Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numb Erone
Sep 8, 2005
Squisher of false idols
I'm trying to bittorrent these off of central Anime but I just heard about the series when this thread was bumped with the release of episode 41.

Many of the episode bundles have only one seed and the U/L on that seed seems capped at something like 1 k. Hence downloading is impossible for me :( if any of you have the heart to open your torrents I would appreciate it!

Forgot to mention I got 1-4 and 5-8 fine but 9-12 and onward is what is going excruciatingly slow. Just as a frame of reference I have had the torrent open for 2 days now and it is not yet done.

Numb Erone fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Sep 28, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numb Erone
Sep 8, 2005
Squisher of false idols

Specineff posted:

I am now seeding 9-16 just for you because this is the best god-drat anime. I'll hop on the rest in a little while.

You rock!