Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KJohns2001
May 15, 2004
Certified Motorized Wheelchair Racer
Directed by: Lewis Gilbert
Starring: Pauline Collins, Tom Conti, Bernard Hill

This romantic comedy drama is one of my all time favorite movies. I check every month to see if it is out on DVD yet. This movie is so well cast and acted that it will quickly earn a place on your favorite movie list.
Women love it, men love it and, while it is not totally out of place as a date movie, it will be most enjoyed by marrieds due to the fact that it is such a dead on example of how a married couple can grow apart just from day to day familiarity, while holding out the promise of rekindled romance if they only take the time to love and understand each other again.
Buy the VHS tape, and watch it while waiting on the DVD, believe me, you will not regret the expenditure.

RATING: 5.5

PROS: Acting, locations and the story line itself
CONS: It is only available on VHS at this time

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098319/combined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU