Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mahnkiman
Jan 15, 2003

AHA MY CREATOR TOLD ME YOU MIGHT COME HERE ONE DAY TO DO STUFF. I MUST TERMINATE YOU
I just got done reading this whole thread after seeing it on the front page of GBS for days.

Bookmarked the tracking number page on fedex.com to see what happens next :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahnkiman
Jan 15, 2003

AHA MY CREATOR TOLD ME YOU MIGHT COME HERE ONE DAY TO DO STUFF. I MUST TERMINATE YOU

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
:siren::siren::siren::siren:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:49 PM
To: MyNameIsJeff
Subject: Re: Package cannot be delivered!

Dear sir,

Today I have made the payment for the duty taxes.I went personal to Fedex and made the payment.Everything now is ok and they told me that they will deliver it to me tomorrow or latest at 10 o'clock in the morning on Monday.Sorry for this delay but Fedex told me that this is the best they can do.Anyway they will deliver it till Monday aftrenoon and will be fine.
Next week we can finalize the deal.
Thank you for your patience and hope to be ok now.

:dance: etc.

Mahnkiman
Jan 15, 2003

quote:

ChlamydiaJones came out of the closet to say:

*BEATEN WITH poo poo!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!

:megamon::megamon::megamon::megamon::megamon::megamon: