Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I can't wait to see what you guys do just because he thinks you have a deal to not do anything.

P.S.- I was thinking just how good the internet site/fliers idea is. You guys go to a small, affluent, white college so not only will people talk, but people crave the ability to talk about stuff like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrPhaethon
Aug 22, 2005

wyrd oft nereð unfægne eorl þonne his ellen deah
That happy birthday thing was loving great... had an air of ominousness which was almost palpible. I could almost hear him making GBS threads himself. Even though I wasn't there, or on the other end of the conversation, or involved in any fashion. The shitsound transversed time and space and situation in order to reach my ears. Thus his terror.

Sidhedevil
Aug 3, 2005

Prostatitis?
Now I'm starting to feel kind of bad for this guy. I think he might snap if you did anything public.

OTOH, it would be hilarious to keep mailing him a skirt every day for a week.

TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003

Sidhedevil posted:

Now I'm starting to feel kind of bad for this guy. I think he might snap if you did anything public.

OTOH, it would be hilarious to keep mailing him a skirt every day for a week.

To Victor care of:
Victor's roomate
School Address
Fairfield, CT

With "Happy Birthday, hope you like it!" written on it.

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004
[color=red][b][size=6]ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A STUPID POOPIEHEAD TROLL![/size][/b][/color]

The Pitbull posted:

Yes, he did. I didn't have it in me for another face-off with this creep this morning.

It drips of sweet sweet irony, though.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

DarthWeez posted:

It drips of sweet sweet irony, though.

Yeah but The Pitbull actually exists and knows that he did it.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Do we have any confirmation that Victor is staying on campus for his birthday and not going home? Becasue if he goes home the revenge must follow him there.

Robot Pope
Aug 13, 2005

by Ozma

bar88537 posted:

everyone needs to read Robot Pope's ideas... cause those are the ones I want.

-Vectorized picture of Victor with KSwizzle written underneath
-3D effects that are either from baseballl cards or expensive car paint jobs that have orange vs yellow to simulate the :master:

Be still my beating heart!

Anyway, wow, yea, this is awesome. But do we have even an inkling of a revenge plan together yet? The way you and the Pitbull are talking, 32, it sounds like you guys have an idea coalescing? Also, sup fellow freelance journalist goon!

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall
:siren:*****************THE DEPTHS OF DECEPTION******************:siren:
:siren: :siren:

:siren: BRENDAN TELLS ALL :siren:

Update at or before 2:30 PM EST.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Since "The Pitbull" has actually been two separate people talking to Victor85 (The Pitbul and 32), why not post all of his screen names... and all of his known aliases... to GBS.

Then he can get a dose of "conscience" from hundred, if not thousands of goons. He things you have "more screennames than god" now... imagine his thoughts then... keeping him up 'til all hours, geting hundreds of messages, he'd know for certain that there was no way to hide...

nosleep
Jan 20, 2004

Let the liquor do the thinkin'

The Pitbull posted:

:lol: dude, you and those loving sirens crack me up. Looking forward to the update.

Robot Pope
Aug 13, 2005

by Ozma

The Pitbull posted:

You sick bastard, I HAD CHORES TO DO TODAY.

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

I'll shut you up with my cock, you son of a bitch!
I think we should do two T-Shirts (minimum). The Star Wars movie poster is a Brilliant Idea:

:master:
Episode I: The Internet Whore

With Luke = Pitbull, Han = 32, Leia = Kristin, Vader = Victor, Jabba = Iair'tagnon, C-3PO = Betz, R2-D2 = Brendan. Make the photographer Chewbacca. :D

HelterSkeletor
Oct 7, 2005

by T. Finn
Jeezus H., The Pitbull, you should get a job, uh, creating, like, unreasonable amounts of suspense and whatnot. You realize I have work to do, right?!!? I'm gonna gouge my eyeballs out if I see another :siren:.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

32...that was beautiful. I would give anything to be able to fly there and watch this unfold in person.

Do you think anywhere in his brain he is actually sorry for what he's done, or just sorry he got caught? Perhaps he really is remorseful he just can't help but do this again and again because the desires to strong as he can't let out his inner homo. Mind you I have not an ounce of pity for this asshat I was just postulating.

And I love how when it comes to all the juicy stuff it was a random friend who came over and typed just those bits. Also, the conversations lasted a few hours, like his friend would just think it was hilariously cool to hang out with him for 2+ hours pretending to be a girl while drinking boxed wine together and trying to convenience another dude to come over and cuddle.

Also 32, your tone was remarkable identical to Pitbulls in that convo.

EDIT: OH MY loving GOD YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! UPDATE NOW!!!

KilGrey fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Oct 7, 2005

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004
[color=red][b][size=6]ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A STUPID POOPIEHEAD TROLL![/size][/b][/color]

KilGrey posted:

Maybe we need to get some of his and pitbull's class schedules if you know where I'm going with this...

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Holy poo poo, this really is the never ending thread.
It reminds me of the confession that the Fratellis made Chunk go through in the Goonies.

Victor85: And then, and then, oh please dont make me!
notjosephstalin: Tell me everything! Or I'll go to your moms house and piss in her houseplants!
Victor85: No!
notjosephstalin: *wav file of pants unzippering*

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

KilGrey posted:

32...that was beautiful. I would give anything to be able to fly there and watch this unfold in person.

Do you think anywhere in his brain he is actually sorry for what he's done, or just sorry he got caught? Perhaps he really is remorseful he just can't help but do this again and again because the desires to strong as he can't let out his inner homo. Mind you I have not an ounce of pity for this asshat I was just postulating.

And I love how when it comes to all the juicy stuff it was a random friend who came over and typed just those bits. Also, the conversations lasted a few hours, like his friend would just think it was hilariously cool to hang out with him for 2+ hours pretending to be a girl while drinking boxed wine together and trying to convenience another dude to come over and cuddle.

Based on my somewhat limited study of psychology, I'd say he's demonstrating a Punishment-Obedience mentality, showing compliance because of the desire to avoid negative consequences. I think shame and a desire to prevent public knowledge of his shame is shaping him, rather than actually being sorry for what he's done. He's focusing more on, "I WAS KIDDING, PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE, I'M SORRY" than "I'm sorry, I was a jackass" for its own sake.

EDITED AGAIN: whoops.

Moruitelda fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 7, 2005

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

nevermind

A Child's Letter
Feb 21, 2005

"¡No llores! Gracias por esas fotos."
\
:backtowork:
"It* rubs the lotion on its skin
Or else it gets the hose again..."

*It = Victor. And he gets the hose anyway, lotion or no.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Naphthalene posted:

"It* rubs the lotion on its skin
Or else it gets the hose again..."

*It = Victor. And he gets the hose anyway, lotion or no.

Hell, I figure Victor was the one telling "it" to rub the lotion on it's skin. He sounds as whacked out as Buffalo Bill. Who knows what else this crazy bastard does.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

The Pitbull posted:

Oh, I get it, you're gonna send an iceberg at Victor.

:master:

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004

Moruitelda posted:

EDIT:

Read the thread... it has been mentioned DOZENS and DOZENS of times that Pitbull does not go to school anymore.

Perhaps sarcasm isn't your strong point. I was kidding, it was a joke, I'll admit it wasn't hilarious, but we'd just been referring to irony... God. I hate having to explain poo poo to people who have no reading comprehension.

boondocksts
Sep 28, 2004
the blazing s4
This is quite possibly the more entertaining thread I have encountered on the internet, and I can't wait to see how this ends. Its a :master: of genius.

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

EDIT: leaving only :gb2fyad:

Moruitelda fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 7, 2005

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004

Moruitelda posted:

There was absolutely no apparent sarcasm in that statement. It looked like you were a dumbass, and so I applied Ockham's Razor to it and decided that you must be a dumbass.

It also wasn't ironic.

It wasn't my reading comprehension skills that were at fault, it was your inability to convey where a joke is... next time, "I was kidding, it was a joke," would be suitable, with an explanation of why you thought there was inherant sarcasm in that statement, with nothing quoted to provide some context for this alleged "sarcasm."

:gb2fyad:

Lurk more. You can easily check my post count to prove that I'm not from FYAD. HAd you read the thread yourself, you'd see what probably totals to over a dozen posts from me in it, at various stages of the thread.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest, I'm trying to show you that your butter knife sharp wit was not needed.

Anyways, 2:30 PM fast approaches.

EDIT: Wouldn't you want to apply Hanlon's Razor to my statements anyways?

Transgendered Squirrel
Aug 14, 2004

by Peatpot

Moruitelda posted:

There was absolutely no apparent sarcasm in that statement. It looked like you were a dumbass, and so I applied Ockham's Razor to it and decided that you must be a dumbass.

It also wasn't ironic.

It wasn't my reading comprehension skills that were at fault, it was your inability to convey where a joke is... next time, "I was kidding, it was a joke," would be suitable, with an explanation of why you thought there was inherant sarcasm in that statement, with nothing quoted to provide some context for this alleged "sarcasm."

:gb2fyad:

No I'm pretty sure it was obvious that its a joke. You need to shut your filthy mouth, you vagrant.

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004

SlickWilly posted:

No I'm pretty sure it was obvious that its a joke. You need to shut your filthy mouth, you vagrant.

It's kind of cool to see :gb2fyad: appear in 4 posts in a row.

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

I've got a megaphone I've been saving for a special occasion.
Would it be a :master: to see it 5 times? :gb2fyad:

Edit: Lord help me I just wanted to use the new smiley.

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

EDIT: Alright, I missed the obvious. I apologize. I thought you were saying Victor's and Pitbull's class schedules...

gah. Going back and editing out all the posts, entirely misread 32's post that you quoted.

EDIT 2: For tradition's sake :gb2fyad:

Moruitelda fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 7, 2005

Cathis
Sep 11, 2001

Me in a hotel with a mini-bar. How's that story end?

Moruitelda posted:

I was saying you were being an rear end in a top hat, and belonged in FYAD. I have read this thread myself, I picked it up around page 20, and have been posting since then. I don't expect you to know that (as you obviously expected me to notice you), because lots of people were posting, and the ones who stood out most were The Pitbull, 32, and O RLY. Other than their posts, I generally ignored who posted what.

Again, you're being an rear end in a top hat...

And I'm still not sure where you think irony enters into your earlier statement... it just generally looked like you were an idiot. :gb2fyad:

Sweet.. the thread's almost done and we've got tertiary drama!
I'm all about this thread.

I want a tshirt on it..a tiny little babydoll with :master: right on the boobs.
:D
Maybe a little SA grenade somewhere on it for reference.
:gb2fyad: For continuity.

Cathis fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 7, 2005

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004

Frithweaver posted:

Would it be a :master: to see it 5 times? :gb2fyad:

Edit: Lord help me I just wanted to use the new smiley.

It would have been even funnier for it to be in 7 posts if Happy the Fun Time Clown didn't gently caress it up.

Edit: Sorry, you beat me to a reply.

Double edit: It's the hot new game that's sweeping the forums: :gb2fyad:

DarthWeez fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 7, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall
It was a one time thing, born of some latenight drunken online tomfoolery, that just got a little out of hand and went slightly too far, with no malicious intent or premeditation.

That is what Victor would have us believe.

He would have us believe that he and his friend Sean T, from Nassau Community College, another individual with conveniently, no facebook account, would get innocent kicks out of IM'ing me under the guise of KSwizzle at all hours of the day, for over a week. From what he has been saying lately, Victor has been indicating that Sean T had been the one doing most of the dirtywork. That's fairly peculiar as this would have to involve Victor feeding him details about my house last year, the Fairfield campus and community, Fairfield students, and directing him around the Facebook, which Sean would not be familiar with, to find common links, all in quite a rapid fashion. Sean T is supposedly our link to Betz. According to Victor. However, according to Betz...

"Who the hell is Sean T."

Good question Ryan. He's probably friend's with a Kate Stewart, and they both live in Victors head.

Anyhow, just this afternoon, 32 renewed contact with Brendan. Brendan, if you'll recall was the one person we were sure of that had spoken to KSwizzle online in the past. His situation was much like mine, only, when the girl never materialized, he dropped the matter instead of launching a weeklong 64 page investigation on the internet.

