town and I saw her a little while ago. Not that it helps at this point, though.

:ultramon:

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

svpervixen posted:

This thread is out of control. I can't stop reading now!

Yes, indeed.

And oddly enough, this thread did convince me to finally get a facebook account. :q:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

The Pitbull posted:

32 and I will have something big to share tonight anyhow.

Goddammit you need to stop doing this

MagnifiedX
Jan 31, 2003
Atom Splitting Retard

ThaGuyOverThere posted:

Goddammit you need to stop doing this

But how else will we get to hear about his grand :master:?

I kid, I hate the waiting as much as you do. Pitbull, how dare you raise the anticipation on us yet again!

A Child's Letter
Feb 21, 2005

"ˇNo llores! Gracias por esas fotos."
\
:backtowork:

The Pitbull posted:

It's "tonight" and I have yet to see anything big.

In the way of an update, I mean. Because...well, what else would I mean?

Perverts.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Yankees start in 15 minutes. C'mon Pitbull lets see it soon.

Sidhedevil
Aug 3, 2005

Prostatitis?

The Pitbull posted:

drat you, Pitbull, you magnificent bastard! My avian flu and I are going to bed now, to be lulled to sleep by the sounds of my husband's howling at the Red Sox.

I'm going to wake up in the morning and find out that Victor's really a figment of Kristin's imagination, or that "Kate Stewart" is Betz's drag name, or something...

x66Shadow66x
Aug 27, 2004

Don't worry, I'm fine. Charlie's fine by the way.
The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see the :master: unveiled.

Kevin H
Jul 17, 2001

svpervixen posted:

I'm fairly certain I know Lindsey M. Well, at least, I do know a Linsdey M who is an '05 from Quinnipiac & lives on Long Island. She lives in my town and I saw her a little while ago. Not that it helps at this point, though.

edit - i'm thinking of kristin s, nevermind

Kevin H fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 6, 2005

Jul 21, 2001
ACTUALLY this Lindsey M. is from Fairfield. She was friends with Kristin from home. Also, update coming very soon from The Pitbull.

x66Shadow66x
Aug 27, 2004

How soon is very soon? :dance:

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

One can hardly ignore the Taoist implications of "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

x66Shadow66x posted:

How soon is very soon? :dance:

Seriously. I really need closure sometime soon...

Edit: \/\/\/ SWEET.

ClydeUmney fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Oct 6, 2005

Jul 21, 2001
Wonderful closure will be yours before the Yankees score a run tonight.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall
The following is a definitive statement...

:siren:VICTOR IS KSWIZZLE:siren:

The time for second guessing is through folks. Game over. Victor is our man.

Earlier in the week I told you we had pieced together a good portion of KSwizzle's class schedule. After comparing and lining up the class subjects/times/teachers with actual classes in the FU directory, we knew KSwizzle was in fact referring to three real classes. We figured, if we could pin Victor to all three confirmed classes, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence, he was done for.

Monday rolled around. KSwizzle had told us that she had Finance and Economics starting at 8:00, until around 12:30. You can imagine the surprise when Victor had an away message up indicating he was at class for that exact time period. Additionally, he had had a message up the night before expressing frustration with Economics, something KSwizzle had also said she was struggling in.

That wasn't good enough though, 32 and I thought. Any number of students could have class at that time. So, we enlisted the help of a current FU student. We told this student to stake out KSwizzle's 3rd confirmed class, a Wednesday, 7:00 PM Ethics class, and take a picture of Victor as he walked into the room. The operative had built in cover as he's a current staff photographer for the FU student newspaper, so no one would think twice of him snapping pictures of students walking into class. Additionally, I gave him a personal stake in the matter telling our photographer that Victor, under the guise of KSwizzle, had told me that he "dressed weird." That was enough for him, and he signed on.

"I was sitting outside the classroom, the...individual approached me," the voicemail I received at 7:13 from the operative began. He went on to explain how he couldn't just whip out his camera and snap a picture right in front of him, so he waited until class began and said he was taking a group shot of a class for the newspaper. "Then I realized the battery was dead."

He was able to speak with Victor briefly, before the class began. "It was weird.... I was sitting in the hall and Victor comes up the stairs and is like "yo, who you stalkin with that thing?"' Seems like Victor is quite on edge.

Folks, it doesn't matter. The photographer is NOT in on it, don't even start. Plus, the away message and idle times matched up again. Victor has attended the exact 3 classes we pinpointed KSwizzle as having. He's done. That's it. As you read this, 32 and I are crafting a strategy and in the coming hours will engage the enemy.

I EAT BABIES
Sep 11, 2001

Anxiously awaiting revenge! This needs an awesome finale.

x66Shadow66x
Aug 27, 2004

Gah, still no revenge!

UFO
Sep 11, 2001
ASK ME ABOUT NEVER HITTING THE REPORT BUTTON AGAIN.
I'm great at pissing off the admins!

Victor posted:

"yo, who you stalkin with that thing?"'

OH SHI

Squat
Oct 27, 2002

Yeah, yeah. Blessed Be. Now get off my fucking porch!

x66Shadow66x posted:

Gah, still no revenge!

But coming soon from the sound of it. Besides, if Victor has stopped his aim fun, he'll be taken completely by surprise when 32 and the pitbull put their diabolical plan into action.

MrPhaethon
Aug 22, 2005

wyrd oft nereð unfægne eorl þonne his ellen deah
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we expect a mighty revenge, a revenge which will reverberate throughout all of time and make the weak tremble before the thundrous volley of goonmight. The people do clamor for bread and circus.

Basically, it must meet the following criteria:
  • Victor must cry. He must cry enough that we actually feel sorry for him. Just not sorry enough to mitigate our pleasure at his pain.
  • His actions must be made public to at least his friends, although perhaps not his family as this would be too cruel.
  • We must be privy to it in some way. If it's not internet-bound, there must be pictures and detailed description.
  • Ideally, there would be a long period of slow revelation and then a final dramatic shocking gesture of large enough proportions as to cause heart failure in the elderly.

Just A Gigolo
Sep 24, 2005
N00bian
Who wins the upgrade, if anyone? The dude who pointed you to the real owner of the pictures used?

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch

Just A Gigolo posted:

Who wins the upgrade, if anyone? The dude who pointed you to the real owner of the pictures used?

We are all winners in this thread.

Bi Barbarian
Dec 9, 2003

quack quack
Pitbull. Is there enough time for you to set up a Chili Con Carnival? I think that Victor could really go for a bowl of warm, tasty chili right now.

A Child's Letter
Feb 21, 2005

"ˇNo llores! Gracias por esas fotos."
\
:backtowork:

MrPhaethon posted:

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we expect a mighty revenge, a revenge which will reverberate throughout all of time and make the weak tremble before the thundrous volley of goonmight. The people do clamor for bread and circus.

Basically, it must meet the following criteria:
  • Victor must cry. He must cry enough that we actually feel sorry for him. Just not sorry enough to mitigate our pleasure at his pain.
  • His actions must be made public to at least his friends, although perhaps not his family as this would be too cruel.
  • We must be privy to it in some way. If it's not internet-bound, there must be pictures and detailed description.
  • Ideally, there would be a long period of slow revelation and then a final dramatic shocking gesture of large enough proportions as to cause heart failure in the elderly.

I request -- nay, I demand -- video of the :master: in action! But since I'm in no position to demand anything, I'll settle for whatever ammonia-laced crack you're willing to sell to share with us :(

:)

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

BiterAtmonk posted:

Pitbull. Is there enough time for you to set up a Chili Con Carnival? I think that Victor could really go for a bowl of warm, tasty chili right now.

nah nah nah nah nah nah I made you eat your parents!!!

Seriously though video is prefered followed by high quality pictures of his face, hopefully with tears running down it like Niagra during the spring thaw.

Toughy fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 6, 2005

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

When a battered Victor is strapped to a kitchen chair in a dark room, and you are standing in front of him, explaining the whole story, pointing the gun at him and slowly smoking a cigarette, you need to squint at him and say, "but you know what gave you away completely, Vic? The classes, Vic, the classes."

At least, that's how it should be in the movie.

asveepay
Jul 7, 2005
internobody
The Coolfrog Debacle

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I was wasting time like normal at work, on my stealth AIM client that looked just like any of the myriad other terminal sessions I had open at any given time on my workstation. While chatting up my friends as normal, I got a random IM from someone who's screen name I didn't recognize.

02:54:58PM sagimoodle: Hi :-D
02:55:25PM me: um, hello
02:55:45PM sagimoodle: Are you busy?
02:56:20PM sagimoodle: Sorry
02:56:33PM me: not especially, i just don't know who this is
02:57:08PM sagimoodle: Oh
02:57:19PM sagimoodle: Maybe I have you confused
02:57:34PM me: highly likely
02:57:34PM sagimoodle: With someone else
02:57:47PM me: well i'm pretty confused in general so don't take it personally
02:57:47PM sagimoodle: :)
02:58:01PM sagimoodle: Me too
02:58:27PM sagimoodle: Nice to meet you anyway
02:58:59PM me: indeed

Conversation continued throughout the afternoon, and it became apparent that she did not know me and I did not know her. But it's not impossible to believe my screenname is out there somewhere and easily findable among the myriad of dating and social websites I had signed up for over the years.

The weird part about our conversation is how forward she is. It makes me somewhat suspicious at first, but also it was kind of exciting to talk to someone new who was a complete stranger. Maybe this makes me a weirdo, but for all the people who have been chatting till 1994, being randomly IM'ed by someone who is not Norwegian or a virus bot who not only can write well but are charismatic through their messages, it's just plain rare, and it's interesting when it happens to you.

The first contact was made on a friday afternoon. We shot the breeze about work, life after college, the usual twenty-something-and-bored topics. When I left work that afternoon I was happy and excited about the possibility of a new friend across the internet. I had made many friends via IRC that I became quite close to and this seemed like the beginning of something along those lines. After work I met up some friends for a dinner to celebrate their engagement, but I couldn't stop thinking about sagimoodle.

Monday rolls around and guess who IMs me in the morning. I hadn't added her to my buddy list yet because I had forgotten to over the weekend. We spent the day chitchatting, except when she was in meetings. Fortunately I have one of those jobs that ties you to your desk. We trade names. She sends me a picture. And, surprise surprise, she's pretty cute. The pics she sends are real-life pics, nothing posed and airbrused and intentionally sultry (IMO). http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/img173/1209/mework8jm.jpg
(There were other pics, but I seem to have gotten rid of most of them in a fit of housecleaning.)

She tells me things about herself. She went to college. She works for a big advertising firm in New York. She loves to snowboard. She was dating a guy who moved to Chicago to for work, which eventually led to their breaking up, altho she has been there a few times (I live in Chicagoland). Her parents live outside of Manhattan and she has a little brother. We have a similar sense of humor and we laugh at each others' jokes. For the first two weeks that we talk, nothing seems forced, it is both extremely eerie and refreshing. I've always been good at chatting online, but this was a two-way street that rarely appeared on the map.

Then one day, in the midst of a silly conversation

09:26:00PM sagimoodle: if i call you can you sing me the brady bunch song right now?
09:26:33PM me: sure
09:26:45PM me: 708-728-5191
09:26:45PM sagimoodle: lol
09:26:57PM sagimoodle: do you answer?
09:27:14PM me: yes. direct line.

I give her my work number (since disconnected). The phone rings and I pick it up and LOW AND BEHOLD, the voice is female and she is just as personable on the phone as she is online. We chat for a few minutes, but since we're both at work, we keep it brief and return to the chat window shortly. My suspicions about this person decline further, since she is even a girl on the phone.

