Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Kweh posted:

Wait, how far apart are these planets? Are we talking like from earth to mars, or galaxy to galaxy? I don't remember them ever explaining the actual distance between the planets :(

E: Although as I said that I do seem to remember them constantly referring to the _____ -system v:shobon:v

They mentioned lightspeed travel atleast, FTL even, and how it would take days to get across the entire map. If you don't know what the word galaxy implies and at what scale in distance, then you may want to hit the books for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Eiba posted:

Hmm. I never looked at it that way. From now on I'll be sure to make everyone I might consider being friends with watch LoGH, and I shall summarily shun them if they have anything but a euphoric reaction.

After all, an individual has no possible merit if they don't see the genius of my favorite cartoon.

(I actually met the biggest LoGH/Gundam/Mecha fan I know in real life at that club... in fact the only LoGH fan I know in real life... making that club a very good place to meet people who liked LoGH, relatively speaking!)

you should have shown them this

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

watch 1-81

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Gils posted:

I can't imagine watching LoGH without the ending. Especially the arc right before the immediate end.
Or, what number was it, 83. Which is probably what you're joking about.

For me, the series dragged from 85 or so to 104 or so. But those last episodes to wrap things up were fantastic.

Also, how do you not remember it was episode 82? Even if I wanted to forget, that number is burned in my skull forever, like Code Geass 22. Or maybe more like Code Geass 12.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Still in shock that it's 2018 and this show is back. Eagerly awaiting Reinhart and Kirchies to hold hands again.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

In honor of taking these screencaps 9 years ago, I shall remake the post because I inexplicably still have all these files on my computer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

A little extra swagger added to Kirchies's victory walk there, eh?