Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
if you gently caress 13 year old girls you are Shii and there is no best part about being Shii

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
this thread makes no sense corncob

ASK ME ABOUT MY BI-WEEKLY KANJAM CLUB FOR SENIORS

Cowcaster
I agree with da op

fakepostclothing.com
Rex Meteorite

THE GATES OF HELL ARE OPENED

13 year old is like grade 7

Hamilton: Whose funeral is this?
Black Man: Yours
[stabs Hamilton]

Sam-
how tight their pussies are

nk fshx

Don Gorske once was paid $5 to eat a Whopper. He ate the Whopper, then took the money and used it to purchase a Big Mac at a nearby McDonalds.

turning it over and then loving it like a pile of hash browns

*an extremely loud "BOOYA" comes thundering from beyond the hills breaking windows all around u*
Panic at the Costco

quote:

cowcaster had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
this thread makes no sense corncob
shii fucks 13 year old girls just like i am about to gently caress you up

----------------

youre not a virgin anymore

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

getting arrested and discovering jesus in jail

Fyadimir Noobokov

quote:

prower had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

you're picking a fight you can't win buddy also shii fucks 13 year old girls

Cowcaster
my sister is 13 and if shii ever looked at my sister in a sexual way i'd probably punch him

keep your eyes on the road you dumb shark

Stripper Nipple Tassel

quote:

i am going to reply just like shii fucks thirteen year olds

King of the GBS Morality Squad
Key West
the orgasm

oh poop
Ray and Shirley

quote:

Rex Meteorite had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
I agree with da op

merry christmas and a happy new hurrrrrr
Timotheus

quote:

also shii fucks 13 year old girls
haha yeah he does :pwn:

----------------

telling 30,000 people i did it and having no remorse

anime

"accidentally" killing her

did i do this rite???
Butt Slut

quote:

wait does he actually gently caress them or does he just want to (I thought it was the latter)

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?
oops wrong forum

quote:

Wrathraven had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

wait does he actually gently caress them or does he just want to (I thought it was the latter)
it's just a matter of time really

Key West

quote:

Key West had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

really because even 13 year-olds have taste

oops wrong forum

quote:

quoted for his probation officer :cop:

Um, What?

SanskritKanji

一 討厭圖象 一 炎戰 一 臀
~*Welcome Back Samahdi-chan*~

quote:

and hopefully he'll be murdered in prison immediately after

Timotheus

quote:

Timotheus had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

hell probably get laid a lot first

Um, What?

SanskritKanji

一 討厭圖象 一 炎戰 一 臀

quote:

mmm hmm

like young honeysuckle baby

oh poop
Ray and Shirley

quote:

Ray and Shirley had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

mmm hmm

like young honeysuckle baby

oops wrong forum

quote:

SanskritKanji had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:

hell probably get laid a lot first
no, he's not eligible for juvy

Timotheus

quote:

he can sing in the halls first

Key West

quote:

German Joey

RIP Rory, who died.

i am starting a list of names for cats. here is the first cat name. it is "puddy dumplins" the second name is "scheming me-me" and the thrid name is "grumple wumpkins". the fourth name is "woozy pawsies" i hope you like my list. fourth name: "turnup". a bold new name enters: "smucky". thats teh 7th nam. first "sausage paddy" then its "lumpanoodle". the 8th name is "sandy paws" which is next. a bit of a guest, "wootiebabeh" courtesy of movign shadow. the next name "little munchkin", whos best friends with "grumple wumpkins", but then after that its the name "sneezle", then finally a split: "putzy" and "old man jenkins". if it was "ghargle" now its "stretchy stroodle". further on the list: "fluffer muffle" and his sister "little fluffy muffy". a pair to consider from wiley lylely: one is "tommy katkins", and another is "fuzzy fluffystuff". also the long awaited "sour patches". new: "sally basket" newer: "precious pumpkin" and his brother "pokey pauly." also a distant cousin: "cookie bootie". pumpkin's best friend is "lily lafay" and cookie's is "crusty" but pokey doesnt have any friends besides his brother. all abotu trout knows all about "snuggy bumpkin". i like "shugar raindrop" too. have you ever heard of a cat named "poodle" well now you have. my friend "uncle wrinkles". Fucktard idiot thinks that "pirate prentice" would be a good name for a cat. next "gooey gumdrop". and "boopsie doodoo". leg sez "mr scruffles", breese sez "TUrkey", and i agree. and i just thought of "sloppy appleasause". grover sugested "tremendous dickhead!" but awkpwas likes "moopsy doodle." "windy sprite" is pretty good but "tickley tum-tum" might be the best one yet. "serious norman" may be a rather noble foe but "squirmy wormy" is "snot". "looky", "lucky", "lackey", and "licky" are triplets and also all best friends at the same time. meat the funny feelers, who feel funny: "funnyfeely" and "funnyfeeleroo". next up is your favourite, number 38, "the little pickle theif". booof likes "stack pluckins" and wolf puppy humbly suggest "mewbert" but i think hes maybe a spy so if it turns out he is just ignore this itme on the cat list. twisty appreciates "Leopold Twinkleberry"... so there. for fans of "The Wire", there's now "Bunny Cuddlin'". micy likes "moldy cups" and so do i. introducing: "crandall" from beowolf lagrange; good. from chobes, "mr rubbybelly"; good. "sootikin" is considered by some to be a rather nice name for a cat. if youd like, a cats name maybe will be Yoshy moma . What do I think of "pippin purr" as a name for a cat? "Great". I think if acaring girl had a cat she might just shorten it to "pippy," though. pupple i think another good name for a cat would be "Purple." another a good name for a cat is "wikipe-tama" [tama is a common name for a cat in japan - lyle] "Caboodle" and "Chutney" sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... Mean Mr. Mustard, who was reall y mean but now hes really nice b/c he gets lots of hugs and kises from his mommy. morroc sez that "tractor" would be a pretty good name for a pretty good cat. i like "roger." skylark just named his new cat "Skiddle Girl". my good friend Lenin named his cat and dog Приятель and Носков - Russian for Socks and Buddy, respectively. meow-meow is a pretty interesting name, it hink if you're interested. MrPissyMitts. Puddin' Pop. jenny has "Frilly Frocks"

quote:

Trashy-A had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
"accidentally" killing her
after you surprise sex her in the pooper!

Burger Trench

quote:

Tarid had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
my sister is 13 and if shii ever looked at my sister in a sexual way i'd probably punch him

you shouldnt have to wait until he does theres alot of other reasons to punch him too

by OMGWTFBBQ

glomp

----------------

quote:

he can sing in the halls first

http://forums.somethingawful.com/at...ostid=298918690
how could a young girl resist the charm of these wallscrolls

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Timotheus

quote:

how could a young girl resist the charm of these wallscrolls

that's some harry potter poo poo

Cowcaster

quote:

----------------

quote:

http://shii.org/bbs/blog/

im gonna work on a gothic lolita costume... why? i dunno. its gonna be plain and simple. im going to use my dads old tux (if he has one) cut the pants and one of the sleeves and then im going to put red paint on it to look like blood. then im going to buy tights that are like..... crazy! i also gots to get a stripped tie. then im going to go and buy a top hat.like a black one the mad hatter would wear. then im going to use my lovely sicors and kill it! im also going to carry around a toy knife ^.^ i bought some make that has an awsome black stick thing that i can use around my eyes (i tried it on! its fun and easy to wash off but i feel like im still wearing it >.<) then im going to paint my face puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee white. hee then im going to buy one of those stick things they use for tap dancing. then im going to i dunno hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant think of it -.- ill decide later. but i dont think my dad would want me to do that. he'd have a cow! (not to mention my mom.she'll jus go.....insane!)

i think that would be hard tho. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh wwwwwwweeeeeeeeelllllllllll

as for the dam veriety show. i dunno if i wanna do it. i mean none of us are good singers and ms.luzwiks a real fat bitch! so i dont think we would be able to get into it. well screw her!

if we do im going to sing "funny bunny" by none other than The Pillows! and im going to dress like lain

omg ive read about an 11 yr old girl named Nevada and she killed her friend with a box cutter. i love this image of her tho: [img-nevada]

she's going to be my new theme for livejournal o.0 learn more about her here: http://shii.org/nevada

i wanna cosplay her now >.<

well thats all byby!

Key West

quote:

oops wrong forum
if there's no grass on the field...

then you're sick if you still want to have sex with them

by Lowtax

geombear

----------------

FEAR the best emotion

quote:

:words:

he's stalking an 11 year old japanese girl

Um, What?

SanskritKanji

一 討厭圖象 一 炎戰 一 臀

quote:

im gonna work on a gothic lolita costume... why? i dunno. its gonna be plain and simple. im going to use my dads old tux (if he has one) cut the pants and one of the sleeves and then im going to put red paint on it to look like blood. then im going to buy tights that are like..... crazy! i also gots to get a stripped tie. then im going to go and buy a top hat.like a black one the mad hatter would wear. then im going to use my lovely sicors and kill it! im also going to carry around a toy knife ^.^ i bought some make that has an awsome black stick thing that i can use around my eyes (i tried it on! its fun and easy to wash off but i feel like im still wearing it >.<) then im going to paint my face puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee white. hee then im going to buy one of those stick things they use for tap dancing. then im going to i dunno hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant think of it -.- ill decide later. but i dont think my dad would want me to do that. he'd have a cow! (not to mention my mom.she'll jus go.....insane!)

i think that would be hard tho. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh wwwwwwweeeeeeeeelllllllllll

as for the dam veriety show. i dunno if i wanna do it. i mean none of us are good singers and ms.luzwiks a real fat bitch! so i dont think we would be able to get into it. well screw her!

if we do im going to sing "funny bunny" by none other than The Pillows! and im going to dress like lain

omg ive read about an 11 yr old girl named Nevada and she killed her friend with a box cutter. i love this image of her tho: [img-nevada]

she's going to be my new theme for livejournal o.0 learn more about her here: http://shii.org/nevada

i wanna cosplay her now >.<

well thats all byby!

wow he devoted a webpage to an eleven year old asian girl, what a loving shock

OH AND LINKED TO PICS

Timotheus

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
can he be permabanned now please pleaseeee

----------------

«12 »