Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Landslide
Sep 2, 2003

quote:

dietcokefiend came out of the closet to say:
Awesome thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
Tomorrow will be a grand day

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
I wish I didn't have to go to work today and could just sit here and refresh the page. Oh well.

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:

Are you still up for it rhig?

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

May 11, 2004 6:51 am

Arrived at FedEx Destination Location

ENFIELD GB

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Now all we need is an angry email saying "YOU TRICKED ME THATS NOT FAIR"

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
I'm actually really really nervous :(

I would be too even though I don't think there's a reason to be.

The guy doesn't have your real address right?

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
Now is the time when someone should head to the shop.

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
This is going to be historic.

And while we're waiting we can all enjoy a nice picture of cat.jpg

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
Why are the pics of New Jersey Chicken? I thought it was gonna be delivered at the barber shop?

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
^^ no fair

quote:

Mannequin came out of the closet to say:
Yeah, you're right.

For comparison, here's a shot of the street taken from the last expedition. I can't see "New Jersey Chicken" in any of the older shots we have.

Maybe its on the other side of the street?

Looks like one of our guys found the wrong place.

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003

quote:

Mannequin came out of the closet to say:
Edit: I see it now. Look at this picture. He's in the Internet Cafe. See the blue sign and the logo "Foneeds"? Now look at this shot again.

Yeah I started to see it too, but didn't completely connect the dots until you mentioned Foneeds. At first I thought it was the sign outside the barber but it has yellow trim not blue.

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
I just wish we could see the look of profound disappointment and failure on the scammers face just as he first lays eye on the p-p-powerbook.

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003

quote:

palp came out of the closet to say:

Does it play longer than 6 seconds? I'm not sure if that's the full length of the video, or if some of us aren't able to play it all.

Also: 780kb divx version with no sound (the sound serves no purpose anyway). Still only 6 seconds long, though. But those of you who can't play the video should be able to view it.
http://files.palp.org/sa/powerbook/pb%20012.avi

Heh, might as well just make it into a gif.

Too bad it doesn't really show anything other than a Fedex truck.

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
Thanks for reopening the thread. I can't wait to see what our scammer says.

Also, did you guys notice the guy in rhig's pic with the cotton hot? Is that not the scammer? It meets the description.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landslide
Sep 2, 2003
If the scammer responds we should to send him a picture of the barbershop. That would probably give him a heartattack.