Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OlDirtyBehrmann
Jun 19, 2002

Just A Little Bit Closer...
Directed by: Daniel Bitton
Starring: Wesley Willis

This movie is absolutely hilarious, but it also offers the softer, more human side of a crazy man. It is very telling of who Wesley really was and lets you get to know the people who loved him and why. Countless great moments make up this film and even if you hate Willis, you should at least watch this movie. The way he interacts with people is great and you get a picture of some kind of real truth that is lacking in a lot of movies. A definate must see. 5.5/5

RATING: 5.5

PROS: loving joybus ride
CONS: Hellbus ride

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://imdb.com/title/tt0387682/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pugs Malone
Nov 8, 2004

by Ozma
I'm a huge Wesley Willis fan, but I hated this movie. The director had absolutely no idea what he was doing. I understand that he had a limited budget, but this movie didn't even have a narrator. For a movie that was only about an hour long, there sure was a lot of padding. For example, the first scene could be summed up as "Wesley Willis is on the bus. Nothing of interest happens." There's also a scene which features a guy (whose connection to Wesley is left vague) talking about a rather dirty cookbook he came up with- it's funny, but it's completely irrelevant to Wesley. Still, there are some good scenes, such as the Kinko's scene, which I won't spoil here. Only for the hardcore fans, and even they may not enjoy it.

RATING: 1.5/5