Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StickySweater
Feb 7, 2008
I liked this movie a lot. I always enjoy the exploration of various themes and I actually prefer it when things tie together in the end. This does at least a decent job with that.

No, things don't always make logical sense and there are some odd choices in the exposition of the narrative. (For example: How could he not know that he had never taken any sick days? I think you'd know if you've never taken any ever, right?) But that stuff really isn't important.

Off topic: It also helped me develop the now commonly used phrase "justice jaw" as described by Jackson's character when looking at comic art.

You might not like the twist ending (I thought it was OK), but it's not as bad as some of the other reveals in his movies and it can easily be ignored.

I'd say definitely see it.

4/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU