Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
name : melanie
weirdst thing i evar put in my pussay: steak knife

by Lowtax

Sleepingbag

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
18/f/california/model

a dick

Haomo
maybe theres a smaller pussay inside XD

Welcome to the SomethingAwful.com Forums! :)
fairy tale fart

bring back flags (put this in your sig)

a sense of power

dont read my posts
Bloated Pussy
answer is fyad

Oh great, another 3 page SRN fitness thread
SRN
Gina
a dog's arm

Caligula Braun
a baby, im dislexic, *giggles*

Haomo

herr olhado posted:

a sense of power

Rascal
23, bugeyed sunglasses:

my cell phone, told my gurl trish to just keep callin me , ha ha ha ha! Holla trish. Keep hollaing in my pussy girl, i love u, <3 my sisters. <3 my pussy

Haomo
send help; trapped in pussay factory (a pussy)

Caligula Braun
25, hot

another pussy :P

avenge me - signed, twisty
Crok
Shiela
an infant's arm holding an apple

sexy vids

Haoma posted:

23, bugeyed sunglasses:

my cell phone, told my gurl trish to just keep callin me , ha ha ha ha! Holla trish. Keep hollaing in my pussy girl, i love u, <3 my sisters. <3 my pussy

trish....

I HAVE AN UNDERWEAR TURNAROUND RATE OF ONE EVERY MONTH (that's when i turn it around to the clean side)
Shithead Ocelot

sigs
off

32. female. my passport application... My boyfrend from Spain turned out to be a teenager playing me a fool and not the dark and handsome sex god he made himself out to be... men. Pigs at all ages.

Haomo
nancy, 14/f

a babby weiner

I HAVE AN UNDERWEAR TURNAROUND RATE OF ONE EVERY MONTH (that's when i turn it around to the clean side)
Shithead Ocelot

sigs
off

a golden five

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
Autism Monday

A vial of my father blood. <3 u daddy.. Ill c u in heaven- until then ill keep the last bit of u here on earth warm ..

Haomo
19, cali

funny, only yesterday i stuck a usb connection wire up there. Thought it'd be funny to pretend I was a usb device. My boyfriend told me to cut that poo poo out , But I guess there will always be the forums

avenge me - signed, twisty
Crok

Haoma posted:

23, bugeyed sunglasses:

lol

Mr. Babies

a neutron star.... lmao

SNOT CORN
gyssyca, 19 year old, one day baby come out of pussy (weird) so i put it back in hehe

by Lowtax

Sleepingbag

----------------

15-f-ohio..My own period effluent. Jesus said u should love yourself & its a part of me-- dont want ot lose it. I ate part of Jesus in church (the wafer, whatever it tasted stale *yuck!!* ) and i was taught in class that the things u eat turn into ur blood and muscles.. i want to keep jesus close 2 me

Haomo
Hey guys! *winks* ITs me Sandy-- 18 yrs old and 1 month (legal ****meowwww***)
I printked out my entire facebook wall and stuffed it up in ther-, as my gals saY:
memories will last u a lifetime, the nights we dont remember will stay with us, etc.. dont want to forget that im one of ur Top 8 beautiful girls Melissa

Haomo
i asked her and she said me

207-563-5532

19, I have the face of a mole

prolly a vitamin it was a scooby doo one,\ thought it would strengthen things up down there hehe

by Fistgrrl

d-d-d-doug

----------------

44 YEARS OLD, OKLAHOMA

SOME SCAFFOLDING- YOULL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU GET A LITTLE OLDER LADIES

Haomo
14 , texas.

Cement.. uncle jake wont hurt me anymore

Haomo

Hercules Vandermollen posted:

Gina
a dog's arm

dogs dont have arms gina/// u taking ur medicine baby?

Haomo

Haoma posted:

23, bugeyed sunglasses:

hahahah

207-563-5532

Haoma posted:

A vial of my father blood. <3 u daddy.. Ill c u in heaven- until then ill keep the last bit of u here on earth warm ..

by Peatpot

Future Borat

----------------

herr olhado posted:

a sense of power

holy crap

by HELLTANK

Blue Dad Sucks!!
67/f/toronto

my finger once, it was icky. stinky. sticky. never doin that again. EVER. (im a receptionist and a professional beanie baby collector)

Haomo
name: stacy "Mrs Diamond Dallas Page" dallas page
weirdest thing: gotta be the first time i took all of DDPs package -- 9 inches, uncircumsized, in the shape of a diamond, beautiful color..i thought it was weird but now im just happy to be mrs diamond dallas page.

Wet butt is cool dude man, check him on tumblr @ tlgrmsiam - Marc Bolan at a rap concert
WET BUTT
i'm the steak knife in the oP

by Ion Helmet

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
name: melyndae

okay one day i was bored and feeling frisky (you know what i mean right gurls??!) and i found a kielbasa in the fridge so i fried it up and ate it and then went outside and grabbed a garden hose and put it inside myself and it felt soooooooooooo good and i just kept pushing it in further and further and i think like 20 feet of it were in me and it felt soooooo good, i still laugh when i see somebody using that hose

quack forever
Lord Quackmere

no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

a apple

by Peatpot

Future Borat

----------------

Haoma posted:

23, bugeyed sunglasses:

lol

dings
i put the hoosiers dvd in my puissy and son of a gun it worked on tha tv

bhlaab

http://www.twitter.com/bhlaab/

my names tina im 14 i put a rabbit tail in

bhlaab

http://www.twitter.com/bhlaab/

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
IM 25. I PUT THE REMOTE UP IN THER- WHENIM WATCHIN JUDGE JUDY I JUST SWA Y MY HIPS A LITTLE TO TURN THE VOLUME UP... DAYUM GIRL, U DISHIN OUT THE JUDGEMENT. LOVE YA BABY. ANYONE COMES IN HERE AND TRYT O CHANGE THE CHANNEL THEY GONNA HAVE TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY

Haomo
«4 »