Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Griz
May 21, 2001

quote:

sonikburn came out of the closet to say:
I want to know what the post # is before you're out of your newbie status. I am at 470 some now.

I think it's 500 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griz
May 21, 2001

quote:

1) Are you protected/Do you have stairs in your house?
3) Penis In Ear = Dance All Night?

1) Space Robots icq prank
3) I think someone used this as a thread title some time ago

Griz fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 19, 2002

Griz
May 21, 2001

"Why you throw chip?" was from Euronymous's adventures in a KFC.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~bond007/wytc/

Griz
May 21, 2001

quote:

TastyArmageddon came out of the closet to say:
I'm not really sure why. One day it was just gone. Not like I'm going to make a big deal of it since I'm (still) happy just to be unbanned.

I thought you becoming a moderator was part of Lowtax's PROJECT: GO AWAY week since so many people said they'd leave if you ever became a mod.

Forum Veteran means you've been registered a really long time and you deserve a special title.

Griz
May 21, 2001

quote:

Phat_Albert came out of the closet to say:
I thought Tasty became a mod after the infamous "I just wanted to bbe a moderator" thread. "Project Go Away" was at the beginning of 'tax's server problems and he wanted a quick way to get the load and the bandwidth down. Thats how I remember it anyways.
that thread resulted in Tasty's banning which was reversed sometime later, around the time of Project Go Away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griz
May 21, 2001

quote:

Stain came out of the closet to say:
also, anybody want to hear why the strikethru tag results in this?

Evidently it doesn't do it any more, but the story was that Nimrod "Felcher" Soames REALLY liked Pokey the Penguin and posted a lot of -style things. So Lowtax changed the tag so that [s]YES would produce I AM A FAG YES I AM A FAG.