Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Battle Royale II was never going to surpass, or even equal the quality of the first BR and I didn't expect it to. That being said, the movie drags on far too long and some areas, particularly the middle section comprising of trite and borderline intelligence insulting 'social commentary' and so forth. If I wanted to watch a movie on terrorism and the evils of Amerikkka, this is not the resource I expect to get that from. and the drawn out ending. The movie would have left a more positive mark on me had the middle drivel been cut out and the ending dropped in favour of the scene of the remaining two running up the stairs and blasting their way out into the light.

Pros: Sections of fast paced action, Kitano cameo, firepower.

Cons: Retarded and narrow-sighted 'social commentary', Shuya overacting, very hard tdentify with any of the kids.

Rated: 3/5 - Worth a rental, not a purchase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU