Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Diablos
Aug 21, 2003
Unlimited
You moving letters around for this or do you have a font suggestion?
Oh and great contribution Tony Italibado, best so far :D

Way more of a pirate then you will ever be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diablos
Aug 21, 2003
Unlimited
It's true, I really do hate it.

Diablos fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 20, 2004

Diablos
Aug 21, 2003
Unlimited

quote:

Red Fred came out of the closet to say:

Don't know if the postmen in the US have a bad-a-rap for stealing as they do over in the UK.

Postmen have a bad rap for stealing in the UK? My area don't seem to think this :S Nice contribution though.

Diablos
Aug 21, 2003
Unlimited

quote:

Shop Suey came out of the closet to say:

Fixed!!

*ducks*

Legos damnit!!

Actually in england we say Lego. Never mind though your free to alter the english language as much as you want in america as long as you don't try and impose false grammatical laws on me

Diablos
Aug 21, 2003
Unlimited

quote:

Eggz came out of the closet to say:
drat, I suck.

Hey look on the bright side, at least you tried, at least you admit it and at least you didn't post something stupid like TEH WINNER or I WIN THE THREAD like several other people.
You got dignity left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diablos
Aug 21, 2003
Unlimited

quote:

Unkempt came out of the closet to say:

Great one buddy, made me :lol: