Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MysteryMeat
May 1, 2003

Say hello to my leetul friend!

I only have a few films that rate as my favorite. This is one of them. To vote for anything lower than a 5.5 for me would be inconceivable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryMeat
May 1, 2003

Say hello to my leetul friend!

quote:

chizad came out of the closet to say:
One interesting observation I've made about The Princess Bride. All the guys in my family (me, my dad, my brother, and my brothers-in-law) absolutely love this movie. But none of the females in our family feel the same way. They like it, they just don't understand why we think it's such a great movie. Anyone else noticed something similar, or are my mom and sisters just insane?

5/5

They're just insane. My best friend and I both love the film and have it memorized. Every other female I've known who's ever seen the movie likes it too.