Eventually we trade cell phone numbers, although we still do most of our chatting online. We spend hours after work chatting and playing Literati on Yahoo games. I prod her to get a webcam, but she never does. Sometimes she calls me out of the blue, and this is the thing that cements it for me the most. When people call you just to chat, somehow it just seems more real. She wouldn't call all the time, just on weekends or evenings, if we both weren't online or she knew she could reach me.

The really odd part, the really good part about all this is that througout all of our conversations, both online and off, there does not seem to be any undercurrent of sexual tension. There are no attempts at cybersex, not even cyberforeplay. We are obviously getting closer, but there is no pressure to make her think of me as her true love or as a potential sexual partner or anything like that. But I feel that the relationship we ARE growing is could lead to a real life fling. Thinking back on it, it's odd how strong that feeling was and how it would all come crashing down.

She reveals one day she is being sent overseas to visit with some clients for new product launches, etc. She will be gone for two weeks or so, but at the end of that she's being sent to Chicago to meet with another customer and do i want to hang out? That gets a resounding yes! We make some plans, and then she's gone. During this time I get some emails from her, the last one of which she says her travel to Chicago has been cancelled.

Slightly bummed out, we both return to the chat window. Then she invites me to New York. Tells me about how the last New Years Eves, she and her friends took a trip up to Vermont's Mount Killington resort, rented a house, and snowboarded till they broke something.

She is really excited for me to come there, and it starts to rub off, even though I know that I have no vacation time left this year. Eventually she goads me into talking to my boss, who gives me the OK to take a few days off.

I book my tickets.

Somewhere around Thanksgiving, she is travelling again. She calls me on Thanksgiving Day, and we talk as I drive home from the video store with a movie for that evening. We wish each other a happy turkey day.

That is the last time I remember talking to her.

She goes on her trip after thanksgiving. I get no emails. I get no IMs. I start to worry. She told me her connectivity will be suspect while she's away but this is ZERO contact, and it is new, and I don't much care for it.

At one point her screen name signs on.
05:46:30PM me: boo
05:53:31PM sagimoodle: Sorry not who you think it is. I signed on by accident on her computer.
05:53:58PM me: ok
05:54:30PM sagimoodle: Sorry I am just trying to fix a program and this popped up. Sorry again!

They sign off.

So now I have round-trip tickets to New York in a month, and a week to be there, and basically nowhere to stay and nothing to do. I'm confused, frustrated, angry and amazed that this has happened to me.

But it's not a total loss. I have a long-time IRC friend who lives on Manhattan and while each others' lives inside out, we've never met. I call her up. She's happy to have me stay for a week and show me around. We make a list of places to go and things to do. I wonder about sagimoodle, but not too much. Then I tell another IRC friend about the saga.

That's when things turn interesting.

This friend (heretofore referred to as "lovelyoctopi") heard the story, and the first words out of her mouth were:

lovelyoctopi: maybe it's coolfrog!

I was all, "Do what now?" And then in a series of emails and phone calls she laid it out for me.

Coolfrog was the third, and most recent, iteration of a semi-obsessive stalker lovelyoctopi had had following her around for the better part of 3 years. They first met online, and in Coolfrog's first iteration, pretended to be a regular guy, on IRC. He hung out on the channel, and lovelyoctopi and he got to talkin. And then more talkin. At that time, lovelyoctopi was schooling in London and Coolfrog was in New York and there was no such thing as VOIP, and phone calls were expensive, so it was all email and IRC. Then lovelyoctopi was coming back to the States for summer break.

Coolfrog invited her to meet up in NYC, so lovelyoctopi arranged her travel to go through New York and spend a few days up there, then go home. Everything was set. And then, a few days ahead of time, Coolfrog drops off the face of the planet.

Lovelyoctopi, abashed, lands in NYC, hangs out with some people there, takes the train home.

After a short interval, Coolfrog reappeared. He had a confession to make. He, is actually a She, but was afraid if lovelyoctopi knew she would not be interested, because lovelyoctopi was (and is still) not gay. Lovelyoctopi was furious at being mislead for months, and despite Coolfrog's best efforts, even going as far as sending lovelyoctopi an envelope full of cash for her to buy a plane ticket from London to New York. Soon enough Coolfrog went away.

But not forever...

About a year later, this person re-emerged. This time with a female persona. This time trying to get close to lovelyoctopi and her friends and trying to get in with the hip, prehistoric internet folks. However, lovelyoctopi's radar functions well and something this "alexx" says pinged a little too close to the mark. Lovelyoctopi managed to trap her in her lies, and alexx confessed, and then melted into the ether.

But not forever, again!

Not knowing well enough to leave alone, this is the final known Coolfrog iteration, when she actually used the nickname "coolfrog" and pretended to be a physical therapist from Croatia living in Florida. She hung out with us on IRC, and we would all play Yahoo Graffiti together. This went on for a few months. Then one day Coolfrog asked if he could call the people he knew so well from IRC and Yahoo games? Three of the girls, including lovelyoctopi, worked the desk at a hotel, so they just gave him the operator's number and told him to ask for the front desk.

Eventually he did call, and they had a hard time understanding him because his english kinda sucked. Things continued in this fashion, although he never called again. But once again, coolfrog slipped up and lovelyoctopi was there to nail her to the wall. The operator and lovelyoctopi got to talking one day on break, and the Operator asked if lovelyoctopi had gotten the call that the guy with really broken english made. Turns out that the guy's accent was so impenetrable that the operator could not understand who he was asking for, and after 5 or 6 attempts, a woman picked up the phone and, in a supremely angry voice, demanded to speak to the front desk. Lovelyoctopi reeled at this information, and she confronted him/her/it. Coolfrog abruptly disappeared again.

This was only shortly before sagimoodle first contacted me. Had I known about it, I would have been suspicious instantly, but instead lived in a blissful state of ignorance until this was all laid on me months later.

So I got pissed. All I had was a phone number and a fake name of Kristin. A phone number. Hmmm.

A quick google search turned up plenty of places willing to do a trace on a cell phone number. I found the cheapest one, filled out the form, and let 'er rip. They got back to me a few days later. Apparently it was a prepaid AT&T cell phone account, registered to one Meredith Ortolini in Paramus, NJ. Unfortunately all public records searches on this name have come up blank, and now that I'm looking into it again, even Zabasearch has no hits.

So basically we hit a brick wall here, and soon, real life took over. Despite the fact that we had been had, and how, lovelyoctopi and I only wanted revenge inasmuch to find this person and harrass them. But in the long run, it was not worth worrying about. I went to New York, met a shitload of fantastic, real people, and had a crazy New Years that involved me getting together with a hottie from California and making a bunch of new friends, who I am still in touch with.

Moral of the story: don't trust random IMs.

end derail

maulhouse
Jul 30, 2003
For the love of god.
This is the most awesome mystery I've ever been privy to. Eagerly awaiting revenge.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall
:siren: TRAPPED! :siren:

:siren: 1 AM DEADLINE :siren:

I just finished talking with Victor. I'm going to post the chatlog wholly unedited. Those of you who have been following the thread will know exactly how hosed he is. Read along.

The Pitbull (10:53:26 PM): Hello, Victor
Victor85 (10:53:35 PM): Whos this?
The Pitbull (10:54:40 PM): My name is Pitbull. And I can assure you that's the truth. I would never lie about my identity online.
Victor85 (10:54:49 PM): ok?
Victor85 (10:55:11 PM): do i know you
The Pitbull (10:56:00 PM): You wouldn't happen to know Kate Stewart, would you?
Victor85 (10:56:08 PM): sure do
The Pitbull (10:56:50 PM): Is she still attending Fairfield?
Victor85 (10:57:04 PM): studying abroad but i guess shes coming back in the spring.. why
Victor85 (10:57:23 PM): and i'm still a little fuzzy on who you are
The Pitbull (10:58:05 PM): Do you know where she's studying abroad?
Victor85 (10:58:18 PM): either florence or venice
The Pitbull (10:59:55 PM): I see. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of her would you? I'd be happy to supply one of myself in exchange.
Victor85 (11:00:19 PM): before i do any of that crap.. who are you, and i still dont understand why you're IMing me about her
The Pitbull (11:01:43 PM): I already told you my name.
Victor85 (11:01:55 PM): fine, but i dont get why you're talking to me
Victor85 (11:02:58 PM): you a junior?
The Pitbull (11:03:01 PM): Kate told me about you.
Victor85 (11:03:22 PM): ok?
The Pitbull (11:04:15 PM): She told me to contact you for more pictures of herself that you had. She said you would have no problem with it.
Victor85 (11:04:29 PM): i dont have many pictures on here
Victor85 (11:04:40 PM): and im a little uneasy about sending pics to someone i dont know
The Pitbull (11:06:25 PM): Well, she said that there have to be Webshots accounts of her at FU parties...surely you have a link to yours or a friends?
Victor85 (11:06:46 PM): if you know kate why do you need pictures of her?
The Pitbull (11:08:15 PM): She just told me that you were a friend of hers who had a bunch of them. I didn't expect to face the Inquisition here. Can I assume you have no pictures, then?
Victor85 (11:08:34 PM): i havent even looked
Victor85 (11:08:39 PM): what year are you
Victor85 (11:08:53 PM): and no inquisition, im just genuinly confused
The Pitbull (11:10:10 PM): I graduated last year. She already sent me this pic, you probably have it too.
The Pitbull (11:10:25 PM): http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=kate10wa.jpg
Victor85 (11:10:46 PM): do i have it? no
Victor85 (11:10:51 PM): i dont take many pictures
The Pitbull (11:12:06 PM): That is her, though, on the left?
Victor85 (11:12:17 PM): yup
The Pitbull (11:14:06 PM): I see. Now let me get this completely straight here. You're telling me that the blonde girl on the left in that photo is Kate Stewart '07, of Fairfield University?
Victor85 (11:14:17 PM): yes i am
Victor85 (11:14:53 PM): and can we wrap this up soon, ive got some studying to do
The Pitbull (11:15:46 PM): Victor, I'm sure you'd love to wrap this up.
Victor85 (11:16:16 PM): i just dont understand why you are IMing me
The Pitbull (11:17:01 PM): I'm a nice guy, Victor, I really am. And I'll give you one chance to admit to me what you've done. But if you don't come clean, you're not going to be happy with what I have to say. It's as simple as that.
Victor85 (11:17:19 PM): i genuinly have no idea what youre talking about
The Pitbull (11:18:25 PM): I was really hoping you wouldn't say that, Victor.
Victor85 (11:18:45 PM): ok then?
The Pitbull (11:20:43 PM): Does the name Kristin S ring any bells?
Victor85 (11:20:54 PM): not a one
The Pitbull (11:21:45 PM): Victor, I think you can see where this is going. I will offer a reprieve. One more time. Would you like to admit to anything?
Victor85 (11:22:10 PM): i have no idea what the hell you're talking about
The Pitbull (11:22:37 PM): And, really now, what would your Youth Group think about lying?
Victor85 (11:23:24 PM): this is getting really weird, what are you talking about
The Pitbull (11:24:25 PM): Victor, this got really weird only when you initiated everything.
Victor85 (11:24:54 PM): i dont really know what that means but ok
Victor85 (11:25:44 PM): and ive actually got some serious studying to do.. so if we could wrap this up again i'd really appreciate it
The Pitbull (11:27:34 PM): You don't know how much I'd like to forget this whole matter. And is it Econ. with Lane that you have to read up on? You know, Kate always complained about that, too.
Victor85 (11:27:48 PM): nope, dont take econ
Victor85 (11:29:40 PM): so again, can we wrap this up
The Pitbull (11:29:44 PM): Victor, do you understand anything about IP addresses? The way that they can track the computers people are using on the Internet merely by having that person click on a URL?
Victor85 (11:30:04 PM): yup
Victor85 (11:30:24 PM): and she has used my computer.. couldnt give you dates for poo poo, but she has
The Pitbull (11:31:25 PM): Ah, I see, this must have been before she went abroad?
Victor85 (11:31:47 PM): yup
Victor85 (11:31:54 PM): kinda hard to take my computer to italy
The Pitbull (11:32:30 PM): Well, you must know when she left to go abroad?
Victor85 (11:32:40 PM): no clue
Victor85 (11:32:57 PM): but once again, can we wrap this up.. i dont really understand what youre trying to accomplish
The Pitbull (11:35:30 PM): Fine, Victor, let's get down to it. I would love to get some simple answers. Why would you lie and say that pictures of your old Youth Group pal from New York, Kristin S, is actually Kate Stewart, a Fairfield girl with absolutely no record of ever attending the university?
Victor85 (11:35:52 PM): whoa whoa whoa, why would i lie about making her up?
Victor85 (11:36:23 PM): i guess we should tell the girls shes moving in with next semester she doesn't exist..
The Pitbull (11:37:03 PM): Victor, I will give you one last time to answer that very question.
Victor85 (11:37:18 PM): Pitbull, in all honestly.. i dont know what the hell youre talking about
Victor85 (11:37:23 PM): let alone i have no idea who kristen S is
The Pitbull (11:38:08 PM): That's funny, because she knows who you are.
Victor85 (11:38:21 PM): good for her
Victor85 (11:38:43 PM): if you dont mind im gonna get back to my world of history
The Pitbull (11:39:01 PM): Victor, can you name me one other person who knows Kate Stewart?
Victor85 (11:39:11 PM): plenty
The Pitbull (11:39:18 PM): Because I can list a host of people who recognize Kristin in those pictures.
Victor85 (11:39:32 PM): congrats for that, but i still dont understand what any of this has to do with me
Victor85 is away at 11:40:15 PM.
The Pitbull (11:40:30 PM): You know, Kate used to tell me that she was tired on Wednesdays after her ethics turbo with Prof. Rion. I guess you're tired after that too.

Auto response from Victor85 (11:40:30 PM): whatever the constitution is stupid anyway

The Pitbull (11:42:09 PM): Victor, since you are being obstinate, my only solution is to go public with everything. I know about all you've done. I know what happened with Brendan. I know about Kristin. And I even know about Betz.

Auto response from Victor85 (11:42:10 PM): whatever the constitution is stupid anyway

Victor85 (11:42:28 PM): huh?
The Pitbull (11:43:40 PM): I see that got your attention.
Victor85 (11:43:54 PM): becuase youre discussing going public with things i have no idea youre talking about
Victor85 (11:44:18 PM): however ive really gotta study.. so take care
The Pitbull (11:45:30 PM): Tell me this, Victor, which house is Kate moving into next semester?

Auto response from Victor85 (11:45:31 PM): whatever the constitution is stupid anyway

Victor85 (11:46:05 PM): absolutely no idea
The Pitbull (11:47:27 PM): Why won't you admit to knowing Kristin? Why are you lying to me Victor?
Victor85 (11:47:38 PM): becuase i have absolutely no idea what youre talking about
Victor85 (11:47:43 PM): and again, im going to study
The Pitbull (11:48:28 PM): Victor, why don't you sign on AIM Express, we can chat using your other name

Auto response from Victor85 (11:48:29 PM): whatever the constitution is stupid anyway

The Pitbull (11:51:20 PM): You know, I'm surprised you don't know me. Did you never come to parties at the Girl's Dupe last year?
Victor85 returned at 11:57:04 PM.
Victor85 is away at 11:58:19 PM.
The Pitbull (11:59:53 PM): I highly doubt you are "chillin," right now Victor. In fact your heart rate is probably pretty incredible at the moment.

