Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cotisimo
Jul 11, 2001

It's good to have a hobby.

I just don't like you people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwise
Feb 25, 2003

quote:

Legios came out of the closet to say:
The pompei people is pretty freaky. All those people in their death poses.

Hahaha, man, I forgot about that one. Excellent. Who's got pix?

cln
Jul 11, 2002
Here is some stuff I've collected over the years while looking for material.

Kobalt
Mar 19, 2003

quote:

King Metal came out of the closet to say:
I am going to throw up

:confused:

I've seen nothing barf worthy yet.

ElChulo
Jan 22, 2002

Ian Curtis Died for Your Sins

The infamous abandoned South Mississippi State Hospital (aka Charity Hospital).
It was notorious for sub-standard care. Now, it's a condemned, haunted crack house. Apart from the standard whole-lot-colder than the surrounding area phenomena, babies cry in a maternity ward that's not been open for sixteen years. I'll NEVER go back there.

Windsor ruins, Port Gibson MS. Sad what a poorly-thumped cigar can do to a home that actually survived the Civil War. The dumbass threw a cigar from the 3rd floor balcony into a pile of sawdust from where they were remodeling. This is all that remains...it is VERY haunting to be there and roam around the grounds...

Chock full of white boy suburban angst, insecurity, & self-doubt since 1978!

Wasabi Dart
May 12, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
http://www.pileup.com/babyart/_top.htm (possibly NSFW)
The artwork of Trevor Brown. Stumbled upon his stuff in the liner notes of a John Zorn CD. Pretty creepy stuff, and lots of it.

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

quote:

ElChulo came out of the closet to say:
[B]The infamous abandoned South Mississippi State Hospital (aka Charity Hospital).
It was notorious for sub-standard care. Now, it's a condemned, haunted crack house. Apart from the standard whole-lot-colder than the surrounding area phenomena, babies cry in a maternity ward that's not been open for sixteen years. I'll NEVER go back there.

Windsor ruins, Port Gibson MS.

gently caress THAT, THIS WINTER, I'M COMING OVER!

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

quote:

Devil's Ad came out of the closet to say:
http://www.pileup.com/babyart/_top.htm (possibly NSFW)
The artwork of Trevor Brown. Stumbled upon his stuff in the liner notes of a John Zorn CD. Pretty creepy stuff, and lots of it.

Naked City goons represent. :D

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi Dart
May 12, 2003
Dinosaur Gum

quote:

Stuntcock came out of the closet to say:

Not to completely hijack the thread, but rock on dude, its not often I run into Naked City fans, online or otherwise :D

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Heres the bigger version

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

quote:

Devil's Ad came out of the closet to say:

Not to completely hijack the thread, but rock on dude, its not often I run into Naked City fans, online or otherwise :D
Leng T'che, motherfucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT? *putting it in CD player now*

Einrich
Oct 13, 2001

quote:

Krispy Kareem came out of the closet to say:

Holy poo poo dude, this just gave me the chills so bad...

Edit: Please post more spooky, old ghost pics plz.

also: 5

Einrich fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 14, 2003

Jew-Jitsu
Apr 17, 2002

quote:

Right here brother.

Also, Zony Mash.

benjaminbearhug
Dec 11, 2002
Maybe this weekend me and two buds are going up to this old mansion *During the night*. The road to it is scary, it'll be even worse looking through the windows or even getting inside :ninja:. We will have flashlights and a digital video camera. If it turns out good/scary/funny i'll post it.

Timeline of mansion - Civil War site. Home. Plantation with many slaves. Maid hung self in front room on stairs. (A adult I know went up there when she was teen with her friends, friend looked inside and saw blonde young girl hanging on stairs) Boiler/furnace system in the basement exploded causing some burns.

I live in a fairly nice area, the house is not a drug house and has not been broken into. The camera has night vision and stuff, we shall have night vision on sometimes and othertimes just have the flashlights infront of it. Theres a huge basement with a vault, a wine cellar, a ground level, a floor above ground level (hanghanghang), then the attic.

Buffet style, got the Civil War guys and the crazy girls flying at you. Plus a basement and attic. We probably wont get everywhere, hell we may be too afraid to actually go inside but the grounds are pretty big - garden, fields, and some shacks for slaves.

Rumor has it the hanghanghang ghost is nice. She "rules" the floor above ground level. But in the attic is a "bad guy." Supposedly he got the hanghang girl preggo at around 16. She didn't want to deal with it so she hung herself. He "rules" the attic. But that whole preg story is just a rumor.

Good ghost or not it's still scary as gently caress to hear walking or see something.

MrTurtle
Feb 10, 2002
I suck at the intarweb
Some of these are extremely weird.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kobalt
Mar 19, 2003

quote:

xSplit came out of the closet to say:
Wants to video tape a haunted mansion.

You need to do this. For the sake of sharing this experience. Go, and do NOT chicken out.

Scurvy
Dec 28, 2002

And every loving picture here: http://aimeemajor.com/dolls/

Blixt
Mar 8, 2003

quote:

Kobalt came out of the closet to say:

You need to do this. For the sake of sharing this experience. Go, and do NOT chicken out.

Mr.Boofu
Mar 22, 2003
~_~

quote:

MrTurtle came out of the closet to say:
Some of these are extremely weird.

WTF

Charlie Foxtrot
Aug 24, 2002

Talk to the hand, cause the Receiver isn't listening.

quote:

Cotisimo came out of the closet to say:

Am I missing something here? It's an attic with a chair in it... right?

flashstickjustice
Oct 23, 2000

I was with my brother and his wife up in the white mountains of Arizona. We decided we would have a campire late at night. We were out in the middle of loving nowhere, at least 15 miles from the road. It was pitch black, if you turned out the car lights it was like you went blind. There was no moon. After we had decided we should leave (it was probably around 1), I jumped into the backseat of the truck and waited while they were putting out the campfire. They were about 50 yards away. All of a sudden I start hearing foot steps come up to the door of the truck. I loving freak out. I put the camera through the passenger side with the door open and take this picture to see if anyone was out there. That was what showed up.

When I got home I sent it through Photoshop's hipass filter and it came out like this:

Even more loving dots show up. I couldn't make any other photo from the vacation do this. It was only this photo.

I swear to god, things follow my sister in law around. I have had so many weird experiences when I am around her or in her house.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

benjaminbearhug
Dec 11, 2002

quote:

Blixt came out of the closet to say:
DO IT STUPIDFACE

If I can't this friday it will be next friday. It's me (16) A fattish kid (16, scared chubby teen lol-gold) and if it's this friday that kids 8th grader cousin will be there (young gun crying and whining - also gold).

The reason we are unsure about this friday or next is due to the fact that this cousin guy is scared we are playing a trick on him. Sheesh

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme

quote:

xSplit came out of the closet to say:
Maybe this weekend me and two buds are going up to this old mansion *During the night*. The road to it is scary, it'll be even worse looking through the windows or even getting inside :ninja:. We will have flashlights and a digital video camera. If it turns out good/scary/funny i'll post it.

Timeline of mansion - Civil War site. Home. Plantation with many slaves. Maid hung self in front room on stairs. (A adult I know went up there when she was teen with her friends, friend looked inside and saw blonde young girl hanging on stairs) Boiler/furnace system in the basement exploded causing some burns.

Are you in Virginia by any chance? Lucasville road?

benjaminbearhug
Dec 11, 2002

quote:

ChlamydiaJones came out of the closet to say:

Are you in Virginia by any chance? Lucasville road?

Yep. But no to the latter.

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Charlie Foxtrot came out of the closet to say:
Am I missing something here? It's an attic with a chair in it... right?

I remember that thread. What a mindjob.

Basically, this goon was living in a house where one of the conditions of living there was that he never open a certain door. Well one day he and his friends pried off all the boards on the door and went the hell up there, armed with cameras. They found this: an empty attic, except for one chair, facing out the window.

I'm easily freaked out, so you can bet your rear end that thread got me.

----------------

Warblade
Apr 10, 2003

Beep Beep, Motherfucker!

quote:

Blue's Clues came out of the closet to say:
Background music ++

Also, let's not forget
What was this from? I've seen this picture before.

Life is Eat and Die
Apr 15, 2001

quote:

flashstickjustice came out of the closet to say:
Even more loving dots show up. I couldn't make any other photo from the vacation do this. It was only this photo.

I swear to god, things follow my sister in law around. I have had so many weird experiences when I am around her or in her house.

Those look like specks of dust on the lens to me. Those pictures make me want to compulsively wipe my glasses.

http://www.calwong.org

Einrich
Oct 13, 2001

quote:

Mastiff came out of the closet to say:

Basically, this goon was living in a house where one of the conditions of living there was that he never open a certain door. Well one day he and his friends pried off all the boards on the door and went the hell up there, armed with cameras. They found this: an empty attic, except for one chair, facing out the window.

I'm intrigued! How long ago was this thread posted? Would you happen to have a link to it?

Edit: found it http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=462344&highlight=landlord

Einrich fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 14, 2003

flashstickjustice
Oct 23, 2000

quote:

Life is Eat and Die came out of the closet to say:

Those look like specks of dust on the lens to me. Those pictures make me want to compulsively wipe my glasses.

Wouldn't it have shown up in other pictures? I took lots of pictures that night, none had dots.

----------------

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

quote:

Mastiff came out of the closet to say:

Since the search keywords would pull up 1000 results, is it possible that you might have a link to that thread?

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Einrich came out of the closet to say:
I'm intrigued! How long ago was this thread posted? Would you happen to have a link to it?

Months and months ago. I don't have a link, sorry. I don't even remember which goon posted this.

By the way, if anybody posts one of those pictures where something jumps out of the background at you (animated gif) I'll loving break you.

Stuntcock: Try searching for "landlady" or "landlord"?

----------------

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
This will be the second time I have asked for it after subsequently losing the link, but does anyone have a link to the trailer from that movie by the dude that did "ringu" that basically consists of creepy ghosts with pale faces harassing some woman? Hopefully someone knows what I am talking about.

Krank
Jan 9, 2003

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

quote:

flashstickjustice came out of the closet to say:
Wouldn't it have shown up in other pictures? I took lots of pictures that night, none had dots.
The story's creepy, but when it's that dark, your camera will have trouble auto-focusing, and will hone in on anything relative to the center of the photo, big enough, bright enough... those dots could the the flash reflecting off of anything somewhat reflective and unfocused, especially an insect. You wouldn't have thought anything creepy when you saw the photo, without the footsteps... that + the footsteps, I understand how it'd creep you out. It'd creep me out, too. Do you have any more from that series?

DonMagicJuan
Jun 16, 2001

Demmy
May 20, 2001

Dutchman & McNutty:
Putting bitches (and stray cats) in their place since '02

quote:

Krank came out of the closet to say:

Dammit, I was going to post that!

Who the hell made that visual masterpiece anyway? I never knew. :(

flashstickjustice
Oct 23, 2000

quote:

Do you have any more from that series?

I took a bunch of photos of the forest at night, I deleted them all because nothing but black showed up, naturally. All I have left are pictures from the fire.

----------------

Grater
Jul 11, 2001
Might seem like a nice guy, but cross me once...

quote:

Krank came out of the closet to say:
What the gently caress is happening in this picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmegHead
Sep 17, 2002

by Livestock
Are you down with the clown?

----------------