Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
andgasm
Nov 2, 2001

Kull wahad!

quote:

LoonyLeif came out of the closet to say:

I'm interested in where this whole "you must die....soon" phrase came from and so suddenly. Something like that.
YOU'RE DEAD

(SOON)

It's from jeffraider's "FUBU owned"/"I can taste piss" thread.

quote:

impulse wrote this in a previous episode of "FYAD: THE SERIES":
there are two big fags in this thread, and their names are: raspberry and Holyboot.
So I had no choice but to adopt them both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

andgasm
Nov 2, 2001

Kull wahad!

quote:

Bobby came out of the closet to say:

http://www.yiff.com/stuff/sa/bguy/

I have archived the entire picture series this came from here.
For some reason I can't see the originals for the first time and not think "bad Photoshop job."

quote:

there are two big fags in this thread, and their names are: raspberry and Holyboot.

andgasm
Nov 2, 2001

Kull wahad!
Okay, where does "HOORJ" come from? My first thought was Esperanto, but come on, I'm sure the true origin is far more banal...

quote: