Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sea bass
Oct 24, 2004
I'm a douchebag idiot who thinks it's hilarious to steal from people who have more foresight than I do!
that movie sucked. i have been waiting for this for months, and the entire premise and previews made it look hilarious. i love bill murray, along with willem dafoe, owen wilson, ian goldblum, blah blah, looked like a good cast. i absolutely loved the visual style, with the bright colored, stop motion wildlife and the beautiful and strange environments. the costume design, the weird crew, the shots, everything was really nice. but the writing just fell flat. half the time i watched, waiting for a joke, and everytime they had an opportunity for hilarity, they blew it. really though, there were very many funny jokes, and a lot of funny acting (though i hated owen's character, not funny at all), but it fell flat too often. if the movie had been shortened to about an hour and a half, and many of the unfunny parts removed, it wouldve been great. but there were simply too many boring, unfunny parts, when the writers couldn't capitalize and bang out a good joke.

2.5/5

i really wanted to love it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU