Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bongohead
Aug 13, 2003

I am one hot chick!
Nap Ghost

quote:

Luthier came out of the closet to say:

Fixed. Them sending you to work in urine-soaked clothes knowing full well the dangers to your health I think can bring you some serious $$$.

I'm normally really against all sorts of frivolous lawsuits, but if I was ever treated like that by my employer, I'd be discussing this with a lawer RIGHT NOW instead of posting this on SA.

There is the problem there that if he likes his job he would probably be better off just laughing it off - nothing would make your job suck more than launching legal action against your employers. Sure they are not supposed to make your life a living hell, but odds are they will. If the job sucks however, well enjoy getting about 3 months pay for one day of being covered in urine. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongohead
Aug 13, 2003

I am one hot chick!
Nap Ghost

quote:

AcridWhistle came out of the closet to say:

That won't stop a lawyer. You only really have to worry about corporate getting sued. I really can't think of a way anyone could link it to you (plus you probably don't have enough money / equity). Hopefully corporate already has their lawyers working on this already (depending on how large your company is of course).

Nah, even if they sued the boat company, the boat company could sue the bus company (assuming they can be found, but it would be fairly easy surely, just check who would have been going over the bridge at the time according to their timetables I guess) for the same amount of money.

Oh, unless there is some standard such as 'this much of your boat must be covered to prevent torrents of urine off bridges - then if the boat in question did not match the standard the boat company may be liable. But there would still be a good argument that the bus company should have to pay - they were the ones out of line.

Bongohead fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 9, 2004