Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insideoutsider
Aug 31, 2003

You want a van? I get you a van.
I saw this film last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The film had a lot to say about tolerance of people's choices and the idiocy of of society binding to Christian morals. The only problem I had with the plot was that it was a daunting task to explore everything in Alfred Kinsey's life. Many of his relationships with his father, his children and some of his assistants wasn't clear and I found myself filling in a few blanks.

Peter Sarsgard was teriffic and he's slowly becomming one of my favorite actors. I thought his character was able to keep up with Neeson and Linney in many of the scenes. Jon Lithgow was a surprised and turned out to be a great character. I wish he would have been more involved though.

Condon did a good job with this bio-pic, there weren't any shots that left me wanting more but he did a good job of telling the story in under two hours. Some people here say the film dragged which I didn't notice a whole lot and I felt the film was a good length. Although I left the theater curious about aspects of the film that were left unexamined.

3.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU