Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hellocruelworld
Feb 28, 2003

Dude, I See God!
I could find no redeeming value in this movie. It was just plain horrible...the whole "nevar forget, terrist" scenario was stupid...there is a bunch of terrist apoligism and silly America bashing that really clashes with the spirit of the original. The movie tries to make us suspend our disbelief a bit too much...whereas the original also asked us to suspend our disbelief, which I was gladly able to do becuase it was an excellent movie, the sequel is borderline preposterous. We are expected to believe that someone who hated the original Battle Royale game because it kills innocent people, and could hardly bring himself to kill anyone in the first movie, now is going to carry out one of the most terrible acts of terrorism in history? The plot is silly, the acting is terrible...If you enjoyed the first...I'd advise to avoid this at all cost...as it may tarnish your memory of the original....it really is that bad.

1/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU