Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFK
Feb 21, 2004

by OMGWTFBBQ
Holy. loving. poo poo.

I finally just saw Spiderman 2, and let me tell you - this is best drat superhero movie ever made. In all of human history.

The film had surprising emotional depth, awesome action, and great acting. Great plot/story, script, etc. etc. etc. There were a few plot holes, but nothing too detracting. Also note that I have never read a Spiderman comic book (I've actually only read half 1 comic book, which was Superman, in my entire life, so I'm no superhero fanboy). Other films of this genre only grab you and have you waiting for more of the action scenes; "Spiderman2" grabbed you and had you waiting for more in both the action and non-action scenes. I am totally pleasantly surprised. I was expecting cheese, but Sam Raimi has just earned my newfound respect.

Something is lacking and/or could have been done better, thus a 4.25/5 (round up to 4.5 in SA's scale). Still a HIGHLY SUPER ENJOYABLE MOVIE that I recommend to everyone.

Awesome.

Edit: The first time I saw the rear end in a top hat usher, I was like, "Wait a sec, that can't be...why, WTF, that's Bruce loving Campbell! Why the gently caress was he casted? Oh, LOLers!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU