Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcasmo
Dec 1, 2003

Il me restait à souhaiter qu'ils m'accueillent avec des cris de haine.
I loved it.

The only problem I had was that the kissing scene between Liam Neeson and his assistant caught me off-guard. poo poo, here I thought I knew all the gay historical figures, and yet I ignore the one man who I should credit most. Oh well.

The scene that really got me, though, was one at the end, and the other in the gay bar. If you've seen the movie, you'll have probably already shed a tear or two over those scenes.

Awesome, very well done. A little slow at times, but very nice. I like how unflinching it was, and I appreciated it even more because they didn't shy away from depicting the human body. Far too many movies get rated NC-17 for a lot of the content in this movie. I really hope that this is indicative of a trend towards realizing that showing bush or prick in a movie does not automatically make it unsuitable for minors.

Sarcasmo fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 2, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU