Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Directed by: Michael Cooney
Starring: Christopher Allport, Scott MacDonald

With tongue, I must assume, firmly embedded in cheek, Michael Cooney set out to make a horror movie. I suppose this might qualify. It really is a piece of poo poo, but it's quite hilarious.

The plot consists of a psychotic snowman trying to get revenge on the Sheriff who captured him. Through a bunch of hilariously ludicrous killings, the snowman terrorizes a small town. The definite high point of this movie is when Jack rapes Shannon Elizabeth to death, the mechanics of which I'm sure you can only partially guess at.

If you need a lovely horror movie to watch for a fun time, this may well be it.

RATING: 1

PROS: Snowman rapes Shannon Elizabeth
CONS: The setup: a serial killer gets covered in acid which combines his genetic material with the snow. The rest of the movie is about that good.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116671/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuribo
Aug 2, 2003

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.
If you rent this movie expecting to see some horrifying Hollywood blockbuster, you will be sadly disappointed.

However, if like me, you enjoy some of the cheesier slasher flicks, you just might get a good time out of this or even its much-much worse sequel.

Some of the killings are fairly entertaining, and the killer's dialog can be hilarious at times.

It's not as bad as Ankle Biters or Uncle Sam, which means you may actually find yourself enjoying it if you like campy horror flicks. It's still not as good as those old Friday the 13th movies, though.

Allahu Snackbar
Apr 16, 2003

I came all the way from Taipei today, now Bangkok's pissin' rain and I'm goin' blind again.

I knew I was getting into an almighty lovely camp-fest. I wasn't disappointed. This movie makes me :lol: without end.

tuwhitt
Jan 5, 2004
What the fuck does tuwhitt mean?
This movie takes camp to a whole new level.

Really, if you think a movie about a killer snowman is supposed to be scary there is something wrong with you. The movie knows its dumb, and has fun with it.

4/5

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
If you know you're going to watch a movie about a killer snowman; watch it with even lower expectations and you'll have a great time. All to be expected is delivered: ironic killings, bad dialog. With a movie that almost feels like the directors knew it'd be garbage, you can't have high hopes of it winning an oscar.

3.5/5