Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vasquez
Jul 23, 2004

We bootie fucked too.
This is an update pertaining to EVERY PERSON currently reading this thread, and every person to whom they may subsequently inform about this thread.

This has been stated many times. This thread has carried us almost ALL THE WAY through to the end, while this topic has been discussed MANY TIMES. Again. I urge you all to please take heed of these words for the good of your own enjoyment, and my rear end.

Please in NO WAY WHATSOEVER attempt to contact Laura or ANY of the other people which have been written about. Do not look them up. Do not tell your friends to look them up. In giving you this thread, I am requesting everyone's cooperation. This information has been for our enjoyment ONLY. The diary is old, but that does NOT mean that the original owner is dead and/or does not care about the contents. I cannot stress this issue enough, and it seems that everyone has been on their best not-contacting manners to this point. This is just a re-emphasis to urge you. Please don't think it's a clever idea. It isn't. It is a potentially damaging idea. Understand that, and make sure you follow it. Thank you all.

Click here to visit the new updates!

NEW THREAD DISCLAIMER - READ BEFORE READING AND POSTING!

Please. A message to all of you who are enjoying this thread, and wish it to keep going. Also, a message for all the idiots who feel so compelled to be clever and desire contact (and also to bring trouble down on me). DO NOT DO THIS. Please, refrain from your urges. I'm sure Laura is fine. We don't need to know this. THIS HERE is the gold. What you may indeed receive the chance to keep reading is the gold. HER LIFE NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. Do not contact her. Thank you.

Enjoy the story!

Working at Goodwill, one procures not only a loathing for the greater parts of their local community, but a great many interesting oddities as well. I came across one of my more curious souvenirs today as I cleaned out old drawers: A diary detailing the depressing life of perhaps the most white-trash girl I have imagined. I have been in possession of said book for about a year and a half, and I read through it once at work to give my boredom a kick. However, it wasn’t until I further analyzed the journal that I realized how utterly depressing and hopeless the track of her life was/is (this diary is from the ‘93 period, of which time she must have been a teenager). However, despite all this, parts of this journey into Laura are nothing short of utterly hilarious. Part of me feels bad about posting all this, but then again, I don’t know this person at all and someone donated it anyways. For the time being, enjoy the shenanigans of this complete stranger. I’ll be typing entries as well as linking to the actual journal, and if people like the first bits I’ll definitely do more. This stuff just gets better and better, and it’s LONG. Plenty of hilarious details. On with it. I am making no spelling or grammatical corrections. Everything is as written.

Note: The link to the inside cover picture is very descriptive of juicy details to come. Check out the pic, or if people have trouble I can type it.

Entry #1:
November 22, 1993

This is my first entry. Danny got this for me today. He said because my other one was a piece of poo poo. Which it is. This is really nice. He got a job today at Sheris. He is going to be a dishwasher. I need to get a job. Because I need money to buy people Christmas presents. Especially Danny. I want to get him something nice. Like a gold bracelet or something special. I like him so much. I want him to ask me out so bad. I am going to ask my mom to talk to Michael and ask him if I can get a job answering phones or something like that I just need to make some money. I hate being broke, and having to ask my mom for money. Because I know that she doesn’t really have it. She has it, but our while family needs it. I ask her for 5 dollars here and there but for some reason I feel guilty. I don’t know why, But I do. She is already in bed so I will call her and ask her tomorrow while she is at work so she doesn’t forget to ask. Well all I am doing in thinking about Danny. He is always on my mind.
Laura

Entry #2:
November 23, 1993

It is 11:41 p.m and I am waiting anxiously for Danny to call me at 12:00 AM. I just love hearing his voice. It turns me on so much. He came over to day. He made me so loving horny. It wasn’t even funny. So he had to cure me of it. So, of course, we had sex. I have been horny for 2 days. So he finally cured it. Then afterwards we were laying in my bed naked and he was holding me in his arms. I could have done that all day and all night. I love being around him. He makes me so happy, and he is so sweet. I never want to lose him. I hope that he hurrys up and asks me, out because I can’t wait much longer. Then I will have to ask him out, and I have never asked a guy out before. I have never loved any guy as much as I love him. Not even Chad. I loved Chad, but not the way that I love Danny. I have totally fallen for him. I don’t ever want to lose him. I am totally faithful to him and I hope he is to me. I don’t even think about any other guys. I think that it is pathetic But oh well. But I guess that is the way that he makes me. But anyways, after we (Danny and me) went to Clark’s and got a movie. We started messing around again. I sucked on his thing several times. It got him so horny. We both were horny. But we couldn’t do anything about it because my mom was there. So we will have to take care of it some other day. Hopefully soon. I love having sex with him.
Love, Me.

It starts off a bit slow, but gets good fast. Go Danny! We’ll see what comes of this!

The Journal, as far as we've travelled:

The cover (it's nice!)

The top

The side

The bottom

The inside cover

Page 1

Page 2, 3

Page 4, 5

Good luck, Laura!

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!

Time for your next big entry. This one is a pretty big chunk, as I have to retire for the night (early classes), so I hope this will tide you over until tomorrow. I'll definitely post more if these are also well received.

Onward.

Pages 6 and 7:

Entry #3:
November 24, 1993

I didn’t really do much. My mom left today. She is going to be gone for 4 days. Darin, Kim, Jaimie, Danny, and I all got bombed. Danny really pissed me off tonight. I asked him for a chew and he told me ‘NO’. Then he gave Kim one. That pissed me off so bad. I didn’t even want to talk to him anymore. But… of course, we made up. We always do. I can never stay mad at him. I love him to much. He is a hard person to stay mad at b-cuz he always makes me happy. Then Danny and I came and kicked it in my mom’s room for a little bit. We messed around like we always do. He made me so horny But then Jaimie and Kim came and kicked it in the room too. Jaimie is so bombed. She is being really stupid. But… oh well. I love Danny So much. I never want to lose him. I hope that he knows that too. He means so much to me.

I LOVE DANNY
Love, me

Pages 8 and 9:

Entry #4:
November 25, 1993

Danny stayed at my house last night. We had sex for 2 hours on and off. We were both so horny. But we both started to hurt after awhile. But this morning when we woke up we started messing around. Then we started having sex while Jaimie was in the room. Then my dad called to say Happy Thanksgiving and we were having sex while I was talking to him. It was so hard to keep my moaning in. But I did. Then we had sex in my bathroom. On my toilet. It was so good. I just about cummed. It felt so good. Then Darin took him home. I took a 2 ½ hour nap because he tired me out so bad. I love him and care about him so much. He is my whole life. He turns me on just when I look at him. He makes me so horny. We used 5 Condoms last night. I want to be with him forever. Well. Now I am at Wendy’s house. I am staying the night here. We are going to the movies tomorrow night with her boyfriend and I am going to call Danny and ask him if he wants to go with us. I can’t stand not being able to talk to him. I haven’t even called him tonight. I love hearing his voice before I go to bed. Because then it makes me think about him and makes me have good dreams. But I am gonna call him tomorrow at the bakery. Oh my grandpa and Linda got married. He didn’t even tell any of the family. But whatever makes him happy. Well, I am tired and I have to get up early to go to work. Goodnight my prince. Sweet dreams.
Love, Laura

Pages 10 and 11:

Entry #5:
November 26, 1993

I went to work with Wendy today. Then we went back to her house and took a shower to get ready to go to the mall. Danny met me there. I love him so much. We got our pictures taken with Santa. They arent very good. But It is the thought that counts. I have wanted a picture of him for so long. Now I have one. Then Wendy and her preppy friends and I went to the Beverly Hillbilies. It wasn’t very good. Then we went to McDonalds. Danny was in a bad mood today. He wasn’t very talkative. I thought that he was mad at me but I guess he wasn’t.
Love, Laura I LOVE D 4-LYFE

Pages 12 and 13

Pages 14 and 15

Entry #6:
November 27, 1993

I woke up at about 2:00 P.M Because Danny called me. I am staying at my grandma’s for a couple of days with my cousin Wendy. I haven’t kicked it with her for a long time. We went to Barters for lunch. I ate a lot. Then we walked to BP and I puked on the sidewalk. It was pretty nasty. Wendy just about puked. Danny invited Wendy and I to go to Jason’s house. But my grandma though that Jason had a bad attitude. So she didn’t let us go. So she took us to eat at Gloria’s. I ate a lot again but I haven’t puked yet. So that’s good. Last night Wendy’s boyfriend said that he thinks that I am pregnant because I puke a lot. But I wouldn’t be puking right now because when me and Danny were having sex the condom fell off inside of me. And that wasn’t too long ago so I wouldn’t be puking yet. But anyways he is just stupid so I gotta stop thinking about that. I love Danny so much. I would never do anything to hurt him. He means to much to me. I never want to lose him. Im just afraid of getting hurt again. I hope that he doesn’t hurt me. I don’t need that again. I know that he is afraid of getting hurt again too. I wish that he could just trust me on this one. I want to be with him so bad. I will never break up with him or whatever. He will have to do that. I think that we were meant to be together. I cry at night because I am afraid to lose him. I have never had feelings like this before and I am afraid. He is so special. I would do Anything. I would die for him. But I think that it is kind of funny because we are both afraid of losing each other but we haven’t talked about it to each other. And we talk to each other about everything else but that. So I really do think that we need to sit down and talk to each other about it. So I am going to tell him that we need to sit down and talk. So hopefully I will be able to see him in person tomorrow. I am not going to church tomorrow so I won’t be able to see him there. So hopefully he can come over tomorrow or something. Because I really do miss him. I love him and I always will.
Love, me
I Love D 4-Lyfe

Things are really heating up! We'll have more adventures tomorrow!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

Part 3.
Here we go!

Pages 16 and 17:

Entry #7
November 28, 1993

I am finally home. I miss sleeping in my own bed. I missed having my mom around. I guess that she had a lot of fun at her class. I haven’t seen Danny in 2 days. I miss him so much. I talked to him on the phone like I always do. But I just want to see him in person. Hopefully he comes over tomorrow. I miss seeing his sexy body. Anyways Dell was being a total rear end in a top hat today. Someone broke into his car and he tried to blame it on my friends. I hate him so much. But he is my grandma’s boyfriend. So, we all have to learn to live with him. Wendy broke up with tyler today. She wants Danny and me to go to the mall on Friday to meet her and George there. She likes Danny a lot. She thinks that we are meant for each other. Every body thinks that. Even my mom. She is in love with him. Darin even likes him. So that makes me happy. I wished that danny knew that I would never do anything to hurt him. I want to be with him for ever, and I mean that. I wished that he would just give me a chance and ask me out so I could show him that I would never hurt him.
Love, me
I LOVE D 4-Lyfe

Pages 18 and 19:

Entry #8
November 29, 1993

I didn’t do much today. Just sat at home. I am in a bad mood. I don’t know why, but I am. I thought about Danny a lot today. I was sitting in the chair today and tears just came rolling out of my eyes. I don’t even know why. Danny went to the mall today. He got 2 girls phone numbers and he had to tell me. If he was trying to get me jealous, it worked. I am very jealous. He told me that he wouldn’t call them. So I am going to trust him on that one. I hope to god that he doesn’t call them.
Love, me

Entry #9
November 30, 1993

Danny came over today for a little bit. Then we went over to his house and kicked it. We were both so horny. But we couldn’t do anything about it. His mom rented mortal kombat so we played that for a little bit then my mom came to get me. So we went shopping then got something to eat. I talked to Danny on the phone for 4 ½ hours. We talked from 11-3:45 AM. We talked about everything there is to talk about. I had to get off the phone b-cuz my mom came in and told me to. She wasn’t really mad. But then I got off and went to sleep.
Love, me

Just a little something to tide you all over as I type. The pages to come are GOLD.

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!

The long awaited part 4..

Pages 20 and 21:

Entry #10
December 1, 1993

I went to Danny’s house today. I kicked it there all day. Walter, Cory, and Gabe came over there. They played Mortal Kombat. Danny and I went upstairs. He said that I tortured him. Because I was sucking all over him then Gabe and Walter kept on interrupting us. I was getting so mad. But we were so horny. So we just had to have sex. We had sex in his bathroom. Then after that Cory, Danny, Gabe and I sniffed Vicaden. I got so loving high. I wrote Danny a letter So hopefully he writes back to me. I love him so much.
Love, me

Pages 22 and 23:

Entry #11
December 2, 1993

Danny came over today. I just woke up when he came over. I was still in my T-shirt and underwear. He brought his super Nintendo over, so we played that for a little bit. Then we watched T.V. when Darin woke up. We came in my room and tried to have sex but I was very dry and he couldn’t stay hard. So we just messed around a little bit. Then we took a shower together. He said that he would just come in and talk to me. But instead he came in and took a shower with me. That made me really happy. I was kind of surprised. I hope he liked it as much as I did. He just makes me so happy. He looked so cute in the shower. Then when we got done with our shower I dried him off and he dried me off. I like it when a guy does that. Then after that we had sex on the floor in the bathroom. He wants me to cum but for some reason I can’t. I get so close to doing it, but I can’t. It makes him mad b-cuz he tries so hard. He said that he wants to make me happy by doing that, but he makes me happy even if I can’t do that. Then my mom came home and Danny and I came into my room and tried to go to sleep but I couldn’t help myself. I just had to touch him and start to play with him. I can’t resist when he is just laying there. I can’t keep my hands off of him. I just love his body so much. He thinks that he is fat but I love him just the way that he is. He is so cute. I never want to lose him. He means so much to me. I wouldn’t even care if we stopped having sex. I just love him and want to be with him for who he is. Not what he can give me. He is so sweet and caring and I can really trust him. I am not afraid to tell him anything. And I hope that he feels the same way, because I will always be here for him. Whenever he needs to talk or anything like that.
Love Laura
I LOVE U Danny 4-ever

Pages 24 and 25:

Entry #12
December 3, 1993

I started my community service today. It was pretty easy. Then my grandma took me out to lunch. Then after I was done she took me out to dinner at Gloria’s. We went to the mall afterwards. She bought me a new pair of shoes. They are pretty cool I guess. They are Liz Claiborne. Then I came home and took a shower. Then I went over to some guy named Chris and there was hella people over there. So I called Danny and he came over. So we just kicked it till about 1:15 A.M. But we were up in his bathroom and I sucked Danny’s dick. He played with me a little bit. Then of course he had to stick it in me with no condom on. So he only put it in and took it out about 5 times. That got me so loving horny. But, of course, we couldn’t do anything about it. Then we walked back to my house and my mom let us in. Then I came into my room and changed into my sweats. Now Danny is giving me a back massage but he wants to massage the front now. So I’ll check ya later.
Love Laura

Holy poo poo, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of so much bathroom sex.. More to come!

NEW P O S T N E W POST NEWPOST NEWPOST!!!!!!!!!!

OH SNAP PART 5!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$(because it's money)

Pages 26 and 27:

Entry #13
December 4, 1993

I didnt do much today. I never went to sleep last night because Danny kept me awake. We were up all night and we finally went to sleep around 12:35 p.m today. We slept till about 5:30 p.m. Then he called his mom and she came and picked him up. I was so loving tired. Then Ali and I took a bath after Danny left. He called me right when I walked out of the bathroom. We talked for about 5 minutes and I haven't talked to him since. I have been thinking about him all night. I hope he never leaves me. I love him so much.
Love Laura

Entry #14
December 5, 1993

I went to church today. I saw Danny there. We sat out in his moms van and listened to music. Then he came out to Jeremy's house for dinner with us. Then after we ate dinner we went and got a Christmas tree. Then we went back to Jeremys house for a little bit. Then we came home and ate again. Danny and I were just laying in on my bed. Then we went to the store with Darin I was in a bad mood. I don't know why but I was. I felt so bad b-cuz I guess that I made Danny feel reall bad. I love him so much. I never want to make him feel bad.
Love Laura

Pages 28 and 29:

Entry #15
December 6, 1993

I didnt really do much today. I went to Amber's house but that is about it. I talked to Danny a couple of times today. I got a coat just like Danny's coat. Amber stole it from some girl and I stole it from her. It is exactly like his, but a little smaller size. I was cleaning up my room tonight and I was really thinking about Danny. Then I just started crying. I don't know why and I couldn't stop. I never saw Danny today. It has been 5 days since we have had sex.
Love me

Entry #16
December 7, 1993

I didn't do anything today. My mom went to the doctors. She has something wrong with her chest. I am really worried about her. Danny and Brian came over tonight. We watched Lethal Weapon 3 and Ren and Stimpy. Danny and I haven't had sex for 5 days. I miss it, But I don't have to have it. I am late on my period I was supposed to start on the 4th but I haven't started yet. I have never been late in my life. I am kind of worried but I will wait and see.
Love me

BOOYAH! Sounds like everything will be alright for old Laura.. Never underestimate the power of denial! I'll be typing more of this...

NEW POST: 4:52, Friday NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!
I'm going to start putting the time here so people can tell where they left off (this could get cluttered)..

Part Six: The shoe drops..

Pages 30 and 31:

Entry #17
December 8, 1993

I finished my community service today. it was a really slow day. At about 5:00 PM I went to Kim Lemon's house. I haven't seen her forever. I missed her. She cut her hair really short and she looks like a guy. I called Danny from there but he was busy. But he called me when I go t home and we talked for a little bit. I am still waiting for him to call me back. I still haven't had my period. I am worried.
Love me.

Entry #18

December 9, 1993

I went and worked out with Danny and his mom this morning. Then he came over afterwards. I did not feel good at all. But he made me feel better. We took a shower together. Then afterwards, we had sex. It was so good. I kind of missed it. Then we cuddled on the couch together. He makes me feel so special. I am so afraid of losing him. I love him so much, I want to be with him forever. I will never even think of leaving him. I still haven't started my period yet.
7 days. Love me.

Pages 32 and 33:

Entry #19
December 10, 1993

I didn't do much today. I went with Tara to Pick up Ali. Then we went to her house. It is really small. Then we came back to my house and just kicked it. Then Sarah, Jarrod, and I went to see Beverly HillBillies and for Love or money. Sarah was looking through my stuff and she saw that I was late for my period. She told me that I better not have a baby before her or else she will be mad. I have been thinking about Danny all day today. I love him so much and I hope he knows that. I am still late.
Love Laura

Entry #20
December 11, 1993

I went and got a 400 dollar cd car stereo with Sarah and Jarrod then I went and baby sat at (name?) house. Danny came over and we just kicked it for a couple of hours. I love him so much. I never want to lose him. Walter and Sarina broke up. Kim Coggswell likes Corey. Then Walter, Gabe, and Corey came and picked Danny up. Walter lost my ring at Danny's house then I had it but I gave it back to him. Then I went back to Doug's house till 12:00 A.M then Kris took me home and I went to sleep.
Love me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Part 7-Tensions brewing... NEW POST NOW NEW POST NOW NEW POST NOW

Pages 34 and 35:

Pages 36 and 37:

Entry #21
December 12, 1993

I didn't do much. I went to church and Danny or his mom wasn't there. But I guess Danny was at Carnell's house. Then I took a shower b-cuz I was cold. Then danny got mad at me for no reason. Then Kim wanted me to stay the night at her house but I couldn't find a ride. Then my dad called me. He really wants me to move back up there. I don't know if I want to because I don't want to leave Danny. He is the only reason that I don't want to move up there. I could never do that to him.
Love me

Entry #22
December 13, 1993

I didn't do much at all today. I got up and took a shower. Then all I was thinking about was moving back up to Alaska. I cryed so much today. I wish that I could just go up there and visit first and see if I like it. Then if I do I will move up there. I want to talk to Danny about us. How things are headed, and if we are just going to be friends I will move up there but if we are doing something else I will think about it a little harder. Because if we are just going to be friends I will move up there. Then if we are still good friends I will move up there and if he really does love me we can see other people and when I come and visit we can be together. I probably wouldn't see other people, but he could. I mean, I can't stop him from doing that. I just wish that my dad would move down here. It would be alot easier for me. Then Danny and I could still be together. I love him so much and I don't ever want to lose him. This is really hard for me because he means so much to me.
Love Laura

Pages 38 and 39:

Entry # 23
December 14, 1993

Danny came over today. We messed around a little bit then he wanted to have sex. But I wasn't sure because I am on my period; but we did it anyways. Then the condom broke. I was so mad. I was really getting into it then it broke. But things like that do happen. Then Danny and I started talking about me moving back to Alaska and we both started to cry. Then when I saw him cry it made me cry even more. I hate seeing guys cry. He must really care. Then he started to make me cheer up. He can always do that. I think that I do want to go up there and see how I like it. Then come back down here and stay in June. Because it is Jeremy's graduation. But if Danny really does love me he will let me go untill I get back. I'm sure that he will see other people while I am gone But I would want him to do that. B-cuz I'm sure that he won't be able to wait till I get back. But the only thing that I wouldn't want him to do is gently caress another girl. I wouldn't be able to do that to him. I love him to much. If he loves me as much as he says that he does he wouldn't do that to me. And if he loves me he would understand that I need to go up there and see if that is what I want, and he will still be here for me when I get back. B-cuz a chance to move away and start your troubled life all over and see if that is what you want doesn't come along very often. So next time that I talk to Danny in person I am going to tell him that this is what I want to try out. And I hope that he understands. Because if it was the other way around I would want him to do that. To see what he really wants. And if it is true when he says that he would do anything to make me happy then he would let me go for that short period of time. I would be back. So it won't be like he would never see me again. He would see me in a couple of months. I will miss him very much. I hope that he won't use this againts me for anything.
Love me

Pages 40 and 41:

Entry #24
December 16, 1993

Today Tiffany and I went to the mall. Danny met us up there. I got 3 New tapes. Snoop Dog, Jodeci, and 2 Pac. Danny got Crips and Bloods C.D. and a snoop dog tape. And I got a new shirt. I need to go to Sears and get Danny some Christmas presents. I love him so much. It is hard to have to leave him for 4 1/2 months. Then he rode his bike home and Tiffani couldn't find a ride home so Danny rode his bike back up to the mall and walked home with us b-cuz he didn't want me to walk home by myself. He is so sweet. I will always love him. I hope he knows that.
Love me

Hope you liked the next chapters! Ok, a few questions...

1. I told you this thing was long. Do you guys want to know HOW long? Or do you just want me to keep posting so it will be a mystery?

2. Does anyone have any specific questions about the diary (without revealing spoilers) that I can answer? Keep in mind, I have posted EVERY page from the beginning so far, including every aspect about the book.. Just curious as to how people are still receiving this. It's going better than I thought. Keep enjoying, I'll keep typing!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

TO ALL ANTICIPATORS:

I'm going to go party tonight, so this is all I'm going to do for now (about 7:45 on Friday). Hope everyone is liking it, have fun reading! More tomorrow.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

TODAY'S POST TODAY'S POST TODAY'S POST TODAY'S POST!!!!!!

Part 8:

Pages 42 and 43:

Entry #25
December 17, 1993

Danny stayed the night last night. He was here all day today. And I went to his house tonight. We walked to Carnell and Vita's house and Monica Monter was there. So we kicked it there for a little bit. Then Danny, Me, Jay, and Jaimie went tagging at Shuksan. Then we went back to Carnell's Then we went and got hosed up. It was Me, Danny, Gabe, Corey, Carnell, and Vita. We went over to some guys house. I got high and drunk. Thne Danny and I went in the bathroom and I sucked his dick then we left and I walked home from B.P by my house. I love Danny so much. This is sloppy b-cuz I'm hosed up.
Love Laura
I LOVE D 4-Lyfe

Entry #26
December 18, 1993

(On Side) I LOVE Daniel 4-Lyfe.
Tiffani and I went to the mall again today. I got a new pair of jeans. They are Levis. Then we saw some of Tiffani's punk little friends there I was about to beat this one girl's rear end b-cuz she had a bad attitude and I told her that. Then she was kissing my rear end. Then we saw Jason Pixley and some of his friends so I drove Tom's car again and we followed them to get some beer. I have some in my second drawer on my night stand. I don't want to go to Alaska now but I have to b-cuz I already made up my mind. I am so sad. I don't want to leave Danny. Personally I don't want him to see other people b-cuz it will make me jealous. But I can't stop him. I promise I won't see other people. I love him to much to do that. B-cuz I know it will hurt him. I promise to god I wont. If I do I will kill myself. I swear to god. So if I never come back and I die up there you will know I cheated on him.
Love, me

Pages 44 and 45:

Entry #27
December 19, 1993

(On Side) I LOVE you Danny And I always will.
I went to Church this morning. Then afterwards we went to my grandma's house. I was supposed to tell everyone that I was leaving but Sarah told every one and I got so mad at her. I started to cry. I have been very emotional lately. Then Jeremy and Nicki came over and they bleached Jeremy's hair. Then later me and my mom got into a huge fight. I wanted to knock her out. she made me so mad. Then I called Danny and he is bombed. I love him so much. My mom doesn't believe that I really called my dad and I did. But she can be a bitch if she really wants to. And she is. Everyone has been in a bad mood lately.
Love Laura
Danny is the reason why me and my mom got into a fight.

Entry #28
December 22, 1993

(On Side) I will always love you Danny no matter what Love Laura
I got up and called Tom. He came and picked me and Tiffani up and we went to the mall like usual. I jacked a pair of black silver tab jeans. And of course I drove Tom's car. Tiffani and I went to Michelle's house and Oscar came and picked us up. (Name?) gave me 12 dollars and she thinks that she is going to get her coat back but she isn't. Then we went up to Lenny's so I could see Danny and I saw him I guess that he wasn't really happy to see me B-cuz he didn't seem like it. Some guy was trying to hit on me but I told him to get away from me b-cuz I have Dannyu. I was thinking about him all night long. Now htat I am moving to Alaska it seems like Danny is losing interest in me. Like he is starting to lose his love for me. I don't know what is going on. I want to talk to him about it b-cuz he is acting like he already found someone to replace me. But I dont know.

This stuff gets pretty heavy.. I wanted to throw this up in the meantime while I work on the next chapters. A few things:

1. In response to the questions, I will not be giving any information about the lenght. The mystery will be upheld.

Well, I guess it was only one thing. Enjoy for now..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST

We move onward into desparation.. sometimes the simplest answers are the most trying. Part 9 Continues.

Pages 46 and 47:

Entry #29
December 23, 1993

Tiffani and I went to the mall with Tom then Oscar. I drove both of their cars of course. I saw Danny at the mall and he didn't even look like he even wanted to talk to me. I am really scared b-cuz I don't think that Danny wants to be with me anymore. I am worried. He has been acting very strange toward lately. I have no idea what is going on. I want to talk to him very bad. He never comes over anymore. I really do think that he has someone else. Tiffani and I met 2 guys from Oak Harbor tonight. There names are Duwan and Y.B. We all exchanged numbers. Homies came over tonight. Jeremy, Darin and Homie all got hosed up.
Love Laura
Good night my prince
I love you

**Special note about this entry: It gets very messy towards the bottom, and it's pencil. I have gone over it as much as I can, and I'm pretty sure that that last part indeed says that "Homies came over tonight", and "Homie all got hosed up". It may be homie, it may not. I have asked MeMotch, and we both agree that this is hilarious. Onward.

Entry #30
December 25, 1993

(On Side) I love you baby Merry Christmas
Today was a long day. I got up and opened my presents. Then went to Grandma's house and ate. Then we opened Christmas presents after everybody was there. We sat around and talked for a little bit. Then Mark, Darin, Chris and I went out side. Then Mark lit up a joint. Only Mark and I smoked it. It was the Bomb rear end weed. I was so loving high. Then I went inside and ate more b-cuz I had the munchies. Then we came home, and I called Danny But he had to go b-cuz Lenny was there. I miss my baby so much, I hardly ever see him any more. But I still love him.
Love Laura

Pages 48 and 49:

Pages 50 and 51:

Entry #31
December 29, 1993

Danny came over today. He brough his Super Nintendo so Darin could play it. Then Danny and I came into my room and messed around for a little bit. Then we had sex. Then Oscar came over right when we were getting into it. We were so mad. So when he left we had to finish. Then we were just laying in here for awhile. then he left. I miss him so much. My dad called and he doesn't even want me to go up there. Not even to visit. He picked Michele over me. I am so upset. He is an rear end in a top hat. I hate him.
Love me

Entry #32
December 30, 1993

Tiffani came over and we went for a walk in the rain. Then I came home and took a shower. Then we went to Tiffanis And I Ironed my hair. Then we went over to (Name?)'s house. Then I went to Todd's house. And I was talking to Junior. He said that he saw Danny messing around with Alisha. I didnt believe him but then Danny came to Todds house with Alisha and everyone else. He didn't even talk to me. I was so upset. I don't know what is up with him. Im not going to call him or anything. I ripped up the letters that he wrote to me and everything. I was crying so hard. I love him so much. If he is going to cheat on me I just want to forget about him. I feel like killing myself. I am thinking seriously about it so I can be out of his life totally. Then he won't have to worry about cheating on me. He can be with any girl that he wants to be with without hurting me. He already has hurt me and I dont want to be hurt again by him or any other guy so I really do want to end my life. I hate myself. I don't know what I do to make him do this to me. I have been totally faithful to him and to all of my other boyfriends but they still cheat on me. I love him so much. But I probably wont ever see him again B-cuz I want to kill myself. I just hope that he remembers that I will always love him.
Love Laura

Entry #33
December 31, 1993

Tiffani stayed the night last night. We just kicked it at my house and Danny cheated on me with Suzanne. But I forgave him when I saw him at Jason's house. We were all bombed. Jaimie was bombed as gently caress. Danny and Jaimie stayed the night. Jaimie thew up in my bed. So Danny and I slept on the floor. We had really good sex. Then he just started crying. I dont know why He was crying really hard. I felt really bad. And I just about beat the poo poo out of Tara but Danny and my mom wouldn't let me.

Love Laura
I Love you Danny

It's almost time to kick off the new year! Join me for future updates coming soon!

NEWPOSTNEWPOSTNEWPOSTNEWPOST!!!!!!!!1

Part 10. Beauty in this world exists within the eyes of the children. There is no such thing as seeing it unless you can pretend you've never saved yourself from it.

Pages 52 and 53:

Entry #34

January 1, 1994

Danny and Jaimie left early. Then Danny came back over when I was in the shower. They wanted me to do some retruns. So we got some meney and bought a fat rear end 40 bag and we smoked it all. We were so bombed. Then I came home and nobabdy was home and I had the munchies so I ate hella food. I was about to throw up. But I didn't. Tiffani came over about 10:00 P.M and we watched T.V. Then we played Super Nintendo. Then we came in my room and wrote letters. I love you Danny. I am sorry for being such a bitch.
Love Laura

Entry #35
January 2, 1994

I didn't really do anything today. Tiffani and I went over to her house and kicked it there for a little while. Then we tried to get a hold of Tom so he could take us to the mall. But then Danny came over and my mom was being a total dork.
Love Me
I
Love
U
Danny

Pages 54 and 55:

Entry #36
January 4, 1994

Danny has stayed the last 2 nights at my house. My mom even let us sleep together. I was really surprised. Of course we had sex. We did without a condom but he didn't cum inside me. Because he doesn't want me to get pregnant. I wouldn't mind ever having his baby One day in the future If we are still together. I hope that we are b-cuz I love him so much. He asked me out last night 10:38 P.M. I am so happy. I have been waiting for this forever. I went Danny's court today. he got 6 days in juvie. I don't know when he goes in. I am going to miss him when he goes in. I am so loving high right now. So I am not writing very good. I love Danny so much. I never want to lose him. He is the best thing that has happened to me. He has made me the happiest girl in the world. Besides when he cheated on me. I would do anything to make him not cheat on me anymore. He has been drinking alot lately too. I am worried alot.
Love me

Pages 56 and 57:

Entry #37
January 5, 1994

I started counseling today. It was O.K. But it wasn't the best. Danny and I went to the mall today. We got 5 rings, a silver chain, 2 tapes, 1 video, 2 hats, and 1 C.D. Then we heard that Jaime Waller snitched on Danny, Brent, and Chris for the B.P. thing. Then we saw Gabe and Jason so they took us to Dannys house. Danny went to Juvie tonight for 5 days. I already miss him. When he gets out I want him to stay the night so he can hold me in his arms and hold me tight. And we can make love all night long. I love my baby so much.
Love Laura

Entry #38
January 8, 1994

(On Side) I love you my prince forever and always.
My mom and I went shopping today. I got socks, 2 pairs of shoes, a coat, jeans, shorts, a shirt, a workout outfit, and an electronic phone book thing. I got one for Danny too. His is just like mine. We got Darin a pair of shorts and silver tab jeans. My mom got a shirt , a ring, and a sweater. We bought a new iron and we got Ali some Mickey Mouse P.J's chicago Bulls shorts and a mickey mouse sweatshirt. Then when we got home Danny called me. I miss him so much. I wish he was here right now cuddling with me. I am so happy that we are going out now. He gets out of juvie in 2 days. I am so happy. My throat hurts really bad.
Love Laura

Ah, my baby in Juvie. He sounds like the loving man of the century...

NEWPOST NEWPOST NEWPOST NEWPOST NEWPOST NEWPOST 3:27, Sunday Morning

Part 11: There's only one road harder than that of someone who has loved and lost.. and that is of someone who was never loved to begin with.

Laura, I'd give you the world if I could.

Pages 58 and 59:

Entry #39
January 11, 1993

Danny stayed the night last night. We had the best sex. I felt like screaming but I couldn't because my mom was in the next room. So instead I clawed the gently caress out of his back, I felt so bad. I woke up this morning and Danny was still sleeping so I just layed there and watched him sleep. He is so cute. So we took a shower after we had sex and I shaved his arms and legs and his stomach. he looks so sexy. So I just had to suck his thing. I haven't done that for a long time. I love him so much. he doesn't even know how much he means to me. I want to be with him forever. I want us to get married some day and have 2 kids a boy and a girl. I want the girls name to be La'Shawn and the boys name to be Duran. I even told my mom about that. She knows how much I love him and care about him. She likes him alot. She told me that she wants us to stay together. She likes me with him. She thinks that he is the best guy that a girl could find because he treats me good. He doesn't abuse me and he has lots of respect. I hope that we are together forever.
Love Laura

Pages 60 and 61:

Entry #40
January 13, 1993

Danny stayed the night last night. He gave me a hickey. It is just a small one but it is still ugly. He made me so loving horny. We hosed. I made him gently caress me. He shaved my thing bawld. I feel so retarted. Then we went to sleep. Darin took Danny to Sharis and Darin got an application. He got the job. They both start on Monday. Then Tiffani came over. So we went to Sarinas. Then we went jacking. I got an Over The Hill Banner for my moms party and a card for Darin and one for me. and I got a pack of smokes. I miss my baby But he is going to stay the night tomorrow night. We are going to have the whole house to ourselves.
Love Laura

Entry #41
January 16, 1994

Danny and I woke up and got drunk. Then we went to McDonalds. Chased gave us a ride home. Gabe and Walter came over. Then we went to Brian Hanleys house and we got hosed up. Danny, Me, Gabe, Walter, Brian R, Brian H, Daisy, Kashara, Jaden, and his girl was all there. Walter was bombed as gently caress. He is so retarted when he is hosed up. Daisy and I are buddies now. I got so mad at Danny Because I thought that he was flirting with Kashara but I guess that he wasn't. Danny and I had the best sex. He came inside of me. It felt so good. I have been wanting him to do that forever. We bootie hosed too.
Last night
Love Laura

Pages 62 and 63:

Entry #42
January 19, 1994

(On Side) I love you Danny
I cleaned my room today. I went to Tiffani's to see if she had any smokes for Darin but she didn't. I quit smoking. It is really hard. I talked to Danny on the phone. I miss him so much. I am grounded for 1 week and I can't even talk on the phone. I am so pissed. I went to counseling today and I started crying. Because I was telling my mom how I felt. I was so upset. I really need to see my baby. We rented Menace II Society. It was pretty good. Danny starts work tomorrow. He works from 4-8. I hope he likes it. I miss him so much.
Love Laura

Entry #43
January 20, 1994

My mom didn't come home for lunch today. Danny came over for 1 hour and 1/2. He was in my room when I got out of the shower. He scared me. I was so happy to see him. I missed him so much. Today was his first day at work. I guess he liked it alot. I'm glad that he likes it. I guess that his boss likes him alot. I miss my baby so much. He means alot to me. He gave me a nasty letter today and it made me very horny. It was so nasty. I can't wait till Im not grounded anymore.
Love Laura

I think we can all see the road this is taking. It may not be safe, and it may not be honest, but damnit.. Laura would want it this way.

NEW POST ALERT! NEW POST ALERT! NEW POST ALERT!.............................

Due to the original post exploding and running out of room, the current update can be seen at PAGE 20!!! Please continue to look here to see where the updated posts will be in the future. Thanks! --Vas

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
NEW POST TO PAGE 20 AS OF 2:39 A.M, MONDAY PACIFIC TIME.

NEW POST TO PAGE 20 AS OF 8:17 P.M, Tuesday Pacific time.

................................................................................

Please join us on Page 20 for the end of the tale...
12:55 A.M Wednesday

Vasquez fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Oct 13, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Hey, is that the book from THE NEVERENDING STORY?

Bastian!

BASTIAN, PLEASE!

Great stuff man, I want to read it all. "He made love to my butt and now I am pregnant."

MaoistBanker fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Oct 7, 2004

VERTICAL WIPE!
Jul 18, 2003
I'm weird...so forgive me
so he "cured" her of her horny?...awesome!

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Wow.

DAY 1: "I want him to ask me out"
DAY 2: "We hosed and I gave him a blowjob. I want him to ask me out."

What a gal.

hughsieblingwish
Sep 1, 2004

:love: Colly

i want to meet a girl who has sex with me then asks me out.

Lifedough
Sep 5, 2004

by Danny Manic
Looks good so far. Keep 'em coming.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hughsieblingwish
Sep 1, 2004

:love: Colly

'i gave him a hummer, but we couldnt have sex cos mum was there.'

at least the headjob was ok with mum.

Lil' Penis
Jun 25, 2004

quote:

hughsieblingwish came out of the closet to say:
i want to meet a girl who has sex with me then asks me out.
Seriously. That would have be awesome, but who knows, maybe she's ugly.

Aliks
Nov 20, 2003
efflorescent
post more

this is... not uninteresting
(i'm very bored)

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
At first I thought the top part of the book read "I <3 Ellis D" and I was like "Awww schucks :downs:" then I saw the other parts and got sad. :(

OlSpazzy
Feb 10, 2004

i want someone to cure me of my horney :(

MeMotch
Jul 29, 2003
Never time travel sober

quote:

Vasquez came out of the closet to say:
I sucked on his thing several times. It got him so horny. We both were horny.

ho-HO

Deflategate Retrospective
Jul 22, 2002

quote:

I sucked on his thing several times
:eek:

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Hahaha, girls can be such dumb sluts.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Hahaha excellent. Post more.

Break up, get together, break up, get together, break up, get together, get pregnant.

