Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Yellow Yell
Jun 28, 2000
I once went on one of my forum breaks, and when I came back, everything was Navigable! I never ever ever got a straight explanation of that. Something to do with the mousewheel? And threads and posts? So confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Yellow Yell
Jun 28, 2000
Goon, I think, was just a word that came into usage naturally. As far as I can remember, no-one really posted anything like "I know! How about Something Awful Goons?" It captures the SA crowd's potential as a crippling band of e-thugs.

And thanks to idiotsavant and Fistgrrl, my cerebrum no longer burns with unanswered questions when I try to sleep.