Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Damn I'll bring them to their knees.
I just had the depressing realization that this will all be over by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Edit: Or maybe it's a happy thought that it may have reached an unprecedented level of hilarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:

Don't Sleep.

Good call.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Edit: ^^^ drat right it will!

quote:

Ok guys, I am going to the gym. Ill be back after that to check up on this, then I'm off to coffee, till about 1230-ish PST.

If there is a FedEx page update, will someone please call me? I would like to know what's going on. If it shows "Out for delivery" or something like that PLEASE call me. I will need to get home and wait for this jack off's email.

*Someone please reply fast so I know*

Thanks guys

I'll be F5-ing the FedEx page til I go to bed (~12 or 1am MDT, so... 11 or 12 Pacific).

fourwood fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 30, 2004

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Wow. Waking up today was one of the best things I've ever done. This thread is the greatest thing ever created by man.

I'm sad the barber didn't open it. :(

fourwood fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Apr 30, 2004

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

We needed a tracking device in the P-P-P-POWERBOOK's box.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Well, I know I won't sleep tonight.

Edit: Boo. I'm in Central time now instead of Mountain.. it'll all happen 1 hour later now. Dammit.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

quote:

poppingseagull came out of the closet to say:
actually 50 pounds is a lot, thats over 100$ american i think, geesh i thought train travel in europe was cheap

A little less than $100, but yeah.... pricey in USD. Pricey in GBP, even. But yeah... we need a goon squad there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

quote:

No, I have not received any email. I am sure it's on its way. The minute I get it, I will have it here.

I anxiously await this. I hope it comes.