Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames

quote:

tuckfard came out of the closet to say:
Wow I really loved this movie. To me it is definitely the best comic book movie yet. The whole movie was fun as hell. I drat near cried twice, too

fag.

me too

great movie. i watched a download, but for certain i'll be seeing it at the cinema when it's released here so i can get the full CGI effect and the sound atmosphere.

i love the way they managed to inject the same camp humour i loved so much from the first Spiderman movie into this sequel. it's the little things that make it shine just as much as the big things (like the train fight). it did, however, seem to drag a little towards the end.

i understand they had to make something of Harry finding out Peter is Spiderman (finding his fathers stash), and it wouldn't be Hollywood if MJ didn't leave prettyboy at the altar. but still, like i say, it kinda dragged.

5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU