Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Though it's been shown a few times above, I just checked the VeriSign directory and that site's not signed up (obviously). Who would you report that to? VeriSign directly? Or could they not do anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

quote:

kdevil II came out of the closet to say:
I think you guys are too sceptical. With a mission statement like this: "Our mission statement is: to bring a sound transaction of a seller and buyer to a quick conclusion." I think you can probably trust them.

...trust him to club you with a nightstick, sodomize you and steal you wallet?

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

quote:

eShep came out of the closet to say:
maybe they would let us know the best course of action to maximize both hillarity and justice. In the case that:

I doubt the police will offer 'hilarity' other than suggest that all information is brought to them and the sheenanigans stopped, fellow goon.