Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TopKatz
Apr 23, 2004

FAQ-U
The movie rocked! With that out of the way I wanted to put my .02 in on some of the gripes I have seen in this thread.

I cant find the spoiler code - so be warned!

***** spoilerish stuff**********

There are only two living people that know who spider-man is. Mary-J, and Harry. Doc Oc knew who he was, but is now dead. The people on the train saw his face, but they don’t know who he is. They know he is a young caucasian man with brown hair and an average build. Lets see, its NY, it could be about 1.5 million different guys. I’m curious if Aunt May knows. I think she does. I think she figured it out on the side of the building. She seams to let on to her knowledge while packing and talking to Peter.

As for spider-man 3. I don’t want anymore villains in masks. I know it has been stated before, but having the goblin in a mask really hurt the first movie. Doc Oc really brought life to the villain in this one, don’t cover him up again in the next film!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU