Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
Hi! my names Tiffany i live in Janesville,wi...i like to Dance, go to partys,play basketball, hang wit friends, travel, go new places:). i would like to open my own floral shop in the furture!! yea i dont really kno wat else to say this is mee

Only registered members can see post attachments!

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
failure

Pibbily Bibbily Tibbily Pip.. Poooooooo!
harrybozack

hi tiffany you kind of look like a prison guard whats up

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate

posting in harry bozack first post thread

I can't believe I got banned for that
Hank B

MY SIG BROKE

IT USED TO SAY:

WOMEN PANTIES

hey i'm nicole, i'm 18 like to go out and have a good time! Somethings i like to do are goin to parties, shopping, 4-wheelin, and goin out with the guys (wink,wink) and also the girls. But hey if i sound interesting contact me lata

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

Uh oh she can't meet your high standards

Hello is this the butt store? I'd like to place an order.
Steelhound
AAARGH

T-Bozz Factor

[i]I was Ozz-Factor once...[/i}

i like having fun this could work out

it's only falling in love because you hit the ground

FSFunky

quote:

Hank B had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
posting in harry bozack first post thread

Nutmeg

quote:

Steelhound had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
Uh oh she can't meet your high standards :corsair:

Hi I am Rachel...I live in Antigo Wisconsin...I love tha MEN so don't be shy. I prefer Mexican, or Black men...u white bois stay away. well I don't know what else to say about myself...so if you wanna know more then you know what to do...CLICK YES..

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

Samadhi had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

Hi I am Rachel...I live in Antigo Wisconsin...I love tha MEN so don't be shy. I prefer Mexican, or Black men...u white bois stay away. well I don't know what else to say about myself...so if you wanna know more then you know what to do...CLICK YES..

I want to click YES

Hello is this the butt store? I'd like to place an order.
Steelhound
this girl is being tortured you wouldn't believe how badly she wants a bit of this cake :(

I'm 20 and live in wisconsin. I love to drive around in my cute little car and travel I'm a crazy kind a girl lookin for a fun boy to hang out with.

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

"surprise sex me and treat me bad also smother me in big black dongs plz"

I can't believe I got banned for that
Hank B

MY SIG BROKE

IT USED TO SAY:

WOMEN PANTIES

quote:

this girl is being tortured you wouldn't believe how badly she wants a bit of this cake

I'm 20 and live in wisconsin. I love to drive around in my cute little car and travel I'm a crazy kind a girl lookin for a fun boy to hang out with.

i think iv seen her before

Nutmeg

quote:

this girl is being tortured you wouldn't believe how badly she wants a bit of this cake

he'd better be a baker

Power
galahadzero

she needs cake

HI, I IS DAISY
Princess Putout

quote:

Nutmeg had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

i think iv seen her before :eek:

yeah she's every blonde anorexic bitch in the world

this girl is a pretentious stinkyhole right down to her picture:
My keywords:animals arabians art atheist audioslave black
carmen electra chris cornell christina aguilera colin farrell dark dave navarro
dirrty grunge horses jack daniels janes addiction kurt cobain
leather monet music nirvana open-minded pearl jam
photography sarcasm smoker soundgarden sting the police
words writing xtina

It it clearly impossible for one to introduce themselves in such a short paragraph. I can, however, tell you that I go by Sam, my age is 19 and I don't tolerate intolerance. If you have a closed-mind and an open-mouth, you and I will not get along

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

what an ugly bitch, eh? EH?

vector

quote:

galahadzero had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

he'd better be a baker

pirates 5!

Nutmeg
this is why i don't have a girlfriend only ugly chicks are single

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Octopus Magic

quote:

vector had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
what an ugly bitch, eh? EH?

Hey, just here to meet new people. I like to hang with friends and other things like that. I'd like to meet ya

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

Nutmeg had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

pirates 5!

me ruv you rong time

hi my name is tiff from phil living in wisc. ilove travelling, sports, party, meeting other pal, and love to meet u

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

hey that asian ones pretty cute

o fuk traffic
Fart Car '97

quote:

TheGreatHio had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
hey that asian ones pretty cute :)

yeah :)

My name is Rachel and I am pretty easy to get along with. I am recently single. Hope to talk to you soon.

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

me ruv you rong time

hi my name is tiff from phil living in wisc. ilove travelling, sports, party, meeting other pal, and love to meet you

she looks like she is 4 feet tall

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Octopus Magic
posting in a janesville thread

battlestar theplustwo

"Theplustwo is the best poster." - The Post Wizard (he has a beard)

quote:

me ruv you rong time

hi my name is tiff from phil living in wisc. ilove travelling, sports, party, meeting other pal, and love to meet you

I bid at $50

Anger Monkey

quote:

Lain Wave had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
Still considered one of the best books ever written about sleeping on the sidewalk, Sleeping on the Sidewalk reflects Joel's belief that sleeping on the sidewalk was more than mere sport. Here he describes and explains the technical aspects of this dangerous ritual, and "the emotional and spiritual intensity and pure classic beauty that can be produced by two 24 packs of beer and a few shots of vodka." Seen through his eyes, sleeping on the sidewalk becomes an art, a richly choreographed ballet, with performers who range from awkward amateurs to masters of passing out in a drunken stupor.

A fascinating look at the history and grandeur of sleeping on the sidewalk, Sleeping on the Sidewalk is also a deeper contemplation on the nature of cowardice and getting arrested, sluts and beers, and is enlivened throughout by Joel's pungent commentary on life and literature.
great thread samadhi keep it up :waycool:

The Go-To Guy for Kitten Pics
"Robert"

quote:

Backpacker had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

i think there's something seriously wrong with you. you've never seen a picture of me, i don't dress like a scenester, i have never heard half the bands you make fun of me for, and you really don't know anything about me except i made fun of slayer once in fyad. i'm not just saying this, i think you're seriously a very deluded person

quote:

yeah

My name is Rachel and I am pretty easy to get along with. I am recently single. Hope to talk to you soon.

oh hot drat

Nutmeg
why do all these dumb bitches not know a thing about punctuation

I'll see ya in another life, brother
Desmond

quote:

theplustwo had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
posting in a janesville thread :cool:

you should hook up with her man for serious

Hi there! I'm 29, a hotel manager, and married mom of three adorable kids (ages 5, 8 & 9) who are the highlight of my life. I'm just looking for some friends and fun, when my hectic work schedule & crazy family life permits. Drop me a note! =o)

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

Olimpia Zuleta had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
why do all these dumb bitches not know a thing about punctuation

it's hard to punctuate when you're crosseyed

I am a fun loving person with a big heart. I love indoor and outdoor activities. I love to dance and go to ball games and movies.

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

i'm going to post one good one ok since other than the asian girl these have all been ugly bitches

Hi Guys! I'm Gina, 26, in Waukesha, Wisconsin. I'm sick of the games and looking for a honest, kind, focused man to tie the knot with and start a family. No Games. If you're just looking for sex, keep looking.

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

i'm going to post one good one ok since other than the asian girl these have all been ugly bitches

Hi Guys! I'm Gina, 26, in Waukesha, Wisconsin. I'm sick of the games and looking for a honest, kind, focused man to tie the knot with and start a family. No Games. If you're just looking for sex, keep looking.

hello frigid bitch!

Anger Monkey

quote:

Still considered one of the best books ever written about sleeping on the sidewalk, Sleeping on the Sidewalk reflects Joel's belief that sleeping on the sidewalk was more than mere sport. Here he describes and explains the technical aspects of this dangerous ritual, and "the emotional and spiritual intensity and pure classic beauty that can be produced by two 24 packs of beer and a few shots of vodka." Seen through his eyes, sleeping on the sidewalk becomes an art, a richly choreographed ballet, with performers who range from awkward amateurs to masters of passing out in a drunken stupor.

A fascinating look at the history and grandeur of sleeping on the sidewalk, Sleeping on the Sidewalk is also a deeper contemplation on the nature of cowardice and getting arrested, sluts and beers, and is enlivened throughout by Joel's pungent commentary on life and literature.
are these okcupid or something

battlestar theplustwo

"Theplustwo is the best poster." - The Post Wizard (he has a beard)

quote:

theplustwo had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
are these okcupid or something

hotornot

i was checking my e-mail and got a note from some bitch
i forgot i was still up on there so i went to find some ugly bitches

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

Anger Monkey had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

hello frigid bitch!

this one is more your style

HI! I'm 32, bi, w/fem partner looking for str8 man interested in monogamous LTR. If u like country music, movies, dining, motorcycles, war/military history, kids, click yes. I dont care if I get dirty or break a nail.

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

I am loving single mother of 3. I love the outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking, etc. Also love watching football, nascar and movies. I am a very warm hearted fun loving person who loves to show affection and be close to someone.

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

quote:

this one is more your style

HI! I'm 32, bi, w/fem partner looking for str8 man interested in monogamous LTR. If youlike country music, movies, dining, motorcycles, war/military history, kids, click yes. I dont care if I get dirty or break a nail.

dear god, what the hell is that??

Anger Monkey

quote:

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

quote:

Anger Monkey had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

dear god, what the hell is that??

im a single mom and student out going strong willed but still fun

by Lowtax

PermabannedSamadhi

----------------

«6 »