Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MystOpportunity
Jun 27, 2004
Directed by: Penelope Spheeris
Starring: Mike Myers, Dana Carvey

This is by far one of, if not the funniest movies I've ever seen. Its got a ton of great jokes and moments you won't forget for a long time. The plot isn't bad, the acting is good, and the music is great. Its extremely rewatchable, and is an excellant adaptation of the Saturday Night Live skit.

RATING: 5.5

PROS: Hilarious, good adaptation of a good SNL skit
CONS: Nothing comes to mind

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105793/maindetails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrunchTime833
Oct 9, 2003

*rejoins the ancestors*
This is one of the final SNL skits that was adapted into a funny movie. It's just solid. Good until the end. 4.5

DukeRustfield
Aug 6, 2004
Last SNL script? Take a look at Lorne Michaels and see all the stuff he's mined http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0584427/ Edit, oh oh, I thought you were saying it was the last SNL movie. Unfortunately, no.

I saw this a billion years ago. It was funny a billion years ago, but I can't remember all that much from it today. What happened to Tia Carrere? She was a hottie. The multi-endings was cute. The talking to the camera worked. The jokes were funny. I like comedians who can make fun of themselves instead of just slamming others. Mike Myers with his underwear pulled up his butt mimicking a sumo wrestler...

It's a good drinking movie, I'd assume. Something to have turned on at a party. Doesn't demand undivided attention. A time capsule of the 90's.

Um, 4?

DukeRustfield fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Dec 22, 2004

Weeatherhead
Sep 25, 2003
poop
My personal favorite movie of all time.

NovaHunter
Mar 13, 2004

Jack Bauer is my hero.
This is one of those rare comedies where you can watch it a million times and never get bored with it. You're constantly catching new jokes and things going on no matter how many times you watch it and how well you think you know the movie. This is one of my favorites of all time and arguably the only good SNL movie ever made.

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

This is one of my favorite movies ever. Its just so great I can't explain. It has an amazing soundtrack, the first time I heard Hendrix, Queen, The Chili Peppers and that crazy goth guy, whose name I can't remember, was in this movie. This movie is hilarious and by far Mike Myer's best. 5

Various Meat Products
Oct 1, 2003

NO STAIRWAY

5/5

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
This movie is a god drat hilarious classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scohoe
Oct 31, 2003

always on the fence...
there's really nothing wrong with this movie, funny, and doesn't get old.

(i also like the slew of one-line reviews this movie is getting.)