:lol::lol::lol:

devjesus
May 24, 2001

this thread is going places

Insobox
Sep 11, 2001

The ANGRIEST WHITE BOY around!
Have you ever tried contacting this girl maybe you can cure her horny, this time around! Good work, keep it coming.

Voted 5.

Vasquez
Jul 23, 2004

We bootie fucked too.

quote:

Angry White Boy came out of the closet to say:
Have you ever tried contacting this girl maybe you can cure her horny, this time around! Good work, keep it coming.

Voted 5.

I thought about trying to contact her so I could find out where Danny was so I could punch him. You'll find out later. Oh yea, then I realized it was her fault.

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

quote:

devjesus came out of the closet to say:
this thread is going places

Yes, this man is right. Please post more asap due to the fact that I can't seem to sleep tonight.

NoArmedMan
Apr 1, 2003

Other peoples lives are so interesting, especially white trash

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

quote:

Ithaqua came out of the closet to say:
Wow.

DAY 1: "I want him to ask me out"
DAY 2: "We hosed and I gave him a blowjob. I want him to ask me out."

What a gal.
WHAT A WHORE!

What's wrong with people enjoying loving each other? I mean why should men or women get hung up about that? I find it a bit melancholy to read (because she's sort of plaintive about it) but I don't see that it makes her in any way a bad person.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

quote:

OlSpazzy came out of the closet to say:
i want someone to cure me of my horney :(

Amen to that!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

NoArmedMan
Apr 1, 2003

quote:

The Artificial Kid came out of the closet to say:
WHAT A WHORE!

What's wrong with people enjoying loving each other? I mean why should men or women get hung up about that? I find it a bit melancholy to read (because she's sort of plaintive about it) but I don't see that it makes her in any way a bad person.

Everyone that has sex is a slut :rolleyes:

Pitnicker
Apr 6, 2004

The foreshadowing on the inside cover has me all hot and bothered.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The difference between entry 1 and entry 2 was stunning. It went from wanting money to buy Christmas presents to being cured of horniness and sucking on his thing several times. I was not expecting it to change so quickly. It's like the first scene of Die Hard 3, when we are looking at a calm city street and a building suddenly explodes.

the actor Wallace Shawn
Nov 17, 2003

Thats it. I'm starting a betting pool. :10bux: that Danny ol' boy gets her pregnant by the the end of December/the first week January.

SirFistalot
Feb 15, 2003
Wow. Stuff like this is just so bizarre, and so fascinating. There's actually a magazine dedicated to strange found items like this, although most of them are less tome-like than this. It's called Found Magazine, http://www.foundmagazine.com/

®
Nov 20, 2002

Hahaha, this is awesome... Keep 'em coming, I can't wait to see what happens!!
Subscribed.

Vasquez
Jul 23, 2004

We bootie fucked too.
Ok, I have a bunch more of this stuff typed out.. I'd like to include the pictures of the pages (as above) because I think it lends a certain weight of accuracy and feeling to the story. These are, after all, her words, and her life. However, it's going to take me a lot longer to do this every time because I have to take the pics, resize, upload, etc. Question is: Do people want this/see this as helping the thread out in a major way? I still intend to do this with the really juicy and funny parts (although from here it's pretty much all downhill), but do you just want the gory details for now? Keep in mind, I can always do this later for pages you all want. Other than that, I can really haul rear end and go much faster if I just type the story and post that. Lemme know a bit before I continue...

®
Nov 20, 2002

I would really prefer the scans... if you want, if you eventually scan and post the whole thing, I can make it a nice zip file and host it for people to download. Seeing it in her handwriting adds WAY too much to leave out!

Vasquez
Jul 23, 2004

We bootie fucked too.

quote:

® came out of the closet to say:
I would really prefer the scans... if you want, if you eventually scan and post the whole thing, I can make it a nice zip file and host it for people to download. Seeing it in her handwriting adds WAY too much to leave out!

I agree. I can get on this tonight, because the original pages really give it all the flavor. Can I reach you on aim or messenger?

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

quote:

Erotic Hamster came out of the closet to say:
Thats it. I'm starting a betting pool. that Danny ol' boy gets her pregnant by the the end of December/the first week January.

:10bux: says they have anal sex and she gets an std, maybe crabs.

Nebuchadnezzar
Aug 19, 2004
Double bourbon with a champagne back and none of your Tejano bullshit and shove off
I love the scan of page one. Four-day turnaround to the sex, gg Danny.

I have a diary I bought at a yard sale somewhere, and always thought about doing this, but you beat me to it. It was pretty dramatic, covered this crazy bitch's four years of high school and freshman year of college ... now I'm always on the lookout for diaries.

BO2Krocketman
Oct 4, 2004
OMG 1337 LOL
lol, it's so cliche, something about Chad, something about Danny...
I want him sooo bad, you have found a potential angst goldmine.

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!
Awesome man, keep those entries rolling.

I'm going to guess this girl ended up leaving home at an early age, got involved in drugs and now lives with a drug dealer as live entertainment.

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

----------------

Shawnatrip
Dec 30, 2002

Yeah.
I want more.

You diary people really should type out everything THEN post it. This waiting around gives me heartburn.

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

quote:

Shawnatrip came out of the closet to say:
You diary people really should type out everything THEN post it. This waiting around gives me heartburn.

Jucents
Sep 15, 2004

by Lowtax
definitely post more

definitely

definitely
definitely

----------------

Vasquez
Jul 23, 2004

We bootie fucked too.
I got it all coming, and I'm going with the scans for the complete story. Soon enough I'll have another chunk.. but the anticipation = more enjoyment. Plus I didn't know how you guys would like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cynyc
Mar 3, 2001
more more more. Knowing another person's life improves perspective almost as much as one's own experience. As pretentious as it sounds.

Now get to the part where everything goes to poo poo.