Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Adam
Jul 18, 2003

He's very good.
I finally got around to seeing this and was thoroughly disappointed. The acting on all accounts I found overdone and cliche (Freeman as the wise old man, Pitt as an impulsive tyro), the twist I saw an hour before the ending, the cinematography boring and used to cover the fact the plot, while an interesting idea, done all wrong.

For example, Glutton was forced to eat himself to death and Pride to cut up her face, but the other murders were almost completely unexplained and unrelated to their sin. Every twist was stupid (fingerprints behind a painting? come on) and the ending a huge mess they try to hide with voice-over musings that made me want to vomit.

There wasn't a moment I thought to myself that this movie was worth watching. Complete waste of two hours. Avoid at all costs if you're looking for a movie with any substance.

1/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU