Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryan
Sep 11, 2001
Directed by: Rob Hedden
Starring: Kane Hodder

This is, without a doubt, the worst of the Friday The 13th series. Most of it takes place on a boat. The last 20 or so minutes take place in Manhattan (it should be called Jason Meets LoveBoat). Jason walks down Times Square and the people look at him like he's a normal person. Please take note that Jason is about eight feet tall with a hockey mask and green-ish colored skin in this one. Oh, and he weighs about 400lbs. Real normal. I guess it's true, New Yorkers have seen everything.

It has your usual stuff. Sex, blood splattered, senseless killing. Oh, and I especially liked the part where Jason was stalking that rocker chick and teleported down the stairs and bashed her in the face with an electric guitar.

Don't waste your time on this movie. Give it to someone you hate as a gift. They'll get the idea.

RATING: 0

PROS: It ended
CONS: It was made

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097388/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velocityJE
Jul 11, 2001

~ LOVE FOREVER ~
yeah it sucked

I got a kick out of the part where Jason knocks the boxer's head into the dumpster but that's it. 1.0 for that part