Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

batwingedloony
Feb 1, 2001

by Ozma

quote:

NADZILLA came out of the closet to say:
Shamalamadingdong

"Hey guys making fun of names of a different ethnicity from mine is the pinnacle of comedy! LOL! Guys..?"

Anyway, this is one of my favorite movies. Bruce Willis does a fine job of portraying an average joe trying to do some good with the gift he's been given, and Sam Jackson, well... he's crazy. Of course, I also love slow-paced comics like 100 Bullets and Watchmen, so seeing one of them come to life like this is fantastic for me. It's not about Dunn's super powers, it's about the man behind the mask(or green security poncho, as the case may be). The big climax (getting up out of the pool and strangling that motherfucker) is just loving beautiful; I clench my teeth and ball my fists every time I see it.

5.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU