Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deverse
Apr 14, 2004
So one of my friends recently bought a bag of some dank, and when he breaks a nug open there are little orange worms crawling in it. He asks his dealer about it and she says they are "THC worms", and you are supposed to smoke it with them in it. BS is going through my head, and i just think she is a complete idiot, and she says she got really really really baked by smoking them. I think she is just insane

or...

Am i just a idiot and never heard of these little buggers that eat THC and you can bake them alive and smoke there burning skin to get a awsome high?

TCC: Now laced with 30 percent more THC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deverse
Apr 14, 2004
Lol this is no joke.

Ziggles40: i guess that those worms were fuckin THC worms i was suppose to smoke it

And yes they were crawling and wiggling around from what he told me.

TCC: Now laced with 30 percent more THC!