Brendan had told us that the only person who had ever assured him of Kate Stewart's existance was Victor, his good buddy.

Here is 32, posing as an anonymous FU student who has been talking to KSwizzle. That's how he introduced himself to Brendan in the first place.

rayradulskiSUCKS: hey, I figured out the kate stewart thing
Brendan83: and
rayradulskiSUCKS: I just have a few questions first, to verify
everything....do you remember how long you talked to kswizzle online? like
from the first IM to the last time you saw it?
Brendan83: middle of last summer and the last time I saw it was the end of
this summer
rayradulskiSUCKS: wow
rayradulskiSUCKS: but you were convinced it was a girl? I mean, from the way
she talked?
Brendan83: yeah
rayradulskiSUCKS: yeah, she said some pretty explicit things to me and we
only talked for a week...I assume it was the same with you?

Brendan83: it got there at some point
rayradulskiSUCKS: how much so?
Brendan83: I dont remember specifics
rayradulskiSUCKS: kswizzle was always trying to lure me to campus, was there
any goal in your convos? like to get you to say embarrassing things or
explicit things or anything like that?
Brendan83: she always said she was gonna come by my house senior year but
never did...besides that I dont know if there was any goal
rayradulskiSUCKS: well, the bad news is that it was indeed Victor
rayradulskiSUCKS: he underestimated my ability to track him down and I
trapped him, so he finally admitted it
Brendan83: haha what?
rayradulskiSUCKS: he was behind it the whole time....there is no kate
stewart at fairfield, never was
rayradulskiSUCKS: it was some elaborate ruse, a sick joke....motive unknown
Brendan83: and he admitted it?
rayradulskiSUCKS: yeah
rayradulskiSUCKS: here are some quotes
rayradulskiSUCKS: " honestly i was drunk with one of my buddies last
year, did it to one of my friends, though tit was funny, and everytime i was
drunk i just thought it was funny"
Brendan83: but if it was him I talked to him when he wasnt drunk
rayradulskiSUCKS: keep in mind, as kswizzle, he told me you were "really
cute, but pretty shy and quiet"
rayradulskiSUCKS: oh yeah
rayradulskiSUCKS: he kept it up when he wasn't too
rayradulskiSUCKS: he IM'd me before his 8 am classes, talked to me for hours
in the afternoon....I don't believe his "drunk" excuse
Brendan83: weird
rayradulskiSUCKS: he was terrified I would tell you, but I didn't see how I
couldn't
rayradulskiSUCKS: he tried to implicate a friend in this also, sean t
from nassau community college...do you know that kid?
Brendan83: nope
rayradulskiSUCKS: Yeah, I'm not sure if he's lying about that too
rayradulskiSUCKS: I tracked his IP address and found the original girl in
the pictures and everything, so he had no way to wiggle out
Brendan83: well you went all out for this
rayradulskiSUCKS: I could tell something wasn't right from the beginning and
was determined to find out who was behind it, yes
rayradulskiSUCKS: I had some help
rayradulskiSUCKS: Also, who knows if he did it to anyone else
Brendan83: he must of gone all out cuz I supposedly spoke to kates roomate
and ex boyfriend
Brendan83: and then at one point at my house he was on the phone telling
someone to get kate down to the beach
rayradulskiSUCKS: he had a whole backstory made up about kate that fit in
line with his life, mostly....he has some sick plan with this whole thing,
it's really disturbing
rayradulskiSUCKS: I must go now, but I thought you'd like to know
Brendan83: aight later

Put aside for a moment your thoughts of what Brendan meant when he said, "it got there" in reference to him actually talking to his good friend Victor.

Folks, Kate Stewart was a creation of Victors warped and perverse mind. He created her to fulfill his every homoerotic desire in what he thought was an anonymous setting, cyberspace. He used her to come close to acting out things he never could in real life, such as flirting with men he found attractive, even his best goddamned friend.

It now seems that in order to bolster this fabrication, Victor crafted an entire universe of lies around KSwizzle. She had grown up in Conn, spent time in London, had 5 brothers etc. NOW we learn that he even created online aliases for her ex-boyfriend and roomate... and contacted his victim Brendan as them, in an attempt to cement the lie of KSwizzle as truth in Brendans mind.

According to Brendan, KSwizzle had been contacting him for over a year. That's right, over a year. Victor's excuse for stopping his contact with me as KSwizzle after a week was that all of a sudden he realized it was weird. Why did it take him a year to realize it was weird with his best buddy Brendan? I'm even willing to bet that contact stopped with Brendan at the exact same time it stopped with me, shortly after the passage of the Autumnal equinox. He didn't stop with me because he knew it was weird and wrong. He stopped because he knew I was on to him.

Like a human homosexual arachnid creature, Victor had spun his web of lies and deceit and trapped his friend Brendan in them. Brendan had been neatly wrapped up in Victors gay spidery silk, always at the ready for Victor to go back and take a little nibble whenever his latent homosexual tendancies surged up within him. Then Victor made the mistake of trying to snare me in his web. Luckily I have you guys, and you came swarming to my aide.

We are thousands strong and we have Victor, trembling with fear in the corner of his silken pastel web. :byewhore:

As we speak, 32 is en route to FU. I may or may no be able to get down there this weekend, but be assured, with 32 down there, Vic's gonna have an interesting weekend boys and girls.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Oct 7, 2005

Transgendered Squirrel
Aug 14, 2004

by Peatpot

Moruitelda posted:

I was saying you were being an rear end in a top hat, and belonged in FYAD. I have read this thread myself, I picked it up around page 20, and have been posting since then. I don't expect you to know that (as you obviously expected me to notice you), because lots of people were posting, and the ones who stood out most were The Pitbull, 32, and O RLY. Other than their posts, I generally ignored who posted what.

Again, you're being an rear end in a top hat...

And I'm still not sure where you think irony enters into your earlier statement... it just generally looked like you were an idiot.

He was insinuating that maybe 32 and Pitbull are the same person, and that maybe this is an even bigger scheme that was once thought. That would be ironic because a thread about him investigating someone posing as someone else on the internet, he would himself be investigated for the same thing.

Please go die now.

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004

SlickWilly posted:

He was insinuating that maybe 32 and Pitbull are the same person, and that maybe this is an even bigger scheme that was once thought. That would be ironic because a thread about him investigating someone posing as someone else on the internet, he would himself be investigated for the same thing.

Please go die now.

Haha I like you and I'm totally drunk off boxed wine. Want to go steady? It's totally skirt weather, tee-hee.

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

SlickWilly posted:

Please go die now.

Got that... immediately after I blasted him for looking like an idiot. My bad.

Maybe I should go sleep instead?

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
amazing, i didn't know people would go to such lengths over an internet prank. I don't know which is more disturbing, the detail from which the prank was played or the effort to unravel it.

DarthWeez
Oct 15, 2004

Moruitelda posted:

Got that... immediately after I blasted him for looking like an idiot. My bad.

Maybe I should go sleep instead?

It's okay, we can be friends anyways. I mean, we'll always have the string of :gb2fyad:s to remember this thread by.

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

DarthWeez posted:

It's okay, we can be friends anyways. I mean, we'll always have the string of :gb2fyad:s to remember this thread by.

I know one of these times I'm going to open my mouth before I think, and end up with an avatar and Custom Title in red 32 point font. :cry:

It was a funny joke.

In retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

I've got a megaphone I've been saving for a special occasion.

The Pitbull posted:

As we speak, 32 is en route to FU.

Okay, this made me chuckle.

What, F Me? No, FU.

Edit:

I should come out in defense of online personas. I'm someone who spent 14 months heavily playing DAOC, primarily as a female Troll (my alt was a male Kobold). I never led anyone on to believe I was female IRL, never so much as flirted--basically asexual. But it was a "motherly" character, and much beloved.

So a guy "posing" as females online can be a normal and healthy thing*, as long as everyone is aware that the space is for pretending to be someone else.

Victor, on the other hand, was playing in IM/Facebook land. Not pretend-land.

*Full disclosure: what wasn't healthy was how many hours I was putting in. Ask my wife. Ouch.

Joe Anglican fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 7, 2005