Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bathing Poodle
Nov 28, 2003

by Fistgrrl
It was completely the opposite for me. I'm also a huge fan of Wes Anderson's movies, and I absolutely loved this one. The humor was nowhere as subtle as Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore, and for some reason I liked that. I don't have much else to say. It's a Wes Anderson film, but the humor stands out more than in his previous ones. Some examples are:

"You forgot your dog, you IDIOTS", while Cody limps around the deck on his three legs

Steve using godmode and infinite ammo

the interns, especially the one that stayed on the Belafonte

The "everyone touch steve's shoulder" scene

5.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU