Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poncho
Feb 7, 2005
I cannot achieve orgasm without an elai hop
My favorite movie, hands down. I've seen it multiple times and it holds up as good as new each time, and has thus become my movie for people to watch if they come over to my house and want to watch a good movie. I'm only now reviewing it because I just saw it again with fellow goon Davis Wilkinson.

It holds up so well to repeated viewings due to the subtle presentation. No aspect of the film is emphasized to the point of being in-your-face obvious, and as a result each subsequent viewing presents a little bit more to me. There is no good guy in the film, and no bad guy either. Every character is flawed and nobody is noble, but everyone has clear motivations that drive them and make them sympathetic, despite their lack of any kind of standard charm. And as has been said, the final action scene is the greatest firefight in any film I've ever seen.

"Are... you... a human being?"

5.5, easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU