Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

mauralabingi came out of the closet to say:
If I never gained another moment's enjoyment from Something Awful, this thread alone would have made it worth my ten dollars.
Agreed, and this guy must have a mental illness, that is very disturbing.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
Your OCD and passive aggressive disorder fits in real well with your roommate's schizophrenia.

On the bright side, you can write so this story rocks, but I don't think I'd want to be your roommate.

----------------

Caroline199
Sep 11, 2001

Don't it always seem to go

quote:

Martin Random came out of the closet to say:
The Black Time:

Holy gently caress, that was like the last ten minutes of Silence of the Lambs. I cannot even imagine what the next post is going to contain.

autopsy-turvey
May 3, 2002

Arouse the masses and overcome the obstruction of rightist deviation!

quote:

I'm not exactly the best at descriptions, as you can probably tell from the poor quality of writing in this thread, but here's the best I can do.

Your writing is pretty clear and flows naturally dude, I think you're being too harsh on yourself.

Thanks for typing that all out, it was good if horrifying to read.

quote:

Adar came out of the closet to say:
Your OCD and passive aggressive disorder fits in real well with your roommate's schizophrenia.

On the bright side, you can write so this story rocks, but I don't think I'd want to be your roommate.

I don't know about that, i would be pretty happy to have a roomate who would be willing to clean up after me without complaining, even to the point of playing hide and go seek with my rouge turds.

~our list of names~

PERMABAN 11/27/08 11:33pm getfiscal I think I figured one way. Fragmaster Fragmaster

PERMABAN 09/06/08 11:44am fedallah Yeah. 5 bans and 10 probations. You should Debate & Discuss elsewhere. Fragmaster Fragmaster

PROBATION 12/17/08 08:12pm T-Paine Evading probation with a terrible gimmick alt, so you get more probation again. You've had plenty of chances to quit being such a hysterical baby and this is your last one: just to be clear this means you will be perma'd if I catch you posting anywhere outside LF or evading probation again. HINT: DON'T EVADE PROBATION, COME BACK, AND STAY IN LF. User loses posting privileges for 1 month. Fragmaster Fragmaster

PROBATION 12/03/08 10:39pm dirtyrob Forums Injustice. User loses posting privileges for 1 month. Fragmaster Fragmaster

autopsy-turvey fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Nov 28, 2004

slax0r
May 7, 2004

quote:

I'm not exactly the best at descriptions, as you can probably tell from the poor quality of writing in this thread, but here's the best I can do. I'll try to portray these things from my perspective at the time, and not reveal what they eventually turned out to be.

Your writing is fantastic and you can paint an excellent picture. The foul lasagna analogy was great.

SimmerDown
Mar 23, 2001

If you should die before you wake...
It's just baffling that someone can be so mentally ill as to be willing to live in that kind of squalor. Jed's definitely not the only person like that, which is even scarier.

I'm not going to get any more work done until the story is finished! Type, drat you!

horseblow.avi
Jul 10, 2004

NEEEEIGHHHHH!

quote:

The Black Time:
I appreciate the stories, but jesus man, how could you not think of taking photos during this excursion?

Genderfuck time!
Oct 7, 2004

AND HE HAD THE FACE OF AN ANGEL
poo poo (:lol: i'm funny :(), i think that's a glimpse into my future... i should go clean my room now :(

Pugs Malone
Nov 8, 2004

by Ozma

quote:

SimmerDown came out of the closet to say:
It's just baffling that someone can be so mentally ill as to be willing to live in that kind of squalor. Jed's definitely not the only person like that, which is even scarier.

You should watch some of the "Animal Cops" shows on Animal Planet. There was one episode with a woman who had 200 cats in her house. No, that's not a typo.

----------------

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind

quote:

I think he was taking shits in the bathtub and covering it with newspapers, like some kind of foul lasagna.

Well, I'm never eating lasagna again. Thanks!

SimmerDown
Mar 23, 2001

If you should die before you wake...

quote:

Pugs Malone came out of the closet to say:
You should watch some of the "Animal Cops" shows on Animal Planet. There was one episode with a woman who had 200 cats in her house. No, that's not a typo.

Oh, I'm well aware. Or, even without feces, people that don't throw anything away, ever. Whenever I see those shows, my room gets cleaned.

Fry
Jul 25, 2003

Crazy theories one, regular theories a billion.

quote:

I paid $50 a month in rent after all of the deductions for unsanitary conditions and ouster from the common area I made (and documented... and got to keep after the courts got done looking at it...),

Pictures? Videos? Please!

rj21.info Rio travelguide

Flaks
Nov 5, 2004
:cry: that big orange thing

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
This is possibly the most disgusting story I have read, you must have a real poop immunity to go near any of that stuff.

quote:

I think he was taking shits in the bathtub and covering it with newspapers, like some kind of foul lasagna

:cry:

heredago
Nov 6, 2004
oxygen!!
This can't be true!

free "iPods" for the Canadians

Sarcasmo
Dec 1, 2003

Il me restait à souhaiter qu'ils m'accueillent avec des cris de haine.

quote:

autopsy-turvey came out of the closet to say:

rouge turds.

:confused:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pengO
Apr 15, 2003

get weird, turn pro
ALL BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LET HIM USE YOUR TOILET

This is a loving awesome story, eagerly awaiting conclusion.

Also, you're both crazy.

Imnotknow
Jul 7, 2003

by Ozma

quote:

Fry came out of the closet to say:

Pictures? Videos? Please!

I'm assuming that this happened before the days where one would take pictures of something like this to amuse strangers on the internet.

----------------

Genderfuck time!
Oct 7, 2004

:eng101: rogue turds

(makes me think of pieces of poop flying around the apartment in spitfires :()

Trillian
Sep 14, 2003

I totally don't believe this actually happened, but it is entertaining regardless.

jollygrinch
Apr 16, 2004

Anesthesia. Mona Lisa. I've got a little gun, here comes oblivion.
Spiders freak me out. Just the thought of one of his 6 coming flying at me from under some news paper would be enough to make me torch the place and run screaming into the night.

Excellent writing and story. Anxiously awaiting the most assuredly horrifying conclusion, preferably involving flaming spider death.

Sarcasmo
Dec 1, 2003

Il me restait à souhaiter qu'ils m'accueillent avec des cris de haine.

quote:

tres dessert came out of the closet to say:

:eng101: rogue turds

I figured, but I wanted to draw a turd with makeup on SO BAD that I couldn't ignore it. UPDATE drat YOU :mad:

HyperGlitter
May 15, 2003

if i had ever had a roommate that poo poo anywhere but his toilet either he or me would've been out of there very quickly

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Oh god, this is deliciously creepy. Please let the next post come up before I have to leave for the day, the suspense is worse than... than... something really bad.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

quote:

pacwanker came out of the closet to say:
the suspense is worse than... than... something really bad.

The fecal lasagna?

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

jollygrinch came out of the closet to say:
Spiders freak me out. Just the thought of one of his 6 coming flying at me from under some news paper would be enough to make me torch the place and run screaming into the night.

Excellent writing and story. Anxiously awaiting the most assuredly horrifying conclusion, preferably involving flaming spider death.

Oh I completely forgot about that. Yeah. I was not only afraid of Jed popping out with a knife, I was also afraid of those tarantulas. They were like a big unknown X-factor in the apartment. Normally I'm not very frightened of just godawful messes or rats, but if you throw giant tarantulas into the mix it really drives me up a wall. Especially in terrain like that. I was imagining setting my hand down on a part of the couch right as I was climbing over it and setting it right down on top of one of those hairy bastards. They could move, too. The fact that there were newspapers all around for them to hide under didn't help. And I imagined they had plenty to eat while in that apartment, and possibly gave birth to a jillion other little tarantulas.

edited. I'll tell you this fact later..

----------------

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

quote:

IOwnCalculus came out of the closet to say:
The fecal lasagna?
Yes! Bam! On the nose with that one, that's what the suspense is worse than.

Genderfuck time!
Oct 7, 2004

quote:

pacwanker came out of the closet to say:
Yes! Bam! On the nose with that one, that's what the suspense is worse than.

nothing is worse than fecal lasagna :(

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

quote:

nothing is worse than fecal lasagna :(

Maybe, but the suspense IS bad.

Also, as disgusting as it is, "fecal lasagna" is one of the most awesome terms ever.

ballboy
Sep 11, 2003
Wow, this story is brilliant and I really enjoy your writing. I can't wait to read the conclusion to this and find out what happened to Jed and yourself afterwards.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

quote:

I took a trip to Hell
Wow, just, wow. I have seen some messy homes before but never like the one you described. Third world prisons sound like they are more sanitary then that place. I eagerly await the story of the final re-entry.

Gravy Boat Captain
Jan 10, 2004

quote:

IOwnCalculus came out of the closet to say:

Maybe, but the suspense IS bad.

Also, as disgusting as it is, "fecal lasagna" is one of the most awesome terms ever.

If I ever started a grindcore band, Fecal Lasagna would be high on my list of potential names.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

quote:

(makes me think of pieces of poop flying around the apartment in spitfires :()

Is it obvious I got a C in art :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback
This is one of the best stories, I've ever read, in my entire life. Please give us more. Voted five, and eagerly waiting part 3, the Sonata of poo poo.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Thread subscribed

323LX
Feb 17, 2004
"Thank you for taking a ride on the Infinite Sadness Express..."

quote:

edited. I'll tell you this fact later..

Can you please answer my question about the batteries from the previous page too??

Genderfuck time!
Oct 7, 2004

quote:

Doncommie came out of the closet to say:

Is it obvious I got a C in art :(

not at all :holy:

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

quote:

NerdyMcNerdNerd came out of the closet to say:
This is one of the best stories, I've ever read, in my entire life. Please give us more. Voted five, and eagerly waiting part 3, the Sonata of poo poo.
You just want him to use that title.

I do too. :q:

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
If you have somehow managed to keep from murdering this waste of life in its sleep, you are a god among men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
From now on, any time somebody posts about how "My roommate sucks. Sometimes his socks are on MY side of the room", all we have to do is link to this thread to shut them up.

Goddamn.