Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbertHerring
Oct 10, 2003

king of the may more like governor of virginia
Directed by: John Glen
Starring: Roger Moore, Grace Jones, Christopher Walken, Tanya Roberts

Roger Moore's final outing as James Bond is one of his best, in my opinion. Moore has always been tied for my favorite Bond with Sean Connery, mainly because his performances were always so suave and witty. View is no exception - Moore is in top form here. Christopher Walken is amazingly good as well - far and away one of the best Bond villains. Grace Jones makes for an interesting villainess, one of the more complex ones to appear in the series. Tanya Roberts is rather bland and unmemorable.

Many of the action scenes in this film are among the best in the Bond franchise. Chief among them are the fire engine chase through the streets of San Francisco, the final fight, and the chase through Paris near the beginning. The location shots are beautiful, as always. And it's fun to see Bond tearing up San Francisco.

Overall, this is probably one of the best films in the franchise.

RATING: 5

PROS: Excellent Bond movie
CONS: A bit long

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090264/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMaestro
Aug 14, 2002
Grace Jones would so kick my rear end.

Bob Mundon
Dec 1, 2003
Your Friendly Neighborhood Gun Nut
one of my least favorite movies in the franchise. not even christopher walken can salvage this bomb.