Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nimrod "Felcher" Soames
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Kaiju came out of the closet to say:
Heh... he's interested in your "unit".

Uhuhuhuuhuhuhuuhh....Huhuhuhuhuh.

Anyway, why not smoke him out - try getting him to do it with the proper eBay Escrow, and see if he accepts. If he does, you've just made a not inconsiderable amount of money, and must live with the fact that you slightly doubted this noble fellow, and if not, then you've just avoided a potential scammer and that's when you break out the pain/wtftit/tubgirl/trite cliche images and report him to the INTERWEB POLICE!!!

But I vote "Scammer"

I refuse to support the barbaric act of adding lines to signatures. If you agree, add these lines to oh shi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nimrod "Felcher" Soames
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

chiizukami came out of the closet to say:
Justice is a dish best served cold!

Edit: Very cold.

Gazpacho Justice

I refuse to support the barbaric act of adding lines to signatures. If you agree, add these lines to oh shi