Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!
Not sure if it's been said before, but I wonder if they have stuff shipped to the UK because they know customs will check it out and when something not worth the value or questionable is sent it will be caught so they don't get scammed?

I almost think this is some mob scam and the shop is the front, so they just might have a customs dude looking for parcels being shipped.

Am I being a bit paranoid on this?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

Oh man this is awesome!

You guys doing the leg work are kick rear end!

----------------

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

dddd came out of the closet to say:

No, like this.

Need to have the package being delivered in there so the macro has meaning, blinking text is best.

----------------

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Dr.SchadenFreud came out of the closet to say:

MyNameIsJeff should be able to positively ID the box in the vid.

He has, it's back a couple pages.

----------------

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Blaise came out of the closet to say:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would eliminate ANY remote chance of him being able to explain his innocence.

The greatest part about this is he can't go to the cops, it's like stealing from drug dealers! :lol:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Pipski came out of the closet to say:
Am back at work now. Haven't had to time to read up on what exactly transpired after the delivery yet, will check when I get home. I hope to have some rather randomly aimed photo's of our man signing for it and stashing it, taken from waist level, but I dunno how they'll come out. Really hope Starb. made a live vid feed happen.
Christ, I'm tired now. And I still have four point five hours of work to live through ... but it was utterly, utterly worth it.

Those pictures should be sent to the guy when he asks 'WTF!' and Jeff unloads his scammer info.

----------------