Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I hope this ends as well as it has been going. I hate to say it, as there is rarely an appropriate time for it these days, but I would love to see this end in a goatse atttack of some shape or form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Glory glory hallelujah. Avatar should read "Marshall of Goonjustice" with a blank badge that has a sticker on it that says "badge". Like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:

You mean what is in it? Or who am I shipping through?

FedEx Express - G4 P-P-P-Powerbook, BlueTooth Mouse, Broken cdrom, Excel 97 book, pencil shavings, Foam.

what about the horrid pics and the thread with sa references whited out?

Also, this just occurred to me, you should keep emailing him after he gets it and not break character. Like, hey buddy! Did the notebook pass your inspection?! Maybe we could do business in the future!!!! I own a great PDA that is for sale!!!

kiimo fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Apr 28, 2004

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Aeolius came out of the closet to say:
Voting fiestacat.

I was thinking something that would be offensive to other people, not just to goons.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

evilhanz came out of the closet to say:
I've enjoyed this thread very much, but there is a fatal flaw in the plan. He will pay the duty with a stolen credit card. Let me repeat that. He will pay the duty with a stolen credit card. Sure, he'll be annoyed, but this won't actually cause him any financial loss. Sorry.

yeah well hopefully there will be a picture of him doing it from team bravo that can be posted on the net. Almost as good.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

AIM from smitz6969:

smitz6969: maybe I could nick it back and frame it

MyNameIsJeph: nick it back?

smitz6969: 1. take pic of his face as he open it 2. punch face 3. steal laptop back

:lol::lol:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Refugee came out of the closet to say:
Pipski needs an avatar.

Image of Sean Connery/Roger Moore 007.

Text: "The Name's Bond. Goon Bond"

Also, that's the oddest shop ever.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

MrTeatime came out of the closet to say:
I like the way this looks:

that is phantasmagorical.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

lostsailor came out of the closet to say:
its getting very close to delivery time. i have seen a couple goons post that they will be available to go. i think there needs to be more organization. need to contact each other and set up some meet times, trasportation, etc... just so we can try to cover all the angles. GD, wish i live over there. would love to see all this unfold live. nevertheless, way to come together on all this and provide such a entertaining-edge-of-seat-anticipation thread. it's UBERGOLD. would hate to see it peter out at the end because not enough people communicated well enough to organize the sting.

Pipski, as Bravo Leader, needs to assemble his team. He needs to make a thread with "Attention all UK Goons: Her majesty's secret service needs you!" ...your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Might want to clear it with Mother (Rich) first.

I'd go but I'm stuck here at SA headquarters (Kansas City). Seems like agents in the field get all the good assignments.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Poor Dofca. He just joined and the first time he posts he is going to be bombarded with "who are you?" and "where do you live?" and "what the gently caress does your username mean you scamming gently caress?!"

Unless, of course it IS the greasy bastard. Second the notion he needs to post we should all start pm-ing this guy.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 29, 2004

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Pipski came out of the closet to say:
ENCRYPTED SPY CONVERSATION

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

fourwood came out of the closet to say:

Good call.

This day is called the P-P-Powerbook Justice of the Goons:
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
And rouse him at the name of Something Awful.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil thread to his forum,
And say 'To-morrow is Goon Justice:'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say 'These wounds I had on P-P-Powerbook Justice day
from a straight razor in a barbershop.'
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names,
Familiar in goon mouths as household words
MynameisJeff, Pipski, Smitz, Starbucks and Rhig,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd as Team Bravo.
This story shall the good goon teach his son;
And PPP-J Day shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of goons;
For he to-day that loses sleep and ignores his job with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so punkass,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their avatars cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon PPP-J Day.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Apr 30, 2004

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Powercrazy came out of the closet to say:

GoonCon

HEAR THAT GOONS ACROSS THE POND, COME TO GOONCON SO I CAN BUY YOU A BEER/WHORE!

Yes, bring us back the glorious pictures we desire and maybe we can all contribute to your tickets to Gooncon. You would be loving heroes, worshipped. Of course, that's what they say to all soldiers before they go to war, and many of them don't come back.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Apr 30, 2004

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

grr dp

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Starbucks came out of the closet to say:
UPDATE: I AM CONFIRMED AS A MEMBER OF THE RECON SQUAD, I WILL BE AVAILIBLE TO LOOK AROUND THE PLACE FROM AROUND 8 AM, I WILL STAY UNTIL 12AM. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET AT AROUND 8AM I WILL BE IN THE NEAREST CAFE WITH A COFFEE

added you to Saint Crispin's Day speech, soldier.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

BonoMan came out of the closet to say:

I'm inclined to believe this as well...way too coincidental to be a .......coincidence.

IF this Dofca account is some wise-cracks idea of a good gimmick account...show yourself or face castration.

maybe I am wrong but I don't think I have seen enough evidence that this guy would have been tipped off that something is going on enough to be inclined to go to sa and purchase an account on the hunch that the guy who is selling a notebook is actually part of a forum conspiracy to send him hilarity and scope his joint out when it arrives.

I think the chances are significantly higher that some douchebag with a working knowledge of Romanian is trying to be clever.

Seriously, why would he give any hints that he joined the forums? If he had the IQ of a rubber stamp he would say his name is Roger and start snooping.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

hmmm okay I can see that. I hope he doesn't out-fox team bravo. I guess we cross our fingers and watch. If he is tipped off this could just turn into a big nothing but at the very least he would have read the thread and known he was busted and seen the pics of the notebook. So there is some small satisfaction in that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

paper pope hat came out of the closet to say:

I don't know. If you logged onto a forum and found a 30+ page thread about yourself, wouldn't you pay fairly close attention to the contents?

Of course there isn't really anything he could DO to the london folks. Remotely legally, at least. They're totally innocent. They're just showing up to use a service he provides.

yeah but I think he has made it very clear that he doesn't operate in the 'legally' realm.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

paper pope hat came out of the closet to say:

Of course. But this thread would also illustrate to him that thousands of people know the exact address where these goons went. He doesn't have the anonymity to hide behind in this case.

True. However I do think that if he has indeed read the thread it does put the UK goons in a (however slightly) more dangerous position, and I must say that I feel immensly guilty that this is hightening the suspense for me here in my cozy little apartment.

God bless the soldiers.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Ice Blue came out of the closet to say:
What the gently caress is an instensive porpoise?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

:siren::siren::siren:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I am furiously masturbating in anticipation of this guy's email after he opens that drat package.

WHAT YOU ARE TRYING PULL??? THIS IS A gently caress!!!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

SlowHand came out of the closet to say:

I like your Arizona Bay avatar.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Pipski came out of the closet to say:
And so we enter - endgame.

If this is to be the end, then I would have Team Bravo make such an end, as to be worthy of remembrance.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

CHARLES came out of the closet to say:
^^^^ even if we don't this ending isn't all that bad either.

No, see, this ends only after;

1) he emails something

2) The goons unleash the full fury of internet attack

3) He is sent the "Ha Ha Internet" pic

4) He is sent a pic from inside the barbershop

5) He is reported to the police.

Preferrably in that order. Justice is not served quite yet in my opinion.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

yeah I don't think they pay for douchebags like this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

EricFate came out of the closet to say:
What would make me laugh the hardest would be if Rhig were to make a composite sketch of the guy who made the pickup, and then had someone print out a couple dozen flyers that say "HAVE YOU SEEN ME?" at the bottom followed by "Ask me about my P-P-P-Powerbook" and the website link that details the entire adventure at the very bottom.

These could then be mailed out, or hung up if someone else feels like making one last trip to the area.

With his phone number at the bottom.