Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrikerObi
Aug 1, 2003
SECharger73 hates sad reminders :[
I liked this movie overall. The only thing I didn't really like about it is the lack of a concrete ending. This is a biography piece, and it just ends in the woods. I expected some sort of text explination such as "Kinsey continued his work and died on such and such a date of such and such a diseaes."

Peter Sarsgard was great in this movie, as he is in pretty much every movie I've seen him in.

Liam Neeson is fantastic.

Just a warning to some, there's lots of cock in this movie.

The "How did you know! I had sex with a pony!" scene is one of the funniest moments in any movie of 2004.

Overall: 3.5/5, 4 if it had a better ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU