Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

These are the gay reporters from american dad. We're off to a good start.

I've never seen anyone so depressed at their own lack of quality.

This one is really awesome, I couldn't find any terrible AD art.

Oh wait. I'm not searching for any more on deviantart because apparantly "Arrested Development" is loving psycho for "pale man tied up on a carpet"

The thought bubble says "drat, Bonnie is lloking so hot lately but I still can't believe I'm losing it over such a total bitch!"

I have never seen Kim Possible. The Deviant artist is question sheds some light:

"This is one side of the weirdy love triangle between Kim, Bonnie and Shego which anyone who understands Kim Possible will realise is what's actually going on between the lines on that show."

Maybe I will start watching.

I like this drawing kind of.

Am I the only one here who gets an uncontrollable urge to draw characters from cartoon shows naked? Nothing gets me more erect than a cartoon body. :swoon:

NO NO NO WRONG NO

STOP WHAT STOP NO NO NO NO

AGH HELP NO NO THATS BUTTERS ISN'T IT

Excuse me while I move "everything.txt" into C:/My Documents/Things_I_have_seen/

I'm using the fact it's in a Tom Goes to the Mayor art style to say "lol look at this ugly person." lol look at this ugly person.

OH MY GOD NUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUuuuuU~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
That Home Movies or Home Videos guy looks dead on to me. I think the regular animation for that show was something a dog with cerebral paulsey could do

Excursus
Sep 11, 2004

Mysterious vagina tentacles will devour my penis

Consumer Reporter posted:

This one is really awesome, I couldn't find any terrible AD art.

Given your other comments, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but this really IS good.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Cally looks like a 12 year old boy.

BrandonGK fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 24, 2007

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

BrandonGK posted:

Cally looks like a 12 year old boy.
so it's an exceptionally faithful reproduction?

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

Excursus posted:

Given your other comments, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but this really IS good.

I wasn't being sarcastic that time, it's a really cool picture I'd probably add it to my deviantart favorites if I wasn't banned.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
The first South Park one where you're all NO NO WRONG NO took me a minute to realize who that was. Then I saw the Green Earflaps. :gonk:

Couldn't find anything as cool as Keith Olbermann loving Bill O'Reilly in the rear end, but this is pretty good.

Go Stephen!

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004
I no longer believe in the greater purpose.

There was some House fanart posted in the House thread. What is it about House that makes people draw weird fanart?

And what is it, specifically, that makes so much of that weird House fanart House+Wilson art?

Stalwart Humdinger
Feb 10, 2006
The Skwisgaar one makes me want to claw my eyes out. :cry:

Ancient ho bag
Jan 22, 2006

by Fistgrrl
The South Park slash art is incomprehensibly wrong.

THOSE ARE CHILDREN DAMMIT WHAT THE gently caress :gonk:

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-
I actually saved the AD and the Mr. Show ones, they're kinda cool. The South Park ones are loving horrifying, seriously. Why would people watch that show and think, "drat, I bet they like to kiss and poo poo. I better draw it!" The first episode of this season must have excited them, ugh.

I don't know what that wolf in the suspenders thing is, and I don't want to know.

edit:

I found a few more. Two good ones, I was thinking this maybe such a good show wouldn't inspire the normal terrible stuff.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

But then, what is this? Something about this creeps me out. I'll never understand the need to turn everybody on earth into an anime character.

YancyDCjew fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Mar 24, 2007

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Have some T-Bag fan art!

Scarlet Letter
Sep 25, 2004

Did you say "nerd"?

muscles like this? posted:

Have some T-Bag fan art!
Along those lines:

From left to right: Abruzzi, T-Bag, Lincoln, Michael, Sucre, Tweener. It took me forever to figure out who the first one was.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The only thing worse than fans who create horrible pairings of random characters are the fans who diligently catalogue and document the history of these pairings on the shows' Wikipedia page.

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

YancyDCjew posted:

I don't know what that wolf in the suspenders thing is, and I don't want to know.

That's borat.

Cynical Tyrant
Jan 30, 2006

How dare you speak to me of the crunch! You know nothing of the crunch. You've never even been to the crunch!

poor kids :smith:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
The Internet: Where no matter how precious or sacred you regard any given thing, there will be someone, somewhere, who can completely destroy it in one fell swoop.

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!

oh god the facial expressions and creepy terrible drawings

:cry:

Sigvard
Mar 12, 2005

Protect Ya Neck, Kid
(from crowbars)

JirotheHero posted:

poor kids :smith:

LOOK AT THAT FAT BITCH.

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-

Consumer Reporter posted:

That's borat.

Ah. Well, uh, how bout that?

black sheep
Jul 1, 2003
Pie > Cake

YancyDCjew posted:

I actually saved the AD and the Mr. Show ones, they're kinda cool. The South Park ones are loving horrifying, seriously. Why would people watch that show and think, "drat, I bet they like to kiss and poo poo. I better draw it!" The first episode of this season must have excited them, ugh.

edit:

I found a few more. Two good ones, I was thinking this maybe such a good show wouldn't inspire the normal terrible stuff.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

But then, what is this? Something about this creeps me out. I'll never understand the need to turn everybody on earth into an anime character.

Jesus, as a huge AD fan, I'm loving these. Please post more and all AD fan art

Morgan Proctor
Aug 28, 2006

I KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT NUCLEAR POWER, BUT THAT DOESN'T SHUT ME UP! ALSO, MILLIONS DEAD!

quote:

AGH HELP NO NO THATS BUTTERS ISN'T IT

No it's probably Kenny, here's a couple more

:nws::nms:NO!:nws::nms:

And why not another Stan and Kyle one too
:nws::nms:Congratulations!:nws::nms:

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
GOD THE SOUTHPARK STUFF KILL SOMEONE OVER THIS

Why is Stan with a Hebrew Star tattoo? Does he love Kyle that much?

I hate these people so much.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Morgan Proctor posted:

:nws::nms:NO!:nws::nms:

Those pics are almost as disgusting as that piece of Simpsons fanart I saw one time featuring Bart raping Lisa, almost.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

BrandonGK posted:

Those pics are almost as disgusting as that piece of Simpsons fanart I saw one time featuring Bart raping Lisa, almost.

You mean the one I kept getting in spam emails for some reason?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This is horrifying.

Thackery Lambshead
Nov 3, 2005
24 fanart is always great for this. Most of it is either badly drawn cartoons/kawaii anime of the lead characters or faithful reproductions of Kiefer Sutherland headshots, but amongst that crap are gems like this:

I agree, season three would've been much better if Adam and Chloe were two tracings from The Lion King who also loved each other.

This lovely picture is called "How It Should Be" or something like that. Apparently it's Tony and Michelle and a dead baby who had been coughing up blood. Keep in mind that the full size in this link this is only one quarter the size of the original. ONE QUARTER.

Lost art is more of the same, though the crap is mainly spread across the pretty main characters. For some reason, Locke attracts people who can actually draw, probably because they do not want him to make sweet love down by the fire to them and/or Sawyer.

And then there is this:

Hai hai konnichiwa! Boku wa KOKUSAKAA desu~! KANTSU kawaii!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

BrandonGK posted:

Nah. Nothing tops Maggie fellating Bart and Marge being all WTF and Bart says "But you SAID she should get off the pacifier."

It's horrible incest played for laughs! Get it! :cry:

Do you people realize just how loving gay I felt typing "Jon Stewart Fan Art" into Google image search? No. You do not. I will never be clean again.

Could not find one of him as a Fox sucking off Spike Spiegel and/or Cartman. I've failed.

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004
I no longer believe in the greater purpose.

The Lion King 24 one... why does that sort of thing happen? Those lions don't even look like the characters! That Locke picture is kind of cool until I look at his neck. Still, at least he's not a furry making out with Sawyer. And the Deadwood one doesn't look terrible: the eyes look huge, and I don't know how accurate the characters are having never seen Deadwood, but at least they aren't having sex.

Good god, has the Internet gotten to the point where "they aren't having sex" is the basic criterion for good fanart?

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Tell me that isn't awesome. I would loving love to see this made into a mini-series cartoon or something like Clone Wars.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
oh god those aren't girls are they :smithicide:

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 24, 2007

Brutha Fo Sale
Dec 24, 2006

by Ozma
Girls? how about babies.

Surprisingly the least disturbing SP image, theres probably one with all the babies having sex though.

I had never seen a cyclops in anime before this image and now I know why.

Do I smell a crossover episode sometime in the near future?

Hey imagine if the simpsons were real people. Damnit I lack the drawing talent! Imagine if the simsons were retarded.

bonnerrrrrrrr!

Brutha Fo Sale fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 24, 2007

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

YancyDCjew posted:

(Arrested Development Chicken Dances)

That artist captured the movements and expressions those characters make perfectly! That's some talent.

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

This is pretty sweet, if slightly demented.

I like how he decided to make Leela more normal by giving her an eye-patch, but it's fine to keep Zoidburg as a hideous crustacean-man.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Morgan Proctor posted:

I hope that "10000 hits" refers to some kind of Baseball Bat Revenge Award we win after seeing these pictures. :toughguy:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
And now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Battlesimpsons:

H.P. Hovercraft fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 24, 2007

Sigvard
Mar 12, 2005

Protect Ya Neck, Kid
(from crowbars)

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Battlestar Simpsonstica

Oh sweet Jesus, those are fantastic.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Battlesimpsons:
jesus christ i hate these more than any other images in the thread

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

S.Cody-kun posted:

jesus christ i hate these more than any other images in the thread

Helo is ashamed of his toasted bread needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfool
Dec 9, 2003

What the frak?
:geno:

Jim, from The Office, as a faun; The Janitor and Elliot from Scrubs.