Auto response from Victor85 (11:59:53 PM): chillin

Victor85 (12:00:18 AM): actually no im completely fine, gonna head to bed soon
The Pitbull (12:00:59 AM): Well, as to my previous question, you partied at the Dupe no?
Victor85 (12:01:11 AM): once or twice yea
The Pitbull (12:02:35 AM): How come you never answered my question about AIM Express?
Victor85 (12:02:43 AM): what was it

The Pitbull (12:02:47 AM): You do know how to use it, right?
Victor85 (12:02:56 AM): id assume its the same as aim
Victor85 (12:02:57 AM): but ok
The Pitbull (12:04:01 AM): Ever used it on your computer, Victor?
Victor85 (12:04:16 AM): mine, possibly.. i use it in the library
Victor85 (12:04:22 AM): and again, can we wrap this up
The Pitbull (12:05:16 AM): What do you think Kristin will say when I tell her you don't remember her?
Victor85 (12:06:00 AM): dont really know
Victor85 (12:06:16 AM): but again, im going to study.. take it easy
The Pitbull (12:07:28 AM): Victor, I'm sure you don't want everyone at Fairfield to find out what you've done.

Auto response from Victor85 (12:07:29 AM): game/studying

The Pitbull (12:09:44 AM): You have sealed your fate with your silence. So be it.

Auto response from Victor85 (12:09:57 AM): game/studying

The Pitbull (12:11:43 AM): I leave this up to you. If you don't IM me by 1 A.M with a reasonable explanation/apology, everyone at that school will know what you've done.

Auto response from Victor85 (12:11:44 AM): game/studying

Victor85 returned at 12:11:52 AM.
Victor85 (12:11:59 AM): can you explain to me what you're accusing ive done
Victor85 (12:12:04 AM): i legit have NO idea what you are talking about
The Pitbull (12:12:38 AM): 1 AM
Victor85 is away at 12:12:49 AM.
Victor85 returned at 12:14:21 AM.
Victor85 (12:14:34 AM): again, what are you accusing me of doing
Victor85 (12:15:04 AM): and i think this whole thing is extremely shady
The Pitbull (12:15:41 AM): You know you lied about Kristin. And that's not the worst of the lies I've caught you in.
Victor85 (12:15:57 AM): What is this catching? I'm avoiding nothing.
Victor85 (12:16:38 AM): if you arent gonna clarify any of this to me, i dont know what you want me to do
The Pitbull (12:18:05 AM): You had your chance
Victor85 (12:18:20 AM): apparently i did
Victor85 (12:18:26 AM): but enough of this, take it easy

Auto response from The Pitbull (12:18:26 AM): 1 AM

Victor85 is away at 12:18:34 AM.
Victor85 (12:28:39 AM): so at what point are you going to fill me in, becuase this is really starting to get creepy

1 AM fast approaches

Animedork2075
Aug 31, 2005

Burning Tires with Burning Spirit!
:kamina:
I hate this idea as well but...

I am beginning to think after the stalker comment that posting the revenge plans before hand might be a bad idea. I think (personal opinion) you ought to Exact your revenge Tape the poo poo out of it and show us, but posting it might not be a good idea. think of how many people signed up for this thread alone. Victor may have been one of these. I think he might know it is coming, but not when or how. Then with your :master: idea revenge will be yours (hell ours! this has taken enough of our life I feel as though it belongs to the hole goon nation)Then details details.

Side note: That NY chick thing sucks man but at least you didn't meating up with her and realize you are going to be in someones drat freezer.

schmidt349
Aug 31, 2005

Tell a surgeon it's okay to cut a leg off and he's going to spend the night polishing his good hacksaw
WELL MY HEAD A SPLODE

m3jsh
Sep 4, 2004
The EverFag
Incredible. This is getting very exciting, very fast.

m3jsh fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Oct 6, 2005

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned
Damnit! I have to rest up for a prelim tomorrow, why couldn't you have made it 12:45 so I could be asleep already. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

BrianDamage
Apr 23, 2002
Well Played, Mister Pitbull... He sure seemed eager to "wrap it up"

NoArmedMan
Apr 1, 2003

I'm going to laugh longer and harder if for some bizarre reason it isn't him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrewY
Dec 14, 2004
Witty custom titles are for rapists
Between "wrap it up" a million times and the :24:'s and :04:'s that was awesome.