Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
My school's security software cuts off internet access if you run a BitTorrent client, does Central Anime have their subs on an IRC channel or something? I've seen the first few episodes before and now suddenly have an urge to watch the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I managed to find a site with all 110 episodes on MegaUpload, but unfortunately they have a lot of series that are available on DVD here in America too, and I'd imagine Central Anime probably didn't approve of the uploads either. I could do a post with all the links to the episodes if the mods were fine with it.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Zorak posted:

Go ahead, if you can get the links together its fine.

The only problem is they have the URL to the site in the description box, which I just noticed. If it's still fine I'll edit it into this post sometime soon. EDIT: I'll just remove it if I get a no.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20

To Be Continued once I'm done doing important stuff...

A Fancy 400 lbs fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 4, 2008

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Sydnesider posted:

Thanks for posting this earlier. Do you mind posting the rest or a link to where I can get the direct download links please?

The link is in the description area of the download page, though I do plan on posting the rest sometime.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Is it seriously a dual core processor for the minimum requirement? That means the minimum specs are higher than Crysis for fucks sake.

EDIT:
2.2 GHz Turion64 MT-40(Which is a single core)
256 MB PCI-E ATi Mobility X1600
1 GB RAM

Ran at about 20-30 FPS during battle, 40 while no fighting was going on. The second button is on the main menu is an actual battle you can play, fairly standard RTS controls. My only disappointment is as far as I can tell, you can only control whole fleets with preset options for formations. It's really fun even though I got whooped by an ambush that trapped me in a pincer.

A Fancy 400 lbs fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 28, 2008

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

cooldude2.0 posted:

Stuff

DUDE! Spoiler that! Those are both pretty major. I haven't had a lot of time to watch so I'm not very far, thanks a lot. :(

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
If you just wanna watch them quickly to see if you like, the show is on CrunchyRoll. My school's internet has been messed up, so I've been watching on there and the quality is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Professor Irony posted:

Has anyone come across a retailer importing the new PC game? I've seen it for sale here, but at around £60 by the time I add the postage, it's a bit pricey for my liking ...

I ran the retail price they give through Google to convert it to USD. It's like a $1.50 USD markup over the retail price, so I don't think you'll find it much cheaper anywhere else.