Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dirty Ice Cream
Aug 20, 2003
wtf
Mine would have to be in Honors Chemistry: edit:http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/theazn1nvasion/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.dnm=678e.jpg&.view=t

Also, one of my friends drew a man eating batteries on his AP exam, and he still got a 5.

Dirty Ice Cream fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Sep 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003
I wrote in no for the last californian gubernatorial election, and will probably do so again after voting out Gray.

Chem
Apr 30, 2003

That "How many threads have you killed" thread is finaly gassed!!!
I didnt think it deserved its own post.

oh, and regarding your post, most likely "I'm moving tommoro, so I have decided not to do your test, because I think it lacks worth, as do you."

Lowtax thankfully deleted my stupid loving sig file

Wench
Aug 8, 2000
MONITOR != TOUCHSCREEN. DO NOT TOUCH THE MONITOR
I drew pirates all over my organic chemistry II final.

And still passed the class. :coolfish:

toy
Apr 19, 2001
I wrote some ridiculous story about Inspector Gadget instead of an essay on one of my AP exams, and an E/N rambling on another.

pipebomb
May 12, 2001

Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?
It must be so boring.
Is this a test?

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
I wrote "I am a fish" 400 times.

widunder
May 2, 2002
On all English essays where we are supposed to write something remotely personal, I go all E/N for about 4 pages

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

The funniest one I've seen was posted here a few days back.

It went something like:

Q2. Velocity = __________

And the guy wrote "FAST".

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
On a college biology final, the last question was a fun one: "If you could be any animal i the world, what would you be?"

It was a new joke at the time, so I answered "I would be the only known lesbian dinosaur, the lickalottapuss."

I got a C in that class.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

:lol: o rly? Best essay ever.

Asystole
Jul 26, 2003
I used to gently caress around with the professor's mind in my Data Communications class, because I hated that class and switched majors anyway.

I'd make up my own letters, because ABC&D became boring.

Dirty Ice Cream
Aug 20, 2003
wtf
Last year on one of my finals, the last question on the test was true/false, and the question/statement was "This class was very exciting! (The answer is True!)"

I, of course, put false.

Wraith
May 22, 2001

ARISE
ARISE, ROBOTS OF THEODEN
I wrote the entire text of Ezikiel 25:17 once.

Enigma
Jun 10, 2003
Raetus Deus Est.

On the Physics C Electromagnetism exam I drew a picture of the exam paper violating me from behind, and the proctor (a teacher who was basically a 45 year old kid) came by to clarify with me if it was anal or oral. Somehow, despite the positioning of the torso, he concluded that I was fellating the picture of the exam.

Beej
Aug 28, 2003
Char's my Bitch
UM i wrote summat in religious studies - in the bible jesus is tempted by the devil, and the devil said to turn all the rocks into bread in the desert to feed the hungry. n we had to fill in jesus's reply... i put "And jesus replied -SOD OFF"

AlbertDershman
Mar 25, 2001

I argued why purple monkeys could not wash dishes on a Data Structures and Algorithms exam.

Moquel
Apr 19, 2001

It's magic, baby!

quote:

opie came out of the closet to say:
I wrote "I am a fish" 400 times.

At least someone is original.

I once drew the life of Julius Caesar in stick-figures on a history exam.

Beej
Aug 28, 2003
Char's my Bitch

quote:

I once drew the life of Julius Caesar in stick-figures on a history exam.
ahh just like my stickmen version of the Jamaka project... i couldnt spell jamaica

Char-Broil
Sep 11, 2001

I wrote this on an essay exam for health class:

quote:

small time came out of the closet to say:
Our healthcare system has two kinds of plans you can get: HMO's and PPO's. HMO's are expensive as hell, so they suck. PPO's are a little cheaper, but they suck because you need referals for every little thing. So basically, you are screwed either way.
I got an A on the test - no points off on the essay portion.

Aside from that being extremely immature and dumb, I have no idea if that's really true. I just knew that I had a PPO and hated having to go to my main doctor, to go to another doctor all the time. My parents said it's because my plan is a PPO. They said you don't need referals with HMO's, but they cost a lot more, and we can't afford it.

The teacher was really young and nice and probably just didn't care.

ALSO there's my friend who had to give an oral presentation on irony in high school english. His whole presentation used quotes from Alanis Morrisette's "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

Char-Broil fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Aug 30, 2003

Commander Fatline
Nov 5, 2002
I suggested that the reason the character of Daisy in David Copperfield was named as such is that she was fragrant and beautiful, and grew best when watered daily and fed a steady diet of mulch and manure.

I got an A on that test.

spidjod
May 15, 2003

Justice!
Why, drawing a very, very, very lifelike vagina as the answer to a sexual ethincs question

chalkbored
Jul 3, 2003
... with sexy results
I once wrote "OK" in the "don't mark or write in this area" section of a scantron

I rule

PrankU
Dec 2, 2002

Everyone Poops
I drew a giant goatse on the government AP test.... I didn't pass it :(

Katton
Jun 20, 2003

I heart ANFO
I once drew a snowman. Then, to avoid confusion, I clearly stated that yes, it was a snowman.

It got into the school paper - true story.

AnarchicBunny
Jul 24, 2003

When the time came for me to take the AP English Composition test, I had already accomplished the placement it would afford me in college two other ways, so basically there was no point in taking it. Not wanting to waste $75, I started out seriously, but after the first long answer I decided that it just wasn't worth it. As such, what followed began dealing with whatever the question was, but turned into a two or three page treatise on how commas are responsible for all immorality in our culture.

Somehow, I still got a 4 on the test.

EDIT: I also once wrote a five page essay about how the Manhattan Project was saved by a little known Austrian scientist who specialized in theoretical xenobotany. This was after my AP US History informed me three weeks prior to the end of the year that my grade was a non-negotiable B-. She was a real bitch.

AnarchicBunny fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Aug 30, 2003

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca
One of my friends in high school wrote "John Candy" in the name section of a calculus test, and then scrawled "I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS TEST, I'M DEAD" over the main part. Following that, he immediately turned it in.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

History final my freshman year. I filled 7 pages of a blue book with "I don't know why I'm even here today because I've already failed this goddamn class."

Hoffbonics
May 12, 2003

Always a gentleman
youtube.com/letsgotoclass
on my english placement exam for drexel, i wrote gay predator fan fiction. im not sure yet whether or not i should regret doing that considering my future english teachers will be reading it...

oh i also traced my hand and made it into a turkey on the essay section of my chem final when i was in 11th grade.

edit, just remembered: for an english final, i filmed (we were allowed to use any type of media) my friend matt and myself sitting in front of the camera smoking cigarettes and making fun of angela's ashes (the book). it had nothing to do with the book, and we cursed a lot and flipped off the camera. we got an 85 on the project.

hay

Hoffbonics fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 30, 2003

Jagermeister
Jul 7, 2002
i have a feeling 90% of these are things people WISHED they had written on a test, but they lacked the testicular fortitude to actually do it.

Jpfan01
Aug 4, 2003

This time I'm really going to learn how to ride that bicycle! Balancing on two wheels is just as easy as balancing on two fee...
On a chem test I wrote "gently caress if I know the answer, but I'll bet you don't either without looking it up like you have to for every single problem you give us."

I got a frowny face but I got 7 out of 10 points on the question. Bitch didn't know how to teach she tried to read the chapter before class and make an overhead. She couldn't even answer questions since she didn't actually know it. She was the head of the department sadly...

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

France is for Gays and Damn Dirty Jews, Both of which own Hollywood
On the AP Envi Sci test I didn't feel like doing the last essay and drew some trees and wrote under them: "I LOVE NATURE."

Needless to say, my score reflected that, and I received a 5.

jared
Jun 22, 2002
Feel the wrath of the left hand of burns
On an art exam when asked for the names of 3 artists from a certain era, I couldn't think of the 3rd one.... I ended up writing the name of a smash repairer around the corner from where I live. Unfortunately the teacher had taken his car to that panel shop to be repaired before.

Forget the salad, just eat my meat

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Mine's pretty tame, I wrote about Counter-Strike for an English essay. I got an A.

I know a guy who wrote a fake suicide note on a German test and almost got hauled in for counselling.

HohlerMann
Mar 26, 2001

Robotergesicht
I had several crossed out equations then a "gently caress this" on a Calculus test. I almost got kicked out of the class.

fremkit
May 22, 2002
TROLL
I once drew a picture of the Red Baron delivering pizza in a question about genetic variation. It was a really good picture and my stupid teacher wrote "Now land the plane". Idiot.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I've been down in Miami Beach for a conference, and in each class, they ask you to fill out a form rating the effectiveness of the class, the quality of the handouts, etc. For at least three classes, I wrote the course titles with flowers, hearts, and horsies. I really hope somebody gets a chortle out of that when they're tabulating responses.

typedef
Jan 6, 2001

by Ozma
On some 5th grade history test, I was asked to define the word "Bazaar", to which I awnsered "a strange occurence in the desert".

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cln
Jul 11, 2002
A guy at my school handed in a cookbook he's had published instead of the acceptance test and got in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CasperX
Feb 20, 2001
In a computer architecture class a few years back we went over binary, hex, and octal number systems. In hex, there are 16 values that can be represented by a single digit, so you use A-F as well as 0-9. Well, the professor said that since it was an abstract concept you could in theory use whatever symbols you wanted to represent the extra digits as long as you explained your new number system. I decided to take him up on this, so on the test I used the Batman symbol instead of B, and a few others that I can't recall, but I made sure that I wrote down what they represented. I got marked a 0 on that question, but after class I explained myself to the prof and he gave me full marks. On a later test in the same class, there was a question along the lines of "How does a PCI bus manage devices on the bus?" My friend couldn't remeber the right answer, so he drew a stick figure at a desk labelled "PCI manager", with this manager telling a bunch of other stick figures to go do some work. I thought it was rather funny at the time. I think the professor gave him half a point out of five on the question, out of pity or humor, I'm not quite sure.